Just spent $380 on this shit

skkrrrtcantdo

skkrrrtcantdo

Iron
Red Light Therapy Mask by CurrentBody

Spent well over 1k on softmaxxing products but this has been the biggest single purchase yet. I’ve seen a few other users say they got good results from red light therapy and so i thought to buy a more high end device because expensive = better right? :unsure:

Going to use it as recommended for 2 months and if there is a noticeable change in my skin quality and overall appearance i will make sure to share results. (If you even give a fuck)

View attachment 2950732
IMG 1294

Heres a pic with it equipped. Ignore the autist squinting :forcedsmile: the lights are bright asf and i could barely see my screen. JFL at the fact the mask is too big for my beta sfs baby sized skull.

Doubt this thread will get any attention but if you want to let me know i’m a retard for buying this shit and it’s cope then please let me know. :D

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz, PrimalPlasty, aleksander and 18 others
cope mask

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, whiteislandpill and skkrrrtcantdo
IMG 1294

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, AySab and deepfuckingvalue
lmk how it goes nigga

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
cope for anyone under 30

was looking into this, heard the omnilux or doctor gross ones were better, but lmk what you think of this one. what else did you spend 1k on for softmaxxing. i have an unlimited budget and don’t rlly know what to buy besides supplements, skincare, and hair care

was looking into this, heard the omnilux or doctor gross ones were better, but lmk what you think of this one. what else did you spend 1k on for softmaxxing. i have an unlimited budget and don’t rlly know what to buy besides supplements, skincare, and hair care
unlimited budget but you wont get surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and STUPIDREFEREES
I also want to know how it goes.

• +1
not 18 yet
how did you get an unlimited budget before 18? you dont have to spill everything but some general info would be appreciated

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
how did you get an unlimited budget before 18? you dont have to spill everything but some general info would be appreciated
parents put me in the entertainment industry at a young age. i’m a child actor and recently signed music artist (part of a casted band)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
what else did you spend 1k on for softmaxxing. i have an unlimited budget and don’t rlly know what to buy besides supplements, skincare, and hair care
majority of money wasted. Just trying out different things and seeing what works best. Skincare seems to be what wastes the most. Only a few things i’ve bought actually have made a significant difference.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
majority of money wasted. Just trying out different things and seeing what works best. Skincare seems to be what wastes the most. Only a few things i’ve bought actually have made a significant difference.
can you list what actually worked, pls

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
parents put me in the entertainment industry at a young age. i’m a child actor and recently signed music artist (part of a casted band)
surely you must be good looking enough to not be on this website?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore and skkrrrtcantdo
can you list what actually worked, pls
Not in a reply. Gonna make a thread in future covering everything i’ve tried and whether it helped or not. From skincare to bonesmashing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and boss8055
surely you must be good looking enough to not be on this website?
idk i’m like mtn rn (i’m only 15), sure yeah i have a designated aesthetician and stuff but it’s always good to be able to max out fully. it was actually my MA agency that recommended this forum since it has a lot of good stuff. in fact, there’s actually a bunch of other ppl like me on here that just don’t talk and remain graycel’s, they just come here for the info and then leave. i wasn’t really active last year tho when i joined in november cus i was busy, i just recently began being active like 2 months ago, ill probably leave by this year’s november/december when my herbst + rpe and gymaxxing goal is reached.

(lets goo this was my 1000 post)

• +1
Reactions: triggr and rand anon
Not in a reply. Gonna make a thread in future covering everything i’ve tried and whether it helped or not. From skincare to bonesmashing :lul:
oh bet, be sure to tag me. you’ve tried bone smashing yourself??

Spent well over 1k on softmaxxing products but this has been the biggest single purchase yet. I’ve seen a few other users say they got good results from red light therapy and so i thought to buy a more high end device because expensive = better right? :unsure:

Going to use it as recommended for 2 months and if there is a noticeable change in my skin quality and overall appearance i will make sure to share results. (If you even give a fuck)

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816
Heres a pic with it equipped. Ignore the autist squinting :forcedsmile: the lights are bright asf and i could barely see my screen. JFL at the fact the mask is too big for my beta sfs baby sized skull.

Doubt this thread will get any attention but if you want to let me know i’m a retard for buying this shit and it’s cope then please let me know. :D
Gl nigga

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and skkrrrtcantdo
i heard its legit

• Love it

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

Fucking iron man

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Costcosuperstore

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

Wtf nice Halloween mask bro

• +1
ant to let me know i’m a retard for buying this shit

Bro have you seen my red light therapy guide, you should have bought the firedragon it can shine on your whole body and besides improving skin it is going to healthmax you and thus looksmax you more then when you just put the red light on your face. On top of that it is the same price as that expensive face light.

• +1

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

biggest waste of money, will do next to nothing

Funny GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and skkrrrtcantdo
mf look like doom

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
$380 is crazy

Bro have you seen my red light therapy guide, you should have bought the firedragon it can shine on your whole body and besides improving skin it is going to healthmax you and thus looksmax you more then when you just put the red light on your face. On top of that it is the same price as that expensive face light.
is it actually better than the mask? how do the red light frequencies compare to the ones of the mask

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
@vzidel much better what you want in a lamp is low flicker and low electromagnetic field (EMF) production. I dont think this one has any of those things, also this lamp is only LED.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
1000 bucks wasted on so called jew scams aka softmaxxes

• +1
Mirin I wanna get one but your money is better just saved for surgery stop coping with this shit like I did. Literally got filler, pdo, Botox, fat dissolving , all it was - was a money sink I should have saved the money I gained no appeal

• +1

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

What exactly is this meant to help with in relation to the skin?

Cope helmet

how often does your butt hurt when you wake up

Mogger life and still on incel forums jfl

Mogger life and still on incel forums jfl
there’s actually a bunch of ppl like me on here, it was my agency’s designsted esthetician that said that he himself uses some of the information on here on his clients

• Woah
Reactions: T50 Demon

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

there was a study done on these red light therapy masks specifically and they're all scams and do jack shit to your face

4164326_1716979722792.jpeg
Hello nigga! This me

• +1

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

Agahahahahahahaha

Like what

fucking idiot :lul:

• JFL