just trick ur brain into thinking ur enjoying what ur doing

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
worked for me bro (baseline threshold amount of health needed ofc)

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, ReadBooksEveryday and PeiFan94
Geniunely weird to me how people can be depressed when existence is so stimulating

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Like yeah maybe ur face is subhuman but go to the top of the hill and feel the wind on ur face and take a big drink of water and have some salted almonds dude grow up

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and BrahminBoss
worked for me bro (baseline threshold amount of health needed ofc)
You’re are Indian so this is easy for you to do, go poop in the street, go sewer adventure, Mumbai mines

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Like yeah maybe ur face is subhuman but go to the top of the hill and feel the wind on ur face and take a big drink of water and have some salted almonds dude grow up
Or play vidya and rot

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeiFan94
Or play vidya and rot
No video games get unfulfilling and boring. Plus for some people they can be addicting. strains ur eyes too

You’re are Indian so this is easy for you to do, go poop in the street, go sewer adventure, Mumbai mines
Pooping in the street requires powerful knowledge of the maps blueprint which my high spatial iq allows me to do so without alerting cops

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
Pooping in the street requires powerful knowledge of the maps blueprint which my high spatial iq allows me to do so without alerting cops
The cops would join you hahaha

Geniunely weird to me how people can be depressed when existence is so stimulating
im scared of being locked up in awhite torture room but ik my brain after a few days while start releasing chemicals thatll feel like a trip

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94 and slavicpsycho
Idk I played super mario galaxy 2 on the wii like a month ago and beat it in a week and I could have kept going and gotten the green stars but it felt like I had my fill. Haven't felt the desire to play any games since, though I'll probably get the urge in a few months

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@_MVP_ you have more tips regarding that