Just tried tinder

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Only got 1 like in an hour. Its fucking over Im subhuman no looksmax can help me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Kebab Master and 6 others
Rotting autistic virgin

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, try2beme and Deleted member 18879
I thought you ascended?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
nigga thats more likes than this whole server of curries would get combined it isn't over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Kebab Master, forevermirin and 4 others
Rotting autistic virgin

• So Sad
Omg I got the 2nd like am I a mogger now?

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 27932 and rand anon
bhai u have competition for the microfoids now that the mogger @colesp revealed his true height
It's funny cause most of my hinge matches are like an inch or 2 taller than me jfl. Microfoids are height obsessed holes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and forevermirin
Going to cold approach rn and ask foids why they dont like me

• Woah
It's funny cause most of my hinge matches are like an inch or 2 taller than me jfl. Microfoids are height obsessed holes
makes sense tbh i think the htb+s will be less self-hating about their height. unironically colesp morph tier face would be enough to bag a 5' htb.

btw i found out my htb friend's dad is 5'4 and his wife is legit punjabi stacy. moneymaxxing isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
mirin hinge god

• JFL
btw i found out my htb friend's dad is 5'4 and his wife is legit punjabi stacy. moneymaxxing isn't cope.
Mirin, could be betabuxx though right?

makes sense tbh i think the htb+s will be less self-hating about their height. unironically colesp morph tier face would be enough to bag a 5' htb
I don't get that guy. Does he look like ur avi or is the new picture floating around him?

mirin hinge god
I wish bhai, I can't get my looksmatch cause of my manletism, most of my matches are ltb or mtb. Atleast they're huwhite or latina though :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Mirin, could be betabuxx though right?
possible but hes statusmaxxed too like ceo and shit + decent face so i feel like that somewhat compensates. plus i didn't realize he was that short just short enough for me to ask my friend his height lol.

also based on the kids he fucked this stacy 2x minimum which isn't bad.
I don't get that guy. Does he look like ur avi or is the new picture floating around him?
right now like the new pic, next week who knows

• +1
I wish bhai, I can't get my looksmatch cause of my manletism, most of my matches are ltb or mtb. Atleast they're huwhite or latina though :feelsokman:
i know the feel

was on a date last night and the entire time i was trying to force myself not to focus on her LTB face with recessed orbitals

• +1