Just stop bulking as a natural

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
End the bulking meme - it does more harm than good if natural.

I’m 183cm 170lbs right now after bulking from 155lbs, as a natural I still feel my muscles are small and therefore when I go clubbing I still wear a jumper.

If I goto the club on a dirty bulk with lots of salt n sodium I’m invisible, however when I goto the club low salt my jawline is much more visible and I pull multiple girls a night.

At what point will the low salt not matter though from gaining too much fat around my neck? 180lbs? 190lbs? 200lbs? No one knows as everyone has different fat distribution.

I look around the gym and yes I see big arms etc but I also see their round fat bloated creatine salt faces… Yes you can do multiple bulking and cut cycles to maybe +1 PSL but at what cost? A few years of your prime down the drain.

I’m finally done with the bulk meme but I will continue to be a gymcel but I’m just going to maintain or even drop to 160lbs - 165lbs as it’s clear for me the jawline is the main feature when it comes to attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Vidales, nobodyspecial369 and 15 others
Legit and high iq post and user. I go from people coming up to me and telling me im good looking when im debloated to untouchable sanitation freak of nature when I consume too much sodium and carbs. I blame it on my lack of bones making me more susceptible to bloat. Bulking is the biggest meme in existence but eating too much raises cortisol too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, nobodyspecial369, micropenis29 and 7 others
It is easier to build muscle on a surplus tho

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 18890, Orbeck of Vinheim and 4 others
It is easier to build muscle on a surplus tho
Yes but women don’t want big muscles they want athletic bodies which is achievable from recomping, and to have big muscles as a natty you will also have bloated face to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, PubertyMaxxer and Prettyboy
Yes but women don’t want big muscles they want athletic bodies which is achievable from recomping, and to have big muscles as a natty you will also have bloated face to go with it.

Ok tell that to Jeff Seid, Carlton Loth and Zyzz and dont make counter arguements that arent relevant to what you said, they dont want big muscles, its big muscles and low bodyfat that is key, athletic bodies are easy, just do cardio, calistenics and be small like bruh

You can make a „leanbulk“

Can't build an aesthetic physique at sub 10%, we bulk then we cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Babatunde66
Ok tell that to Jeff Seid, Carlton Loth and Zyzz and dont make counter arguements that arent relevant to what you said, they dont want big muscles, its big muscles and low bodyfat that is key, athletic bodies are easy, just do cardio, calistenics and be small like bruh
Okay gl getting to their level natural

Bulking is indeed a meme. It was started by steroid users and homosexuals.

Girls always wanted lean, athletic bodies, not Michelin figures

• +1
Reactions: Slob, sergiu, Gaia262 and 2 others
Dumb and cliche topic.

Bulking is necessary to put on significant muscle mass as a natural.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Babatunde66, Deleted member 15302 and 3 others
im an endomorph so i dont need to bulk anyways, im probably just gonna eat maintenance whenever i drop to sub 15% bf, ideally 11-13%. muscles and muh frame are cope its all face, which the gym improves btw

eating too much raises cortisol too much.
Literally the precise OPPOSITE is true; cutting down food is what raises cortisol and prolactin, and refeeding, especially high carbs, drops both cortisol and prolactin. This is not to say of course to eat a bunch of sugar and bulk. OP is very right, bulking is a net negative venture for EVERYONE, not just naturals. Big frame + some muscle definition + very low bodyfat = everything

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 18840 and autistic_tendencies
What a pissant, 6’0 170lbs and your not shredded, you just have no muscle, your training is off or your genetics are dog shhhhhhhhit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Yeah just creating more fat cells for yourself

jfl at u niggas acting like ur not just gonna spend 3 months a shut-in over the summer anyways

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 16607 and 1 other person
Yeah just creating more fat cells for yourself
Yywindmillbrain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Stopping@Nothing19
i think lots of newbies could benefit from bulking for the first year, but after that its pretty stupid tbh if its done in a surplus more than 300

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Literally the precise OPPOSITE is true; cutting down food is what raises cortisol and prolactin, and refeeding, especially high carbs, drops both cortisol and prolactin. This is not to say of course to eat a bunch of sugar and bulk. OP is very right, bulking is a net negative venture for EVERYONE, not just naturals. Big frame + some muscle definition + very low bodyfat = everything
Whats best to do in my case ? Get lean then gym ? Or just gym and build muscle

Legit and high iq post and user. I go from people coming up to me and telling me im good looking when im debloated to untouchable sanitation freak of nature when I consume too much sodium and carbs. I blame it on my lack of bones making me more susceptible to bloat. Bulking is the biggest meme in existence but eating too much raises cortisol too much.
Low bloat and low body fat goes above and beyond muscle (but good musculature + low body fat is ideal).

Women (especially party girls) hate, hate, hate facial bloat on men and pretty much anything above 12% body fat on men.

Even an extra 1-2% body fat that goes on your cheek fat pads can make a woman become turned off by your appearance.
Lose that 1-2% and she is suddenly attracted to you. Millimeters of fat.

So much for body positivity. You don't exist to most prime women unless at elite athlete body fat levels :lul:
Don't hate the player, hate the game & start debloating and leaning up. It will show up in your face rapidly and positively.

I stay year round at 12-13%. Below that is too painful.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, JawMogger, Dodevu and 1 other person

I’m 183cm 170lbs right now after bulking from 155lbs, as a natural I still feel my muscles are small and therefore when I go clubbing I still wear a jumper.

If I goto the club on a dirty bulk with lots of salt n sodium I’m invisible, however when I goto the club low salt my jawline is much more visible and I pull multiple girls a night.

At what point will the low salt not matter though from gaining too much fat around my neck? 180lbs? 190lbs? 200lbs? No one knows as everyone has different fat distribution.

I look around the gym and yes I see big arms etc but I also see their round fat bloated creatine salt faces… Yes you can do multiple bulking and cut cycles to maybe +1 PSL but at what cost? A few years of your prime down the drain.

I’m finally done with the bulk meme but I will continue to be a gymcel but I’m just going to maintain or even drop to 160lbs - 165lbs as it’s clear for me the jawline is the main feature when it comes to attraction.
This mofo spittin' truth

you are born with a set amount of fat cels :lul::lul:
Not true. New fat cells develop until the end of puberty, if you are overweight obviously.
Just be a lean teen and win at life after

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
it's bot bro science, you're just a retard

Your study is right. But the number is not set at birth but in adolescence.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Low bloat and low body fat goes above and beyond muscle (but good musculature + low body fat is ideal).

Women (especially party girls) hate, hate, hate facial bloat on men and pretty much anything above 12% body fat on men.

Even an extra 1-2% body fat that goes on your cheek fat pads can make a woman become turned off by your appearance.
Lose that 1-2% and she is suddenly attracted to you. Millimeters of fat.

So much for body positivity. You don't exist to most prime women unless at elite athlete body fat levels :lul:
Don't hate the player, hate the game & start debloating and leaning up. It will show up in your face rapidly and positively.

I stay year round at 12-13%. Below that is too painful.
Do you have any kind of thread giving tips on diet and debloating?

Not true. New fat cells develop until the end of puberty, if you are overweight obviously.
Just be a lean teen and win at life after
you've an adult longer than you are a teen or child so your point is irrelevant, and most of the users on this site are above teenage years based on surveys

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
lol imagine killing your gains because of your own vanity. fat is easy to lose and muscle is hard to gain. just bulk during the winter and cut before summer. or roid and eat whatever the fuck you want

You can absolutely recomp at a set weight, and over time drop bodyfat while building muscle at that weight.

It's not even debatable at this point whether recomping is possible since there's plenty of studies now showing it, AND almost all fitness coaches witness it in their clients.

Also guys greatly overestimate how much they need to weigh to look good. At 5'9 for example, most natty men's physique competitors weigh 155-170 lbs max. Some go even lower, yet look great. Lean chiseled faces, vtaper, and abs. Christian Guzman when natty weighed 160-165 lbs for his physique shows at 5'11. Austin Dunham weighs 165 lbs at 5'11 when lean. Both have insane physiques

If you're underweight, then slow lean bulking for a year or two is a great idea, and as long as you're lifting hard (progressive overload, training to or near failure, moderate to high volume), and eating in a slight surplus, you can greatly minimize fat gain. But for guys who are not underweight and just want to look good, either cut, or eat around maintenance and recomposition your physique over time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Dodevu

But Hamza said I need to bulk and don't deserve the cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
You can absolutely recomp at a set weight, and over time drop bodyfat while building muscle at that weight.

It's not even debatable at this point whether recomping is possible since there's plenty of studies now showing it, AND almost all fitness coaches witness it in their clients.

Also guys greatly overestimate how much they need to weigh to look good. At 5'9 for example, most natty men's physique competitors weigh 155-170 lbs max. Some go even lower, yet look great. Lean chiseled faces, vtaper, and abs. Christian Guzman when natty weighed 160-165 lbs for his physique shows at 5'11. Austin Dunham weighs 165 lbs at 5'11 when lean. Both have insane physiques

View attachment 1719737

View attachment 1719740
If you're underweight, then slow lean bulking for a year or two is a great idea, and as long as you're lifting hard (progressive overload, training to or near failure, moderate to high volume), and eating in a slight surplus, you can greatly minimize fat gain. But for guys who are not underweight and just want to look good, either cut, or eat around maintenance and recomposition your physique over time
250 surplus too much in your opinion?

lol imagine killing your gains because of your own vanity. fat is easy to lose and muscle is hard to gain. just bulk during the winter and cut before summer. or roid and eat whatever the fuck you want
this tbh
im already down 10 lbs with low effort
will be down another 10 before i know it and the cut will pretty much be over