Just threw away my minox

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I've seen a lot of threads about people taking minox orally, especially people who are taking the topical version orally. This isn't to fear monger, but to warn you to ensure you are taking it correctly.

If you have been prescribed oral minox (in pill form) responsibly by a doctor who has checked your health to make sure you can use it safely, then you should be fine. However when using the topical solution orally you probably don't know if you have underlying problems or what to expect when your body absorbs it.

The general consensus on here and reddit is to take two doses at 2.5mg split throughout the day. If you are just starting out you should stick to two doses at 1.25mg split throughout the day to get your body used to minox. What I did wrong was taking 5mg at once when starting out which completely disrupted my body.

You should also be measuring the dose out with a syringe, don't be a retard and use the dropper or the spray bottle jfl. With the syringe you will be able to accurately know how much you are taking, for example 2.5mg is 0.05ml and so on.

It shouldn't be a surprise to you that the heart is super fucking important, your body will give you tell tale signs that minox is not for you. You might be stubborn and think "hair is more important than health" or "I'd rather die than be bald", which I agree to an extent, but minox is poison an should be the last resort ESPECIALLY for retards taking it solely for eyelash or eyebrow growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, cube, mathis and 1 other person
bro stop being so high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, VolcelFTW, Deleted member 62070 and 5 others
dont care

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and N1666
How exactly did it disrupt your body. Which sides did you experience?

I've seen a lot of threads about people taking minox orally, especially people who are taking the topical version orally. This isn't to fear monger, but to warn you to ensure you are taking it correctly.

If you have been prescribed oral minox (in pill form) responsibly by a doctor who has checked your health to make sure you can use it safely, then you should be fine. However when using the topical solution orally you probably don't know if you have underlying problems or what to expect when your body absorbs it.

The general consensus on here and reddit is to take two doses at 2.5mg split throughout the day. If you are just starting out you should stick to two doses at 1.25mg split throughout the day to get your body used to minox. What I did wrong was taking 5mg at once when starting out which completely disrupted my body.

You should also be measuring the dose out with a syringe, don't be a retard and use the dropper or the spray bottle jfl. With the syringe you will be able to accurately know how much you are taking, for example 2.5mg is 0.05ml and so on.

It shouldn't be a surprise to you that the heart is super fucking important, your body will give you tell tale signs that minox is not for you. You might be stubborn and think "hair is more important than health" or "I'd rather die than be bald", which I agree to an extent, but minox is poison an should be the last resort ESPECIALLY for retards taking it solely for eyelash or eyebrow growth.
Dnr

bro stop being so high inhib
Nobody is being high inhib JFL there's a difference between caring about not wanting to fuck up your heart and being high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and PseudoMaxxer
How exactly did it disrupt your body. Which sides did you experience?
Palpitations
Pain all across the chest
Shortness of breath
Tightness in the chest
The typical symptoms you get before a heart attack like pain in the left arm, jaw, ribs etc

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
bro at the end of the day you need to take risks to ascend and if your worrying abt oral minox your never gonna ascend
Nobody is being high inhib JFL there's a difference between caring about not wanting to fuck up your heart and being high inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and N1666
bro at the end of the day you need to take risks to ascend and if your worrying abt oral minox your never gonna ascend
You must be a troll or something, nice bait you almost got me there tbh

Palpitations
Shortness of breath
Tightness in the chest
The typical symptoms you get before a heart attack like pain in the left arm, jaw, ribs etc
sorry didnt knw minox affected u so badly wht doses did u take

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Palpitations
Shortness of breath
Tightness in the chest
Ascend or DEATH
Chad or DEATH

Chad or being average You fucking choice, not mine
Stop being a fucking pussy

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i took topical minox for 6 months daily. I started getting heart palpitations after 2 weeks, despite what people say online that "heart palpitations go away after a few months on minox" and "its just your body getting used to it"

In my case, and based on other people i know irl, the heart palpitations don't go away - it did fuck all for my hair as well, that shit is a waste of money and huge healthmin

thank you for irreversible heart damage Johnson & Johnson (y)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, lepo2317 and N1666
So now you know that ORAL minox works bad for you and I hope you won't try it in future. Now you can take fin + TOPICAL min and stopping your hairloss with fin + hopefully getting some regrowth with min or get HT if minox regrowth isn't enough. MIN orally is fucking sick imo.

• +1
Palpitations
Shortness of breath
Tightness in the chest
Are you in good shape?

Ascend or DEATH
Chad or DEATH

You act like op's taking of ORAL minox would turn him into chad. He is probably MTN with minor hairloss and he has to risk his health to get 0.1 PSL boost (if he get good regrowth)? I know you are trolling, but man, it ain't worth if you see that something is wrong.

• +1
Ascend or DEATH
Chad or DEATH

topical minox on brows and lattisse for lashes could give u the same results if not better without having a heart attack and becoming a hairy ape

Especially when you can just use it topically.

• +1

So you never took the 1.25 mg first?

• +1
So you never took the 1.25 mg first?
Nah straight into 5mg. After doing more research I should've lowered the dose and built my way up to 5mg as it allows your body to adapt. When your body absorbs too much minoxidil at once it amplifies the side effects.

Nah straight into 5mg. After doing more research I should've lowered the dose and built my way up to 5mg as it allows your body to adapt. When your body absorbs too much minoxidil at once it amplifies the side effects.
Okay thanks going to try the 1.25 first

• +1
Palpitations
Shortness of breath
Tightness in the chest
did you get palpitations then get paranoid then start having extremely vague pain in chest and arm?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and N1666
Yeah pretty much in that order
probably psychosomatic then, aside from the palpitations, which are just a normal response to the decrease in blood pressure

i've had many episodes of hypochondria throughout my life and i'm certain your brain can convince you you're having all sorts of symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and N1666
People are taking the topical version orally? That seems stupid.

Even if you were to dose it right oral vs topical has different compositional ingredients that aid its metabolism and break down in the stomach. Taking the topical version by mouth is so braindead.

• +1
probably psychosomatic then, aside from the palpitations, which are just a normal response to the decrease in blood pressure

i've had many episodes of hypochondria throughout my life and i'm certain your brain can convince you you're having all sorts of symptoms.
Yeah I was being giga retarded and reading too much into my symptoms and how they are related to the heart, when it could've just been muscular pain. It definitely did add to the health anxiety.

People are taking the topical version orally? That seems stupid.

Even if you were to dose it right oral vs topical has different compositional ingredients that aid its metabolism and break down in the stomach. Taking the topical version by mouth is so braindead.
Its been getting popular on this site due to a Reddit post that explained why it could be safe and the results he got were pretty insane.

The approach people on here have had with it is stupid asf, I saw one user say he just sprays it into his mouth a few times

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Its been getting popular on this site due to a Reddit post that explained why it could be safe and the results he got were pretty insane.

The approach people on here have had with it is stupid asf, I saw one user say he just sprays it into his mouth a few times
Rip that dudes kidneys

• +1
Just a quick search for the inactive ingredients.

Oral: Inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and sodium starch glycolate.

Topical: Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.

Just off the top of my head I know magnesium stearate and cellulose are often used in tablets to aid slow drug release orally which the topical form does not have. I assume the other ingredients are along the same lines, seems incredibly unsafe to down the topical form thats what happens when kids think they know all there is to pharmacology from watching more plates more dates Bravo

• Woah

Oral: Inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and sodium starch glycolate.

Just off the top of my head I know magnesium stearate and cellulose are often used in tablets to aid slow drug release orally which the topical form does not have. I assume the other ingredients are along the same lines, seems incredibly unsafe to down the topical form thats what happens when kids think they know all there is to pharmacology from watching more plates more dates Bravo
@N1666 Is this worth making a thread for, are there that many people actually this stupid to be doing this?

@N1666 Is this worth making a thread for, are there that many people actually this stupid to be doing this?
Yeah most definitely. I'm surprised you haven't heard of people doing this, it's been popular on Reddit and other sites too

If you make arguments against it at least use good ones. I spent 15 minutes researching every fucking ingredient and their function. YOU JUST MADE THAT SHIT UP. I might make a thread on why topical orally is the same as those jew pills to pin down gatekeeping siht like that

• JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW
If you make arguments against it at least use good ones. I spent 15 minutes researching every fucking ingredient and their function. YOU JUST MADE THAT SHIT UP. I might make a thread on why topical orally is the same as those jew pills to pin down gatekeeping siht like that
Magnesium stearate is an additive that is most frequently used as a lubricant. Magnesium stearate is capable of forming films on other tablet excipients during prolonged mixing, leading to a prolonged drug liberation time

Just a quick search