Motivation just started going to the gym

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
idc if it doesn't raise my SMV at all, it feels good and I feel better overall about myself so I'll keep doing it for now
It raises your smv, don't listen to the coping tards who say otherwise.

D

Deleted member 611

Banned
I wouldn't go to the gym if it didn't raise my smv, i would just see it as a waste since I enjoy doing other things more

TwoThirds

TwoThirds

Iron
Just don't go for a heavy bulk and you'll definitely look better!

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I'll start going once I'm out of high-school. My nearest gym costs 45€ per month. The other gym that's cheaper is crowded as fuck and I'd have to drive to it and back home which would waste 2 hours of my day.
Until then I train neck and arms at home.

I doubt that it will really raise your SMV much if you're natural, a hard gainer and have an average frame. It would take years until your SMV is raised by 0.5 points.

D

Deleted member 470

Zephir
I'll start going once I'm out of high-school. My nearest gym costs 45€ per month. The other gym that's cheaper is crowded as fuck and I'd have to drive to it and back home which would waste 2 hours of my day.

I doubt that it will really raise your SMV much if you're natural, a hard gainer and have an average frame. It would take years until your SMV is raised by 0.5 points.
luckily one of the best gyms in the town I moved to for uni is a 3-4 minute walk from where I'm staying at so I go there

idk I think my frame is a bit above average and I'm not really planning on using roids but like I said, even if it doesn't affect my smv I'll still keep doing it for health and posture benefits

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]

How about get a part-time job I'm a student and earn €800 a month as a supermarket assistant. €45 isnt an excuse not to workout bro, thats procastination.

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
How about get a part-time job I'm a student and earn €800 a month as a supermarket assistant. €45 isnt an excuse not to workout bro, thats procastination.
45€ is a reason not to. It's too much money. I could save some and get a home gym so I wouldn't waste time driving.