Just spent $380 on this shit

Red Light Therapy Mask by CurrentBody

Spent well over 1k on softmaxxing products but this has been the biggest single purchase yet. I’ve seen a few other users say they got good results from red light therapy and so i thought to buy a more high end device because expensive = better right? :unsure:

Going to use it as recommended for 2 months and if there is a noticeable change in my skin quality and overall appearance i will make sure to share results. (If you even give a fuck)

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816
Heres a pic with it equipped. Ignore the autist squinting :forcedsmile: the lights are bright asf and i could barely see my screen. JFL at the fact the mask is too big for my beta sfs baby sized skull.

Doubt this thread will get any attention but if you want to let me know i’m a retard for buying this shit and it’s cope then please let me know. :D
You should have purchased Matrixyl. It increases collagen and costs like $10-$20.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo

Spent well over 1k on softmaxxing products but this has been the biggest single purchase yet. I’ve seen a few other users say they got good results from red light therapy and so i thought to buy a more high end device because expensive = better right? :unsure:

Going to use it as recommended for 2 months and if there is a noticeable change in my skin quality and overall appearance i will make sure to share results. (If you even give a fuck)

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816
Heres a pic with it equipped. Ignore the autist squinting :forcedsmile: the lights are bright asf and i could barely see my screen. JFL at the fact the mask is too big for my beta sfs baby sized skull.

Doubt this thread will get any attention but if you want to let me know i’m a retard for buying this shit and it’s cope then please let me know. :D
biggest cope mast ive ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
Middle age white woman cope

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
couldve gotten a CO2 laser treatment from a dermatologist (prolly 2-4 sessions In first world countries and a shit ton in 3rd world)

View attachment 2950732
View attachment 2950816

IMG 3922