Just told my mom and sister that I hate my life, my genetics, etc. and wish that I was never born

I am not NT, what's your point? the burden of proof is on you as you are the one claiming that all normies and non-chads are in cucked relationships which is ridiculous.
@optimisticzoomer what percentage would you say are incels in uk age 18-20

I am not NT, what's your point? the burden of proof is on you as you are the one claiming that all normies and non-chads are in cucked relationships which is ridiculous.
NT is big cope btw

Your larp detector needs new batteries
Ask any former lookism user. I posted on lookism in 2017 and sluthate in 2016

Main lookism usernames were "I already Know I'm ugly", "aspiegymcel"(really theaspiegymcel)
Sluthate user was TMJcel
I had an article I was in from 2018 on huffington post

Eric, 19, has never had sex. Asked whether he’s ever kissed a girl, he laughed. Like so many other dejected men who populate incel groups, he believes he will be alone forever ― an inescapable fate he blames on his perceived ugliness. He says he feels hopeless, unwanted and deeply angry at women and society for rejecting him.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Jfl at caring about women's opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
At 18, most. In school I didn't know anyone well who wasn't a virgin

In uni it seems like a bunch of normies have girlfriends, so probably half or just over as virgins at 20 out of white people

I have a group of 9 friends and 3 of us are khhv, 1 other is virgin, but we're 21

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

In uni it seems like a bunch of normies have girlfriends, so probably half or just over as virgins at 20 out of white people

I have a group of 9 friends and 3 of us are khhv, 1 other is virgin, but we're 21
Yeah uk is weird, i talk to some who i thought would have slayed something but to my surprise they said they were virgin, it makes no sense for them to lie but ig its only weird when your like 19/20 to be khhv

• +1
So men are worthless trash?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Ask any former lookism user. I posted on lookism in 2017 and sluthate in 2016

Main lookism usernames were "I already Know I'm ugly", "aspiegymcel"(really theaspiegymcel)
Sluthate user was TMJcel
I had an article I was in from 2018 on huffington post
Do you have the original communication/email with the newspaper

That's because men these days lack social skills and aren't as outgoing. Not because Muh chad took all the harem of women.

• JFL
Do you have the original communication/email with the newspaper
I doubt it. I remember calling her using a phone app, but I can see if I emailed her using my legit emails. I doubt it though

Its so weird i have maybe recieved 1/2 compliments from anglo girls but its always migrants (mixed/spanish,european etc.), when i went to europe a lot more girls gave ios, i even got approached in europe. Any attention i got in the uk its allways been a non british girl genetically.

ISTG its something about anglo genes, either they dont like my slavic bone structure or they have really high standards. British men arent even gl, its just they have some weird high standards and uk seems to have quite a high inceldom rate from the stats. Its really fucking weird.

• +1
Its so weird i have maybe recieved 1/2 compliments from anglo girls but its always migrants (mixed/spanish,european etc.), when i went to europe a lot more girls gave ios, i even got approached in europe. Any attention i got in the uk its allways been a non british girl genetically.

ISTG its something about anglo genes, either they dont like my slavic bone structure or they have really high standards. British men arent even gl, its just they have some weird high standards and uk seems to have quite a high inceldom rate from the stats. Its really fucking weird.
images

• So Sad

What would rate yourself?

• JFL

You HAVE to be at the looks level you'd be rated max mtn here in order to slay in UK, no higher

Nah but idk. There's a meme idea u need to just be a gymcel normie with a fade in uk, but idk in reality. But I don't really understand how some guys aren't virgins. Which is why I made this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/there-is-no-reason-im-a-virgin.1043702/

I do think the whores here tend to prefer ogre rugby types tho

• +1
You HAVE to be at the looks level you'd be rated max mtn here in order to slay in UK, no higher

Nah but idk. There's a meme idea u need to just be a gymcel normie with a fade in uk, but idk in reality. But I don't really understand how some guys aren't virgins. Which is why I made this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/there-is-no-reason-im-a-virgin.1043702/

that because PSL rating /= appeal. you people aren't as good looking as you think that's why some of the guys you consider on your same league are out slaying you. Its also huge advantage that they don't spend their time rotting here.

• +1
What would rate yourself?
i think im mtn/htn i have been approached a few times but i think i lack dimorphisim, its not low but not high but im young so mayhbe thats normal? Idk tbh its possible im a cutecel or something, girls have been very direct with me but my high inhib fucked it up. Its all so confusing i really dont know.

btw I have shown my sister every post ITT

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and HTN_Mentalcel
i think im mtn/htn i have been approached a few times but i think i lack dimorphisim, its not low but not high but im young so mayhbe thats normal? Idk tbh its possible im a cutecel or something, girls have been very direct with me but my high inhib fucked it up. Its all so confusing i really dont know.
how old are you? If you get approached by girls its fine.

1% is incel cope irl normies live a decent life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and HTN_Mentalcel
how old are you? If you get approached by girls its fine.
17-18, i might just be an acnecel, my hormones keep changing and acne comes and goes (I legit get the worst fucking cystic ance you can imagine, worst in my school srs). Its like the universe is testing me or something and wants to engrain the blackpill and lookspill in my brain, people go from interacting with me to giving me weird looks its so fucking weird.

that because PSL rating /= appeal. you people aren't as good looking as you think that's why some of the guys you consider on your same league are out slaying you.
IMG 20240525 012825

Im on left, virgin
Friend on right, not virgin
Eye area probably equal level overall

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and HTN_Mentalcel

I think im gonna take gap year and travel, there are some really cheap fucking places and have some money from wageslaving, gonna finish a levels, being incel is no joke it actually has a bunch of bad health effects, i need to fuck some pussy and notice med girls like my fitz1 pheno. I refuse to go to uni with acne and not fully looksmaxxed honestly.

• +1
Average normalfag male is tormented cuckold victim who spends his time imbibing in cheap alcoholic beverages and goyslop/jerking off to distract from his life while his wife fantasizes about other men.

17-18, i might just be an acnecel, my hormones keep changing and acne comes and goes (I legit get the worst fucking cystic ance you can imagine, worst in my school srs). Its like the universe is testing me or something and wants to engrain the blackpill and lookspill in my brain, people go from interacting with me to giving me weird looks its so fucking weird.
Actually, I can relate to that. when I first meet people are very friendly with me and once they get to know me more they aren't so friendly. I am not that good socially and people want to be around someone they feel happy with. you are still young so just go out more and see what the most well liked people around you tend to do.

• +1
Only if you consider betabuxxing fat sub 5 single moms in exchange of pity sex 3 times a year, as "decent" :feelsrope:

• +1
Respecting your mother as an incel is cucked.
In the end of the day, the fact that they got creampied is the source of all our misery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and Deleted member 72804
Actually, I can relate to that. when I first meet people are very friendly with me and once they get to know me more they aren't so friendly. I am not that good socially and people want to be around someone they feel happy with. you are still young so just go out more and see what the most well liked people around you tend to do.
The whole anglo hemosphere is unironically fucked, uk isnt even as bad as sweden. Everyone is so antisocial, bad weather. It really fucks with everyones brains. Nobody is meant to live like this.

Does he also get more matches than you? judging by this picture and body language he seems more goofy and confident.
Just be goofy and confident bro
How can u tell from just a picture of our heads?
Idk how many matches he gets but he fucked a girl in the last week

• JFL
Just be goofy and confident bro
How can u tell from just a picture of our heads?
Idk how many matches he gets but he fucked a girl in the last week
you are just standing there with a half assed smile he is leaning back doing a funny expression. he seems more comfortable in the pic and is most likely more NT than you. there is a reason he is slaying more than you.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
You have no life experience, so you dont know normies expereinces, a lot of them aint in good relationships, why do you think LTR last a few months on average? I speak to normies and a lot of the relationships end, why? Because they aint chad
autistic take there is a lot more to a relationship than looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72804
  • JFL
Average normalfag male is tormented cuckold victim who spends his time imbibing in cheap alcoholic beverages and goyslop/jerking off to distract from his life while his wife fantasizes about other men.
touch grass

• JFL
Only if you consider betabuxxing fat sub 5 single moms in exchange of pity sex 3 times a year, as "decent" :feelsrope:
lol sure buddy they are all just betabuxxing jfl go outside

• JFL
right now I am actually at my worthless nigger cuckold job though

its just meta trolling. pretending to be normal on a site exclusively for oddballs
They gaslight subhumans for fun with shit like NT

why are you on here though?
just because i dont believe in muh 1/99 rule doesnt mean i aint blackpilled stupid i am light shade blackpilled u are extreme dark shade blackpilled which isnt accurate anywhere besides this site

just because i dont believe in muh 1/99 rule doesnt mean i aint blackpilled stupid i am light shade blackpilled u are extreme dark shade blackpilled which isnt accurate anywhere besides this site
If you look on russian websites divorce rates are 80/90+ for russia, in the west its like 50/60

If you look on russian websites divorce rates are 80/90+ for russia, in the west its like 50/60
thats not even true it says 70% it will happen in next year after marrige and who is even talking of marrige just dont get married its 2024 jfl

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back