Just think good thoughts for ascension.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Anyone thoughtmaxxing?
54B58425 B2AB 435C 8A92 CEEE9D39D783

• +1
Reactions: CT03
@TRUE_CEL have u tried this yet? maybe if u spoke better about curries u would ascend.

@TRUE_CEL have u tried this yet? maybe if u spoke better about curries u would ascend.
I did try to “positivethoughtmaxx” but it still didn’t do anything. It’s just BS.

I did try to “positivethoughtmaxx” but it still didn’t do anything. It’s just BS.
cope people with good minds get better looking.

Bluepill reddit cope
The truth is actually just quite the opposite
Good looking people will think good thoughts (due to being treated good all their lives)
Bad looking people will think bad thoughts (due to being treated bad all their lives)

Bluepill reddit cope
The truth is actually just quite the opposite
Good looking people will think good thoughts (due to being treated good all their lives)
Bad looking people will think bad thoughts (due to being treated bad all their lives)
I think there's some truth to this, the only issue is defining what is good or bad and with is righteous thinking and what is unrighteous, a bluepill Redditor thinks advocating for and spreading faggotry is thinking good but this is false while thinking on the divine and true morals is legitimate good thinking.

no fuck off and die
Narcy mogger 2

dont care, do u have anything to say on the topic at hand?
yes its water. but its self care not looksmaxxing. women aren't going to fuck you for being positive

yes its water. but its self care not looksmaxxing. women aren't going to fuck you for being positive
being positive is not necessarily thinking good thoughts, thinking righteously could imply an ascension of spiritual and divine will, like a warrior of good, the forces of goodness grant you a boon of looks and such,

being positive is not necessarily thinking good thoughts, thinking righteously could imply an ascension of spiritual and divine will, like a warrior of good, the forces of goodness grant you a boon of looks and such,
i would rather hate everything and tell people to kill themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura