Just took a haircut.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Holy shit JFL I look utterly and completely subhuman tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Learn how to talk to your barber then, I always go to the same one and I'll say "Same as always Manolo" and he'll make me the haircut I always take

• +1
Learn how to talk to your barber then, I always go to the same one and I'll say "Same as always Manolo" and he'll make me the haircut I always take
This. Just say to him once what you actually want and dont puss out. Since then i go the same every time with a statisfying haircut. Even tho my face is ugly af

• +1
That's the worst

• +1
As an incel, never experiment with haircuts. It will only make you more subhuman. Grow it out and get something good

• +1

I know the feel. If the haircut fits your face, then stick with it. If you want ideas on new things to try, you can always post a thread w/ a pic

• +1
I know the feel. If the haircut fits your face, then stick with it. If you want ideas on new things to try, you can always post a thread w/ a pic
I'm still gathering up the courage to request a private rating no chance I'm posting my face here.

• +1
I'm still gathering up the courage to request a private rating no chance I'm posting my face here.

Alright dude, feel free to let someone know when you're ready.

• +1
This. Just say to him once what you actually want and dont puss out. Since then i go the same every time with a statisfying haircut. Even tho my face is ugly af
hey man, something is something

• +1
JFL Barbers ruin lives more than drugs and criminal activity

• +1
Pm me if you want. Most people here go to me for ratings and stuff. I'm pretty good at it

• +1