Just told my mom and sister that I hate my life, my genetics, etc. and wish that I was never born

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
After rambling to my sister that women have inherent value and that men are expendable and worthless and should kill themselves unless they are in the top 1% of genetics and wealth,
They just looked at my funny and said "thanks" and brushed me off and went back to women talk.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, normie tiktoker, 5'7 zoomer and 22 others
If this isn’t tales ropemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PickleTheSlayer, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
They disagree buddy

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
They will probably lifemog you hard.

No sweetheart , you just need more confidence and you will meet the right girl. You are perfect as you are ! 🥰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, guilty, Clqs and 8 others
No sweetheart , you just need more confidence and you will meet the right girl. You are perfect as you are ! 🥰
They unironically say this shit to me and tell me "you look fine :) when I say im fat as fk"

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, <6PSLcel and lowiqNormie
After rambling to my sister that women have inherent value and that men are expendable and worthless and should kill themselves unless they are in the top 1% of genetics and wealth,
They just looked at my funny and said "thanks" and brushed me off and went back to women talk.
Idk what you expected, it’s like asking the son of a billionaire who’s lived all his life in luxury what it’s like to be a poor merchant in the streets of Mumbai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 5 others
They unironically say this shit to me and tell me "you look fine :) when I say im fat as fk"
Ofc they are normies programmed to say the same things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, denthegodking and Deleted member 72630
Idk what you expected, it’s like asking the son of a billionaire who’s lived all his life in luxury what it’s like to be a poor merchant in the streets of Mumbai.
Idk, maybe a little more empathy? they are my family after all, why do they think I'm some worthless dogshit Nigger animal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, disheartenedcel and 3 others
Idk, maybe a little more empathy? they are my family after all, why do they think I'm some worthless dogshit Nigger animal
Women don’t give a fuck, I told my mum
About how shit my life is because of my looks and she just told me to go to therapy that dumb fucking whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Women were a mistake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Deleted member 72630
I wish I had siblings:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Men don't value shit in an era where women get money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, reek and denthegodking
@HTN_Mentalcel :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Wby your dad bro what does he say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger and Deleted member 72630
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger and mogre
Its torture for some people, some on this forum are stacysexual, hae al lthese crazy dreams and wont be satisfied with the basics, they want andriana lima and cant get a ltb. They cant control it either its like they are born in an incel body with a chad mind. It is what it is.

Ig this is why normies are content being jestermaxxing and betabux cucks like this guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger, Deleted member 72630 and 1 other person
OP isnt retarded either you need to be top 1 percent to maintain a ltr, anything below and your likely a cuck, most relationships and marriages dont last long lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: guilty, 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Are you fr and is this your real story nigga 😭
No dad?

• +1
OP isnt retarded either you need to be top 1 percent to maintain a ltr, anything below and your likely a cuck, most relationships and marriages dont last long lmfao
are you saying all normies with good looking chicks are cucks? I don't think it works like that. women are easy to manipulate and don't have internal truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HTN_Mentalcel
are you saying all normies with good looking chicks are cucks? I don't think it works like that. women are easy to manipulate and don't have internal truth.
whats your country?

UK, I see so many good looking chicks with normies here.
im in the uk, idk a lot of them are in friendzones, im in the north so it might be different

Nigga you need to be top 1% to maintain an ltr? Tf?

• +1
Nigga you need to be top 1% to maintain an ltr? Tf?
Isnt average marriage like 11 years:lul:, divorce rate is like 80-90 percent in russia, you need to mog in all aspects to fuck up the power imbalance, women have power in relationship srs

• +1
im in the uk, idk a lot of them are in friendzones, im in the north so it might be different
you are coping bruh, they all can't be in friendzone. its a meme that you you need top 1 percent genetics, being NT is everything , you don't need to be subhuman tier face and you are good.

• JFL
Reactions: guilty and HTN_Mentalcel
you are coping bruh, they all can't be in friendzone. its a meme that you you need top 1 percent genetics, being NT is everything , you don't need to be subhuman tier face and you are good.
I speak to them fucking retard, i bet you go to your local sainsburries and think you disprove blackpill:lul: going outside does not mean visign local supermarket

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
I speak to them fucking retard, i bet you go to your local sainsburries and think you disprove blackpill:lul: going outside does not mean visign local supermarket
yeah bro, you speak to all of them...

• JFL
Nonsense newcel ramblings
You'll get over it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Deleted member 72630
do you speak to any?
I have common sense, eyes and can read body language. All of things you don't have, I actually don't think its possible for someone to be NT HTN and be a virgin in this cunt.

• JFL
I have common sense, eyes and can read body language. All of things you don't have, I actually don't think its possible for someone to be NT HTN and be a virgin in this cunt.
Going outside to .org users= leaving the house for 30 minutes to go to the supermarket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 72630
Going outside to .org users= leaving the house for 30 minutes to go to the supermarket
I am not NT, what's your point? the burden of proof is on you as you are the one claiming that all normies and non-chads are in cucked relationships which is ridiculous.

• JFL
im 25 and have been on PSL since 2016. i was posting on sluthate before you even know what a maxilla was
Tales from Hyderabad university
You're evidently a newcel, it's ok. You'll get over it :feelsautistic::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Tales from Hyderabad university
You're evidently a newcel, it's ok. You'll get over it :feelsautistic::Comfy:
jordan
I appreciate that you think I'm smart enough for university though, ty

im 25 and have been on PSL since 2016. i was posting on sluthate before you even know what a maxilla was
On lookism forums since 2016 and still khhv brutal

jordan
I appreciate that you think I'm smart enough for university though, ty
I thought u were a nigger
Black people don't live in jordan

I am not NT, what's your point? the burden of proof is on you as you are the one claiming that all normies and non-chads are in cucked relationships which is ridiculous.
You have no life experience, so you dont know normies expereinces, a lot of them aint in good relationships, why do you think LTR last a few months on average? I speak to normies and a lot of the relationships end, why? Because they aint chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back