Just take Monsters University Pill bro

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

talentless short ugly dicklet failure
4dab3630d60132475d2a966c48c585d8ec28f04b.gif

Last night I watched Monsters University. The prequel to Monsters Inc.

The movie is basically an analogy for the life of a subhuman who is trying to ascend.

Mike Wazowski grows up really wanting to be a scary monster. He gets into the university to become a scarer. Sully finally makes an appearance, walking into class like a chad, he didn’t even bring a pencil on the first day.

Anyway, the movie is about Mike and Sully and their team of incels trying to win a challenge to get into the Scare program. The professor lady tells Sully,

“It doesn’t matter how good you and your team are doing. Tomorrow, you will all have to prove you’re scary. And I know for a fact one of you is not.”

Sully then looks back and sees Mike, happily talking to people, confidence radiating from him.

The lady then asks Sully, “do you think he’s scary?”

Sully replies, “he is the heart of our team!”

“I didn’t ask that, do you think he is scary?”

Sully doesn’t reply.

“Exactly. That’s what I thought” the lady replies.

Toward the end of the movie, the team of incels (excluding Chad sully) all realize they aren’t built for success in the scare world (this is an analogy for how ugly short men aren’t meant to get pussy)

The old fat incel even says, “we are just not built to be scary. We are built for…other things” then walks away with the other incels, sad, and blackpilled.

Basically, the entire movie is about Mike Wazowski coming to terms with how he just isn’t meant to be scary. He’s meant to be funny. This is analogous for ugly short men; we aren’t meant to get pussy and ass, we are meant to be good cucks until the very end.

It’s over.

BONUS OBSERVATION:

The professor lady kicks Sully out of the school because he didn’t follow rules and didn’t use the right scare tactic. But, she kicks Mike out of school because, and I quote, “What you are lacking cannot be taught. You’re not scary.”

Aka “What you are lacking cannot be taught. You’re simply ugly, short, and can never be like the guys you look up to”

@ropemax @Makhachev @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 57122, TheMaxxer333 and 18 others
mike is a bug eyed giggly cuck like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, scrunchables, ascension and 1 other person
Brutal. Read everything.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, scrunchables, Mosh12 and 4 others
brutal monster inc pill

Those two movies are very blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: ascension, scrunchables, anthony111553 and 2 others
brutal monster inc pill

Those two movies are very blackpilled
Mike is a little funny cuckold. He’ll never be scary. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, ascension and anthony111553
Not a word.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Vermilioncore
Insanely good thread, could have been shorter so people would bother reading. vermilioncore classic type shot init

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, ascension, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Good analysis. 100% accurate... blackpilled/10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, ascension and Vermilioncore
Thanks for ruining one of my favorite films incel

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You’re overthinking it bud

• JFL
take the bbcpill

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, BrahminBoss, ascension and 1 other person
Broooooootal/10.

"jUsT JeStErmAx bRo! pEoPlE LIkE yOu wHeN YoU'rE fUnNy!1!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, ascension, not__cel and 1 other person
4dab3630d60132475d2a966c48c585d8ec28f04b.gif

Last night I watched Monsters University. The prequel to Monsters Inc.

The movie is basically an analogy for the life of a subhuman who is trying to ascend.

Mike Wazowski grows up really wanting to be a scary monster. He gets into the university to become a scarer. Sully finally makes an appearance, walking into class like a chad, he didn’t even bring a pencil on the first day.

Anyway, the movie is about Mike and Sully and their team of incels trying to win a challenge to get into the Scare program. The professor lady tells Sully,

“It doesn’t matter how good you and your team are doing. Tomorrow, you will all have to prove you’re scary. And I know for a fact one of you is not.”

Sully then looks back and sees Mike, happily talking to people, confidence radiating from him.

The lady then asks Sully, “do you think he’s scary?”

Sully replies, “he is the heart of our team!”

“I didn’t ask that, do you think he is scary?”

Sully doesn’t reply.

“Exactly. That’s what I thought” the lady replies.

Toward the end of the movie, the team of incels (excluding Chad sully) all realize they aren’t built for success in the scare world (this is an analogy for how ugly short men aren’t meant to get pussy)

The old fat incel even says, “we are just not built to be scary. We are built for…other things” then walks away with the other incels, sad, and blackpilled.

Basically, the entire movie is about Mike Wazowski coming to terms with how he just isn’t meant to be scary. He’s meant to be funny. This is analogous for ugly short men; we aren’t meant to get pussy and ass, we are meant to be good cucks until the very end.

It’s over.

BONUS OBSERVATION:

The professor lady kicks Sully out of the school because he didn’t follow rules and didn’t use the right scare tactic. But, she kicks Mike out of school because, and I quote, “What you are lacking cannot be taught. You’re not scary.”

Aka “What you are lacking cannot be taught. You’re simply ugly, short, and can never be like the guys you look up to”

@ropemax @Makhachev @Manletmachine
Mirin analysis, brutal. Never understood shit when I saw it as a kid

• +1

Watching clips of this movie made my stomach hurt it related so much too me