NotCerceus
Balding Soon
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2026
- Posts
- 43
- Reputation
- 25
(My eyes are a Lil weak)
I wore glasses to college today and analysed the face of everyone in my class and I DID NOT find a single HMTB+ here... Ts is like actually tragedy bro, there are 2 Htns here, prolly bloated HMTNs if judged from afar, tho most of the people here are on that skinny fat archetype so checking their bones is kinda tough, everyone here can ascend atleast 1 PSL easily if they just lost their face fact
But yea back to the fact that there is not a single HMTB or higher here is just insane, WHERE AM I GONNA GET MY COLLEGEFUEL FROM NOW, WHERE AM I GONNA GET MY ASCENSIONFUEL FROM NOW, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE BEAUTIFUL FACE TO STARE AT OR WORK HARD FOR, FUCK COLLEGE
DAMN
I wore glasses to college today and analysed the face of everyone in my class and I DID NOT find a single HMTB+ here... Ts is like actually tragedy bro, there are 2 Htns here, prolly bloated HMTNs if judged from afar, tho most of the people here are on that skinny fat archetype so checking their bones is kinda tough, everyone here can ascend atleast 1 PSL easily if they just lost their face fact
But yea back to the fact that there is not a single HMTB or higher here is just insane, WHERE AM I GONNA GET MY COLLEGEFUEL FROM NOW, WHERE AM I GONNA GET MY ASCENSIONFUEL FROM NOW, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE BEAUTIFUL FACE TO STARE AT OR WORK HARD FOR, FUCK COLLEGE
DAMN