Just tested my testosterone and estradiol levels... How the fuck do I get my shit fixed

jewslayer

jewslayer

Iron
16,62 nmol/l testosteron (479ng/dL)
0,13 nmol/l estradiol (35pg/mL)

What the fuck can I do besides injecting (and saying goodbye to my balls) and ropemaxxing.... Let alone when I was in my puberty and my lifestyle was 10x as bad. No wonder everyone says I look feminine bruh.

What the fuck can I do besides injecting (and saying goodbye to my balls) and ropemaxxing.... Let alone when I was in my puberty and my lifestyle was 10x as bad. No wonder everyone says I look feminine bruh.
Why didn't you asked the fucking doctor

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, normie tiktoker, mike21 and 4 others
cut out endorcrine disruptors (estrogenic chemicals in plastics and hygiene products), gym, vit D(3) and omega 3 (enough macro and micro nutrients in general, especially protein) and competition.
Might have missed some things but these will make the largest difference I think.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RealNinja, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
also just because your test isnt 1237ng/dl doesnt mean its bad, it depends on your amount of andorgen receptors, some men just need less

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Nick.Harte, thegiganigga, normie tiktoker and 2 others
Thats very high estrogen bro take AI

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga, normie tiktoker and jewslayer
soy final boss

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, thegiganigga, mike21 and 2 others
Why didn't you asked the fucking doctor
The doctor: "erm it's within a healthy range so I don't want to prescribe TRT"

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, normie tiktoker, hilley and 1 other person
cut out endorcrine disruptors (estrogenic chemicals in plastics and hygiene products), gym, vit D(3) and omega 3 (enough macro and micro nutrients in general, especially protein) and competition.
Might have missed some things but these will make the largest difference I think.
I take like 8k UI vit D3 already, don't these omega 3 supplements increase estrogen? I eat lots of salmon tho.

The doctor: "erm it's within a healthy range so I don't want to prescribe TRT"
trt wouldn't do shit to your test levels at most it would get your estrogen levels even higher because of the aromatase convertion

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
What matters is free test though
I asked the doctor to test it too, together with LH & FSH & SGHB or something but she said no. The only reason I could get these tests done is cause I lied saying I have erectile dysfunction. Then she said ok we'll check your test & estradiol.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
trt wouldn't do shit to your test levels at most it would get your estrogen levels even higher because of the aromatase convertion
TRT is literally injecting test, no? Why wouldn't it do shit to my test levels?

Nigger you are cooked no amount of coping with muh testosterone boosters you need to inject or stay a low t estrogenic sissy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, thegiganigga, normie tiktoker and 3 others
just take AI it will increase test enough by itself your T levels are not that low but e2 levels are not good

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and jewslayer

are you over weight?

No, if anything I used to be underweight (40kg at 1m63).. Lean bulked to 67kg last year (1m70) and now I'm 61kg at 1m70 cause university killed my appetite..
get back to normal weight asap, hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer
Try anastrozole and if it doesn't work well enough you'll need trt

• +1

Eat an animal-based diet, do HIIT, cold showers, get on aromasin, lift heavy shit, follow claviculars beginner steriod guide (if you are really serious about looking more masc and increasing test while minimizing side effects)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and jewslayer
Eat an animal-based diet, do HIIT, cold showers, get on aromasin, lift heavy shit, follow claviculars beginner steriod guide (if you are really serious about looking more masc and increasing test while minimizing side effects)
Aromasin is the best AI to hop on? What about arimidex? or anastrozol?
I'll check his guide out, thx

Aromasin is the best AI to hop on? What about arimidex? or anastrozol?
I'll check his guide out, thx
Arimidex is the same as aromasin. Everyone recommends aromasin over everything else.

• +1
same story with me yet I'm still in puberty jfl. if u r a brokecel like me hop on trt + asin, if not do genetic testing for all food sensitivities (most food your sensitive to causes inflammation which reduces test much), remove all EDCs, remove AGEs, ALEs, cortisol, omega imbalances, gut problems, liver problems, lifestyle problems, etc.

Too much shit to maximize test.

I say blast test, make money, then fix your health with expensive doctors.

• +1
same story with me yet I'm still in puberty jfl. if u r a brokecel like me hop on trt + asin, if not do genetic testing for all food sensitivities (most food your sensitive to causes inflammation which reduces test much), remove all EDCs, remove AGEs, ALEs, cortisol, omega imbalances, gut problems, liver problems, lifestyle problems, etc.

Too much shit to maximize test.

I say blast test, make money, then fix your health with expensive doctors.
yeah i already did some random dna test on 23andme, might as well expand on the health for that then

did you notice any side effects from asin? also if you stop using will you need something to recover "post cycle"?

bro this is fucking terrible, just say goodbye to your balls to have some hope

• JFL

Not bad
What's the shbg

• +1
The only method proven method to have test levels of your genetic potential. Hard stuff tho
Link? Couldn't find anything about it
Not bad
What's the shbg
GP rejected me when I asked about SHBG, she said it's not relevant if I have ED.. I've just bought some aromasin so I'm planning to hop on that once it's in, thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Wtf, post physique?
Snapchat 1873446683

im fat

Link? Couldn't find anything about it

GP rejected me when I asked about SHBG, she said it's not relevant if I have ED.. I've just bought some aromasin so I'm planning to hop on that once it's in, thoughts?
It is very relevant

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte