Just thought of an aspie idea for a funny youtube video

6ft4

Kraken
Make a video titled: The importance of high quality pictures for maximizing your tinder profile
Do a voiceover while showing a tinder profile made using Maher's pics
Claim to be Maher and say that the profile is your own, show the audience that you "only" got 200 matches in the first 24 hours while using selfie pics
Then show them the results from making another profile and using pics in social settings mogging others, also use professionally taken pics and suggest that paying for a photographer is a great idea because your higher effort profile got you 260 matches in the first 24 hours

See if the audience believes that you are telling the truth since nobody knows who Maher is
Grow the channel claiming to be Maher then sell some service to bluepilled cucks who want to worship you coz they think you're a gigachad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
@forevergymcelling

The only problem is that Mahers match rate is closer to 100% even with selfies.

You need to pickk someone less good looking

In b4 Maher takes you to court, takes your channel and becomes a millionaire high status Youtuber

In my most recent Maherfish some girl said

"who's the model you're using so I can slide into his DMs"

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
The only problem is that Mahers match rate is closer to 100% even with selfies.

You need to pickk someone less good looking
The point of the video will be to take the piss out of the audience by having a GigaChad that matches every girl using only selfies telling the audience that it matters to "just take good pics bro"
If I was to actually extend the larp to try sell something to the audience like I mentioned in the OP then you making it more believable and less of a pisstake would be beneficial

A bit it was a becky who unironically genuinely will have the nerve to actually do this

d91.gif

What would piss me off is if Maher actually responds to all the girls who DM him saying some faggy shit like "sorry darling I can't chat/take you up on your offer because I'm in a relationship, thanks for the message though"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 17829
A bit it was a becky who unironically genuinely will have the nerve to actually do this
I said to her

"He wouldn't look twice at an ugly bitch like you"

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid, Deleted member 17829 and 6ft4
d91.gif

What would piss me off is if Maher actually responds to all the girls who DM him saying some faggy shit like "sorry darling I can't chat/take you up on your offer because I'm in a relationship, thanks for the message though"
“Also make sure to report the creeps using my pics to catfish girls, that’s horrible behavior that needs to be punished” :soy:

did she really think she stood a chance
4/10 bitches think they can have a chance with 10/10 gigachad jfl.at least we know our limits.no nigga in here sliding in kate li dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Users who are viewing this thread

Back