Just tried tinder for the hell of it and

yellow fever is ideal if it's over in the west and your only option is asia.
I just like the looks of japanese girls more than the girls here in the US

It's going great so far :chad:
Screenshot 2019 02 10 11 09 56
Screenshot 2019 02 10 11 13 31

I just did a quick search and it said males in Poland were pretty tall too.
I would recommend Poland as you are American(?) and foids here drop panties for just this reason. Even guys will want to be your friends tbh xd
Although women here say "A man starts from meter 80(180cm)" which is 5''10-11 so that could actually be bit of a problem, so I don't know. Imho maybe travel a little, stay in a few countries for for weeks and partymaxx and then see where you're doing best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I would recommend Poland as you are American(?) and foids here drop panties for just this reason. Even guys will want to be your friends tbh xd
Although women here say "A man starts from meter 80(180cm)" which is 5''10-11 so that could actually be bit of a problem, so I don't know. Imho maybe travel a little, stay in a few countries for for weeks and partymaxx and then see where you're doing best
Where can I meet traditional and/or anti degenerate women though? If I go to parties then all I'm gonna find are sluts.

Where can I meet traditional and/or anti degenerate women though? If I go to parties then all I'm gonna find are sluts.
comparing to US all will be more traditional tbh
and in clubs sure there will be many sluts, but also some good girls
but if that's your goal I think maybe some cultural events where people socialize etc

+I checked the height situation and men in Poland are actually the shortest in EE lol
look at this map

source: https://elpais.com/elpais/2016/07/21/media/1469127433_712478.html
but if that's your goal I think maybe some cultural events where people socialize etc

+I checked the height situation and men in Poland are actually the shortest in EE lol
look at this map

(Russian men are shorter but it considers the asian part of russia too so you can't really tell how it looks in different parts)

• +1

look at this map
View attachment 19457
I searched it up before and I saw some data that contrdicted that. Is this the most recent data or something?

I searched it up before and I saw some data that contrdicted that. Is this the most recent data or something?
I don't know if it's the most recent
it's from 2014 and measured for all countries at the same time so it's good for comparisons...

• +1
grok

post a representative example of the kind of foids you're seeing

Quality probably varies a lot by location; the holes will be better looking if you're living in a densely populated, urban area or anywhere with a decent-sized college as opposed to a place like Sioux Falls or Schenectady.

Really, not swiping very often is a more decent strategy than it seems. The algorithm favors selective people to an extent and usually buries chronic right swipers with the bots. Moreover, I'd wait until you get a few likes to start swiping; you can try to match the patterns of blurs in the "likes" circle with pictures that you see - have to be careful with this though, as they're sometimes not the leading picture on the profile.

Another strange thing is that some low value holes end up demanding more than good-looking ones. I was able to match with a number of Stacylites and get them to respond while getting passed over or ignored by however many 4/10 ching chongs and nogresses.

Go to Eastern Europe. "Just Gibs Me Dat" is a resentful mongrel cope unless you're looking for Thai quasi-hookers. Somewhere less Westernized and developed like Minsk, Riga, or Bucharest rather than more famous places like the Polish and Czech cities, where hypergamy will be more on the order of America and Western Europe.

lol average Croatian man heightmogs a Polish average guy by 3,5cm xd

I don't know if it's the most recent
it's from 2014 and measured for all countries at the same time so it's good for comparisons...
I think the data I saw was more recent than this, but yeah its better for comparisons since its around the same time

Psychonaut turn off the tinder. Do cold approaches.
Then rope.

• +1
Somewhere less Westernized and developed like Minsk, Riga, or Bucharest rather than more famous places like the Polish and Czech cities, where hypergamy will be more on the order of America and Western Europe.
Been to Riga and Bucharest, they do seem less westernized, but also it'll be harder with just using English.
And I would agree with the point about hypergamy, although you could just choose a little smaller city than the few biggest ones in Poland or Czech Rep and hypergamy will fall down too

• +1

Yeah, pretty mediocre. 4-5 range. I'd hit each of them, but I'm a little skeptical on the first and last - close-up face pics with head turned down are a standby for frauding fat holes.

What does this mean?

"Just Be White"

Japan is a bad choice. It's not insignificant that Japan is at the vanguard of modern starving-at-a-feast celibacy and men are dropping out en masse. Everything I've heard places it as one of the most hypergamous places on Earth - white skin won't make it any easier.

"Just Be White"

Japan is a bad choice. It's not insignificant that Japan is at the vanguard of modern starving-at-a-feast celibacy and men are dropping out en masse. Everything I've heard places it as one of the most hypergamous places on Earth - white skin won't make it any easier.
That's because the japanese aren't attracted to the subhuman inferior males. You're coping if you don't think being white is a huge advantage in Asian countries like that.

That's because the japanese aren't attracted to the subhuman inferior males. You're coping if you don't think being white is a huge advantage in Asian countries like that.

"Subhuman inferior male" is everything below the 80th percentile to holes, with minor variation. "Not attractive" is everything below the 95th.

I've never been to Japan obviously, but given the totally generic modern tendencies of noodlewhores in America I have a hard time believing they act any differently there, where the archetype of the jet-set, wine-and-jissom-guzzling career girl is even more ubiquitous. "Just Be White" is only relevant for slum foids in Manila and Bangkok looking for ambulatory wallets stuffed with American dollars.

"Subhuman inferior male" is everything below the 80th percentile to holes, with minor variation. "Not attractive" is everything below the 95th.

I've never been to Japan obviously, but given the totally generic modern tendencies of noodlewhores in America I have a hard time believing they act any differently there, where the archetype of the jet-set, wine-and-jissom-guzzling career girl is even more ubiquitous. "Just Be White" is only relevant for slum foids in Manila and Bangkok looking for ambulatory wallets stuffed with American dollars.
The white race is worshipped in Japan, and so are the features that come with being white. Japanese females who were brought up in America are obviously going to act differently than oned brought up in their home country.

The white race is worshipped in Japan, and so are the features that come with being white. Japanese females who were brought up in America are obviously going to act differently than oned brought up in their home country.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I still don't really buy it. Would be a good idea to trying dating apps in the major cities of whatever place you end up choosing; should give you a good indication of what you're up against (even if the main hunt will take place without them - as it should if you're looking for something marriageable).

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 611
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I still don't really buy it. Would be a good idea to trying dating apps in the major cities of whatever place you end up choosing; should give you a good indication of what you're up against (even if the main hunt will take place without them - as it should if you're looking for something marriageable).
Yeah I'll try it on badoo I'm just busy with other things atm

@Psychonaut
Thats how girls on Tinder look in Poland(Warsaw)
just recorded it 15 mins ago
https://streamable.com/0qjw8

That's astonishingly consistent quality. You still see a decent number of foids like that in the 'Kwa, but they're all mixed in with middling-to-not-so-good-at-all ones like @Psychonaut posted.

That's astonishingly consistent quality. You still see a decent number of foids like that in the 'Kwa, but they're all mixed in with middling-to-not-so-good-at-all ones like @Psychonaut posted.
there were some uggos there too if you haven't noticed tbh but maybe not too many
in the 'Kwa
what's 'Kwa?

• +1
the point was for @Psychonaut to compare with his location
Much much better than Northeast US of course. This is the land of the untermensch.

Update:
Screenshot 2019 02 10 13 22 142
Screenshot 2019 02 10 15 57 06

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Lol what are you doing....
@Psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
there were some uggos there too if you haven't noticed tbh but maybe not too many

what's 'Kwa?
lol poland is legit stacyland compared to the us

She started off with "hey nvm" so I just trolled at that point
Ah oke, Yeah makes sense. When i used tinder they never messaged first..... and it goes stale so fast i remember, like they have to have a interest level of atleast a 8/10 to keep talking

• +1
Ah oke, Yeah makes sense. When i used tinder they never messaged first..... and it goes stale so fast i remember, like they have to have a interest level of atleast a 8/10 to keep talking
true, unless you mog them hard
but that's normal, imagine every time you swipe right it's a match and then a hundred guys spam your phone, obviously if the guy isn't chad or the conversation is not going smoothly she won't bother and so you wouldn't in her place too

true, unless you mog them hard
but that's normal, imagine every time you swipe right it's a match and then a hundred guys spam your phone, obviously if the guy isn't chad or the conversation is not going smoothly she won't bother and so you wouldn't in her place too

yeah ture, dont like tinder personally, but it was a very good learning curve for me made me realize things, Last year used it was soo beta it was a joke.. but i transformed my self it was hard, this girl played with me but i was dumb, its funny how girls can make guys so delusional you have no clue what is going on.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
I'm still awaiting a response after this
Screenshot 2019 02 10 18 00 26

Also this lol
Screenshot 2019 02 10 18 01 32

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and bobs_pls
Btw I made Tinder acc to record the video I sent earlier and had to put some photo so just put anything, that's my profile xd
Screenshot 2019 02 10 23 59 06 787 comtinder

And i Just noticed I've got 3+ likes xd
So maybe carrotmax boyos kek