Just tried tinder for the hell of it and

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Am I supposed to like everything I see even if the girl is subhuman? I've been swiping left on 95% of the women I see because they're all butt ugly. Lol I thought there would be some cuter girls on here but I guess not. I don't see myself getting any matches since I only swiped right on girls I found attractive.

And most of the asians I saw mogged the mutt white girls, but here are some qts I swiped right on
Screenshot 2019 02 09 15 07 372
Screenshot 2019 02 09 15 05 212

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Swagwaffle
Where are you from buddy boy?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
Girls in the US are not hot.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Afrikancel, kobecel and 3 others
Girls in the US are not hot.
Yeah I see that now lol. Almost all of them were clearly mixed mutts. I swiped left on so many brown eyes, and just total subhumans. Even the blondes were ugly.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bluepill, dogtown and 1 other person
just lol at the average US woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yeah I see that now lol. Almost all of them were clearly mixed mutts. I swiped left on so many brown eyes, and just total subhumans. Even the blondes were ugly.

Copenhagen, Paris, Oslo, Stockholm, Prague, Madrid. That’s where the good shit is at.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Afrikancel and Deleted member 611
just lol at the average US woman
I'd say about 30% were fat too, and I was looking through 18-23 year olds. Time to move out of this slum country?

I'd say about 30% were fat too, and I was looking through 18-23 year olds. Time to move out of this slum country?
yeah ik bro I've tried it with fake gps most girls are ugly as fuck and a lot of them are landwhales

time to EEmax tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and HailToTheKing
yeah ik bro I've tried it with fake gps most girls are ugly as fuck and a lot of them are landwhales

time to EEmax tbh
I have to pay extra to change my location though on tinder, which I'm def not doing. You mean irl?

I have to pay extra to change my location though on tinder, which I'm def not doing. You mean irl?
just use mock location or use something like badoo which lets you change your location for free if you wanna see for yourself

but yes I meant irl

• +1
just use mock location or use something like badoo which lets you change your location for free if you wanna see for yourself

but yes I meant irl
Might try that to see how I do in some EE country. I would have to learn a new language which take a lot of effort, or do most already speak English?

Might try that to see how I do in some EE country. I would have to learn a new language which take a lot of effort, or do most already speak English?
depends on the location, Russian speaking countries you won't have much luck with English, but places like Poland and Slovenia (maybe? @FatmanO) should have a decent chunk of the population in that age group that speak English

• +1
depends on the location, Russian speaking countries you won't have much luck with English, but places like Poland and Slovenia (maybe? @FatmanO) should have a decent chunk of the population in that age group that speak English
In slovenia almost everyone speaks english

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
Are the girls there better looking overall than the amerimutts here?
Yes, less fat girls and prettier by looking at what avt girl is aswell. But I need to recheck how US girls look like.

• +1
Are the girls there better looking overall than the amerimutts here?
without a doubt, the best looking girls I've seen have been in the Slavic Balkan countries, Russia, Poland and France

• +1
without a doubt, the best looking girls I've seen have been in the Slavic Balkan countries, Russia, Poland and France
I'm not so sure about going to France because of the political situation over there, same thing for Russia too, but I'm considering Poland or some Balkan country like Slovenia.

What about a baltic country such as Lithuania?

Australian Girls = Superior to all else

• +1
@dotacel @FatmanO also I'm 5'9 which I'm sure lowers my chances of success, right?

Try some milfs
:exited::exited::exited:

• +1
@dotacel @FatmanO also I'm 5'9 which I'm sure lowers my chances of success, right?
kinda, never go to Croatia or Bosnia, you'll get heightmogged to death

• +1
kinda, never go to Croatia or Bosnia, you'll get heightmogged to death
I just did a quick search and it said males in Poland were pretty tall too. Might not be a good idea to go there then. So that leaves the balkans or baltics.

Are the baltics any good?

I just did a quick search and it said males in Poland were pretty tall too. Might not be a good idea to go there then. So that leaves the balkans or baltics.

Are the baltics any good?
generally almost all EE countries have much better looking women than the US on average, just try it out on badoo or something

• +1
generally almost all EE countries have much better looking women than the US on average, just try it out on badoo or something
Yeah I might thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Update:

This is my first match
Screenshot 2019 02 09 20 08 162

Idk she's cute enough but she seems like a bitch from the bio lol
@Nibba @dotacel @Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Swagwaffle, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Deleted member 611
Yeah she looks like a bitch tbh.

Pump and dump.
Idk how to start the convo jfl I only ever talk to autistic girls who like anime and stuff

Help

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Insomniac
Idk how to start the convo jfl I only ever talk to autistic girls who like anime and stuff

Help
I have no clue bro. I’m probably even more socially retarded than you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Be glad that you don't see her
IMG 20190210 021246
IMG 20190210 021256
IMG 20190210 021307

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, qwep, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
Seriously though wtf do I say

@Nibba is the only one who will tell me something good to say smh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THESE CREATURES
I just said "hey whats up"

I don't want to be too beta and compliment Idk.

Also fuck this jew shit I cant see who liked me. I have 3 likes. I didn't even put a bio or occupation or anything lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Swagwaffle
Am I supposed to like everything I see even if the girl is subhuman? I've been swiping left on 95% of the women I see because they're all butt ugly. Lol I thought there would be some cuter girls on here but I guess not. I don't see myself getting any matches since I only swiped right on girls I found attractive.

And most of the asians I saw mogged the mutt white girls, but here are some qts I swiped right on
View attachment 19191View attachment 19192
See u got more confidence than me. I fuggin can't post my pics on tinder im too shy. Keep it up. Just make sure ur future gf doesn't see ur yt channel. Thats only for GVNG only.

• +1
See u got more confidence than me. I fuggin can't post my pics on tinder im too shy. Keep it up. Just make sure ur future gf doesn't see ur yt channel. Thats only for GVNG only.
I'm gonna show my future gf everything and she's gonna love me. I'm not gonna hide anything.

• +1
I'm gonna show my future gf everything and she's gonna love me. I'm not gonna hide anything.
I used to dream like u. Keep it up its how i manifested my first gf i think. I was just very spiritual n shits.
No joke (maybe i had too much weed) but ur sig reminds me of a lot of things. Are u hypnotizing us?

• +1
I used to dream like u. Keep it up its how i manifested my first gf i think. I was just very spiritual n shits.

No joke (maybe i had too much weed) but ur sig reminds me of a lot of things. Are u hypnotizing us?
I'm a dreamer. An imagination runs wild within the confines of my mind, I just need the means to make the dreams manifest into reality.

What does the gif remind you of?

• +1
I'm a dreamer. An imagination runs wild within the confines of my mind, I just need the means to make the dreams manifest into reality.

What does the gif remind you of?
reminds me of where i was born in EU the only big buildings out in my town were churches.

I just said "hey whats up"

I don't want to be too beta and compliment Idk.

Also fuck this jew shit I cant see who liked me. I have 3 likes. I didn't even put a bio or occupation or anything lol

how did it go

• +1
@Nibba is the only one who will tell me something good to say smh
i would of followed nibbas advice but it seemed way too low inhib for me. I feel like I must continue to focus on my purpose (inb4 :feelsgah::bluepill:)

• +1
No response

It's what I expected from that bio lol

she seems like an amerimutt and can't even spell right. plus she's using a filter meaning shes more uggo. forget her and look for some anime qt's.

• +1