Just spoke to my surgeon and he wants to do 3mm alar base reduction on each nostril - is this too extreme?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
6mm total reduction in nasal width seems like a lot to me- but then again im not a surgeon , hes the one who knows his shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and subhuman incel
i need this surgery even more than you, but i remember your face, your nostril could be a lil smaller

Let him show you the 3d pics

My total nasal width from nostril to nostril is about 43-44mm right now,

he said 2-3mm per nostril whcih would be 4-6mm reductions, i feel like the lower end of this would be more ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and subhuman incel
u got before/after morphs? send tbh

Can't tell unless I also know mouth width, what the nose looks like, and eye ratios

its a rhino surgeon so it's very likely he's gonna give something that looks gay and completely obvious

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can't tell unless I also know mouth width, what the nose looks like, and eye ratios

its a rhino surgeon so it's very likely he's gonna give something that looks gay and completely obvious
Hes got a good track record and my morph looks good

unehlpful comment tryna gaslight people out of surgerymaxxing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and incel194012940
I think that should be fine, would suit your pheno

Aren't you white? 6mm seems like a lot in that case but idk. Any update?

Aren't you white? 6mm seems like a lot in that case but idk. Any update?
Yes I’m white- it’s not 6mm each side, I didn’t think this was too big a reduction tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yes I’m white- it’s not 6mm each side, I didn’t think this was too big a reduction tbh
Can you dm me your before and after pics whenever you get the procedure done/if you've gotten it done already? I'm looking to get alarplasty done next year