Just thinking about being short and ugly makes me depressed

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Dih cheese
Joined
Dec 18, 2023
Posts
1,066
Reputation
967
I’m 6’1 and above average facially. I’m pretty content with myself but sometimes, I think about what life would be like if I was short and ugly. Just the thought of being that completely ruins my mood. I seriously feel an insane amount of empathy towards genetically unfortunate people. I never been happier in my entire life when i was with a girl I loved and for that privilege to be taken away at birth for some people scares me. I feel scared for those people and what scares me the most is that when I think about being in that situation, it makes death feel like an advantage. I’m on the verge of tears when I think about it
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mansur
Having empathy is a nice thing but something contributing to bad mood while it not having an effect on your life is too much
 
  • +1
Reactions: swaggerdoodle

Similar threads

debonss
Replies
16
Views
95
IOD
IOD
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
3
Views
51
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids
BadLuck7892
Replies
16
Views
93
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
31
gandylite.
gandylite.
incomplete
Replies
0
Views
29
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top