just took 80 mg furosemide for the first time

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

johan liebert… on adderall
heheheh i’m excited i feel like a kid the night before christmas

should i be drinking a bunch of water and taking potassium supplements on top of it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: bluderbra, Sny, say∅ and 3 others
night before dehydration

what it does again

night before dehydration
don’t care want to see my full debloat potential and my first day of my summer job is tmr so i gotta look somewhat good

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and gribsufer1
don’t care want to see my full debloat potential and my first day of my summer job is tmr so i gotta look somewhat good
I respect it I'm just kidding

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
have u consideredur chin dimple as a failo

have u consideredur chin dimple as a failo
eh not really. but it’s not a halo either imo. helps me seem more masculine which i need since it’s a dimorphic trait

• +1
Reactions: say∅

• +1
what sarmms are u on. how can i get started taking gear?

what sarmms are u on. how can i get started taking gear?
on lgd rn to recomp down to like 11% bf think i’m at like 13 now. and do u want to do sarms like me? or the real shit that has way more sides but u will see more gains

• Hmm...
on lgd rn to recomp down to like 11% bf think i’m at like 13 now. and do u want to do sarms like me? or the real shit that has way more sides but u will see more gains
i wanna keep my hair so id prefer to do sarms tbh yeah it means less gains but also less risk i also grow muscle pretty easy, i have to research this shit though i just got my summer job and im gonna save it all while researching. I broke my foot doing mma before my fucking debut so im gonna cope with bodybuilding for a while

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and say∅