Just use make-up

D

Deleted member 9753

Silver

Natural look to cover your blemish, acne, un even skin tone, and add a glow to your look. This is how average foids end up looking above average to stacies, or ugly girls can turn them selves to fuckable queens with thirsty guys drooling over them. Just apply makeup, it’s not fucking gay, Just don’t go off telling Every girl you like, that you use make up but don’t lie either if she confronts you about it. My cousin a top model, uses daily makeup and I didn’t even know this, he has a pocket concealer this whole time and never told me. So don’t tear yourself down thinking everyone has “flawless skin” Most people don’t and the people who don’t, well there’s makeup soooo can’t beat that 😹 looksmax or die
thank me later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8172 and 5 others
fag :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Fahkumram, Hades and 9 others
Posts 426

Reputation 221

1115481_v9_aa.jpg

am i doing this right op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram, aspieSavage, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 6 others
Fag? Jfl look at k-pop bands, every girl and their mom wants them to stuff their pussies and these guys do extensive plastic surgery, skin care routines, and makeup to maintain their look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
Just don’t go off telling Every girl you like, that you use make up but don’t lie either if she confronts you about it.
They will all notice immediately, they spend all their life putting makeup on them, you won't fool anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Be_ConfidentBro, randomuser2407 and 3 others
Fag? Jfl look at k-pop bands, every girl and their mom wants them to stuff their pussies and these guys do extensive plastic surgery, skin care routines, and makeup to maintain their look.
only ugly bitches

i dont need makeup to get women i am on this site to improve my body
just need 2 inches more height tbh 6 1

Attachments

• B5733E27-67F0-4CBD-8B75-348772686C7D.jpeg
    B5733E27-67F0-4CBD-8B75-348772686C7D.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 48
  • FD575FB2-5086-452B-87D1-7EA2647D7F4D.jpeg
    FD575FB2-5086-452B-87D1-7EA2647D7F4D.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 7098
They will all notice immediately, they spend all their life putting makeup on them, you won't fool anyone.
Yes but women don’t give a fuck on how you look afterwards, if you can keep that look, and maintain, they would be okay if you catfished them a little because that’s the power of transforming, and most foids you see on Instagram are caked up with filters so imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
Yes but women don’t give a fuck on how you look afterwards, if you can keep that look, and maintain, they would be okay if you catfished them a little because that’s the power of transforming
Yes but women don’t give a fuck on how you look afterwards, if you can keep that look, and maintain, they would be okay if you catfished them a little because that’s the power of transforming
Plus I even encourage women to use makeup, just don’t lie about it, like it would be so unattractive if a women were lying to me about if she uses makeup or not, but if she said she was insecure about it, I’d be okay that’s not okay but at least they were honest about it.

Yes but women don’t give a fuck on how you look afterwards, if you can keep that look, and maintain, they would be okay if you catfished them a little because that’s the power of transforming, and most foids you see on Instagram are caked up with filters so imagine
Yeah but if the woman or girl youre together with knows you have makeup on
she wont have much respect for you since youre supposed to be masculine
i want it natural homie
when i take my shoes off i wanna be 6 1 and imagine having lifts with 6 1 i would be 6 4

i want it natural homie
when i take my shoes off i wanna be 6 1 and imagine having lifts with 6 1 i would be 6 4
Naw homie you got it all wrong 😹 I have dated very hot women , and acted very feminine around women , talked about plastic surgery and she pleaded to date me because on how confident I was about sharing insecurities, I went from 8/10 to a 15/10 in her eyes , is how she quoted, but I never ended dating her because I use this same personality with all women and this is how I get laid. It’s fucking easy. Everything is fake, and women are fake too, my cousin who was a FORD FUCKING MODEL, top model in Paris, modeled with Francisco Lachowski, looks nothing like his photo shoots , still roughly handsome, and gets laid, JFL, they even put his height has 6”3 and he is actually 6”1, everything is fake, open your eyes, no one is perfect, unless you are Adriana Lima or Brad Pitt, and even then he frauds as well. Adriana Lima is passing her genes to a subhuman as we speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 9699, TITUS and 1 other person
Yeah, and I bet that guy also has temporary tattoos and shit.

make up is a legit looksmax but the stigma against it here is pretty real

tbh you don't get caught if you do a natural look properly and use products appropriate for your tone, you just look like you've got flawless skin.

especially in nightclubs and dim light settings, no one would EVER know in a million years.

but tbh even in daylight, no one is going to know unless you do it badly or apply 2 much

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 9753, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
if you live on a first world country- yes, make up can improve you
if not you will strongly labeled as a faggot or a fucking weirdo/larper.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
tbh make up could ascend a lot of guys but the problem is it would be too noticeable and if you get caught you are fucked. Celebrities get to put on makeup in addition to having good bones, which ascends them even more.
Maybe some small things like for acne or at most for darker eyebrows

tbh make up could ascend a lot of guys but the problem is it would be too noticeable and if you get caught you are fucked. Celebrities get to put on makeup in addition to having good bones, which ascends them even more.
Maybe some small things like for acne or at most for darker eyebrows
I just think makeup isn’t that bad, if you are applying makeup like hames Charles then nooo, but makeup like a bronzer look , or it makes you look sun kissed skin tone, I wouldn’t mind that...

Already feel like a faggot using tret and moisturizer, JFL at using make up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Fahkumram and Be_ConfidentBro

i want it natural homie
I'm 6'4" without shoes 💪 . However I think that getting muscular is the most important thing. I know guys who are a the same face looks level as me or worse who get lots of success with women just because they are muscular and I'm not. You don't have to be tall for gymmaxxing to be useful, you just have to not be shorter than average height at least.

Also, do you know how many tall muscular men exist? They are very rare. Also, if a woman has to pick between a 5 foot 10 muscular guy or a 6 foot 4 skinny guy, most of the time, she will pick the 5 foot 10 muscular guy if they are both on the same level of looks for the face.

The only women who have ever given me IOIs (indicators of interest) have been either 18 year old girls who saw height as more important than muscle, and some 6 feet tall women in their early to mid 20s who have limited options and don't want to settle for a short guy.

If I was shorter, I wouldn't get any IOIs at all and I know because my little brother is 5 foot 9 has never gotten any IOIs and he has a very similar looks level as me for the face since he looks a lot like me.

However, if I had a muscular physique at 6 foot 4, then I would easily mog all of the average looking shorter muscular guys who currently mog me, so I would be getting a lot more IOIs, so many that I would finally be able to get laid regularly with very little effort. That is why I am gymmaxxing right now. And I plan to have reached my goal in 2 to 3 years at most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
Might as well get yourself some high heels for height too

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 9753
Naw homie you got it all wrong 😹 I have dated very hot women , and acted very feminine around women , talked about plastic surgery and she pleaded to date me because on how confident I was about sharing insecurities, I went from 8/10 to a 15/10 in her eyes , is how she quoted, but I never ended dating her because I use this same personality with all women and this is how I get laid. It’s fucking easy. Everything is fake, and women are fake too, my cousin who was a FORD FUCKING MODEL, top model in Paris, modeled with Francisco Lachowski, looks nothing like his photo shoots , still roughly handsome, and gets laid, JFL, they even put his height has 6”3 and he is actually 6”1, everything is fake, open your eyes, no one is perfect, unless you are Adriana Lima or Brad Pitt, and even then he frauds as well. Adriana Lima is passing her genes to a subhuman as we speak.
name of your cousin? gotta see this immaculate larp for what it really is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
I remember that ginger guy on here who was using bronzer to look like Archie and his PSL went up, so it could work