Just started oil-hair treatment

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Beard+eyelashes.

Made a mix at home with: ~5% tea tree oil. 5-10% peppermint oil. 20-25% castor oil. 60-70% jojoba oil. Not exact percentages and kinda just guessed it.

made a lot of photos/videos with noted hair length for the before-after.

Planning on using it daily for atleast 3 months.
Just applied it for the first time and there's a slight burning sensation on my face. Might have gone overboard a little bit with the amount of oil. Perhaps my skin just needs to get used to it just like with retin tbh. If it keeps burning like this I will go for slightly less peppermint oil for my next batch maybe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Acnno, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Patch test

I did a patch-test beforehand on my arm with PURE forms of all these oils. Didn't want to find out I have an allergic reaction for this shit and wanted to see if it burned.

NONE of the PURE forms burned at all. My arm tolerated all of the oils. Meanwhile the DILLUTED mix is BURNING my face.

Facial skin seems to have a different reaction to oil than my arm. The burning sensation is not bad and DOESNT HURT. But it is very noticeable.

I will start applying on my eyelashes+eyebrows from tomorrow on, after seeing how my face starts tolerating it today.

EDIT: if I had to guess which oil is 'burning' the most, it's the castor oil. It's also the thickest oil and it is the most noticeable on my arm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
peppermint oil burns. i know. the tea and castor oil not.
jobo, I don't know niothing about.

A great stack though, for hair growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
bookmarked keep us updated

• +1
peppermint oil burns. i know. the tea and castor oil not.
jobo, I don't know niothing about.

A great stack though, for hair growth
The burning sensation stopped already. Won't be changing the formula. Seems like it just burns for the first ~20 mins and then it goes to normal again atleast in my case.

I like that it burns actually, makes me give the feeling that it's atleast doing something tbh.

Tea tree might kill mites which could explain the burn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 275
The burning sensation stopped already. Won't be changing the formula. Seems like it just burns for the first ~20 mins and then it goes to normal again atleast in my case.

I like that it burns actually, makes me give the feeling that it's atleast doing something tbh.
i use 5-10% diluted peppermint oil in past and still regularly-ish. mixed it with castor oil only now. in past with a beard oil.

• +1
I use pure peppermint oil on my scalp and sometimes my brows. Gets around/in my eyes sometimes. Definitely stings.

• +1
I use pure peppermint oil on my scalp and sometimes my brows. Gets around/in my eyes sometimes. Definitely stings.
just tried it for eyelashes and immediately got it in my eye jfl, burns like motherfuck.

• JFL
Reactions: OldcelMillennial
jfl theres no way i can use this shit for eyelashes, if it even touches your eye you cant open it for 5 min while you cry out the oils lmao

il try castor oil only or smh

castor oil only works, so will be using my mixture for beard and castor oil only for eyelashes. Your eyes cant tolerate that shit.

Awesome. Will follow, keep us posted

I used a more scientific mix of castor oil,argan oil,pepermint and rosemary both at 10 per cnet both and it didnt work at all no results in 3 months

oils are cope use minox

Update OP? I just threw my tea tree oil in the minoxidil bottle by accident and dont want to buy a new one, lol.

Pd: this is good necroposting

Noticed no difference tbh.

Castor oil seems to have some small effect on eyelashes. For beard I saw no difference with castor+peppermint oil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I just use castor oil for eyebrows and it works great. I'm sure it works for beard hair too.

Noticed no difference tbh.

Castor oil seems to have some small effect on eyelashes. For beard I saw no difference with castor+peppermint oil.

Brutal, ty Bro. Might need to save for beard transplant.

peppermint oil is legit but it fucken burns