Just took a front cam pic [Bad idea]

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
I had just finished catching up uni lecture etc even tho I was procrastinating the whole day. I popped some brain drugs to iq max. Unfortunately this means I’ll be high inhib for the next 3 days as a side effect jfl. I was so happy with my education progress

I took a front cam pic of my side profile. With a smile on my face I looked at the photo and alas what greeted me was a subhuman bird:lul:

The Smile was wiped off my face immediately and I almost jump off my balcony but high inhib drug saved me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, GenericChad1444, SikKunt and 3 others
Ngl I have seen a picture of me and cried because of how ugly I am

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 439 and UglyMan
I get a huge dopamine rush when i look at my profile

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol and UglyMan
Slayer go fuck some bitches mang
My oneitis's besties were talking shit abt me and im too high inhib to find out (my friend overheard) im sad man

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
I had just finished catching up uni lecture etc even tho I was procrastinating the whole day. I popped some brain drugs to iq max. Unfortunately this means I’ll be high inhib for the next 3 days as a side effect jfl. I was so happy with my education progress

I took a front cam pic of my side profile. With a smile on my face I looked at the photo and alas what greeted me was a subhuman bird:lul:

View attachment 114802
View attachment 114803

The Smile was wiped off my face immediately and I almost jump off my balcony but high inhib drug saved me.
Did you think you we're gonna look good JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
I also hate seeing myself jfl