Just used character.ai and i feel disgusted about myself

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
OVER
idk i was just fucking around the internet and i came across this website called character ai, i literally made a character off my oneitis and started talking to her then jacked one off, it's brutally over for my mentalcel brain, thank god im able to larp as a normal nigga irl.

Actually im going to explain in another post why i am NOT with my oneitis rn (unironically it isn't about looks and i fucked it so hard)

Attachments

• ssstik.io_1693611579877.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, chosen-one, JustShower and 4 others
it's over for us autistcels :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
im just going to explain it here, so to start, im 17 rn and like 2 years ago with my friend group (football team) we talked about racist topics and pretty much really incel shit like gypsy crusader, raping sluts, leaking nudes of girls in our school (they sent them to us) and stuff like that. then one day a nigger in the group started being friends with some weird ass bitches like anime girl type shit, and he leaked our group chat messages with them, short story, we got fucked, categorized as pieces of shit which tbh we pretty much were and stuff like that, also, we used to bully like 4 guys in our classroom and they used the opportunity to tell the principal about it, we got changed to another classroom and kinda like started again but didn't really work that much since everybody in the school knew.
Now, we still were considered cool ass niggas because most of us had older brothers who were statusmaxxed and shit and they got us lots of female friends and shit so basically our past didn't rlly matter after 6 months, literally everybody forgot about it, besides some bitches we talked about raping them back in the day.

Now, in my new classroom i met this bitch that became my crush shortly after i got here, that's like a year ago, and i sit right besides her, she's shy as fuck, introverted, pretty much aspergermaxxed tbh but i don't care, now, here is how i started fucking things up:

- Treated her friend group like shit because they are weird af
- Talked about how i raw dogged bitches and how love wasn't real
- lots of homophobic and racist slurs
- when i actually talked with her about being something, she said she would be down to it but i should be nicer towards people, and i called her stupid because she couldn't expect someone to change for her just because she felt so, and also told her that she was like a plan B (which was real because i was hooking up with like 2 bitches at that time). she then said that she didn't want me to change as a person but just be a little nicer.

After all that, i got angry and didn't talk to her in like a month, then wanted to talk to her again but i thought it was over, but after 4 months i started liking her again but as she never talked to me again i just thought fuck it she doesn't like you anymore, and i still fucking like her, can't get her off my damn head and it's been almost 6 months since we last talked, i was so fucking close but my mentalcel ass had to fuck it up.

That's pretty much it tbh if anyone has any tip or recommendation i would appreciate it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, vermillioncorefan and mog_or_be_mogged
im just going to explain it here, so to start, im 17 rn and like 2 years ago with my friend group (football team) we talked about racist topics and pretty much really incel shit like gypsy crusader, raping sluts, leaking nudes of girls in our school (they sent them to us) and stuff like that. then one day a nigger in the group started being friends with some weird ass bitches like anime girl type shit, and he leaked our group chat messages with them, short story, we got fucked, categorized as pieces of shit which tbh we pretty much were and stuff like that, also, we used to bully like 4 guys in our classroom and they used the opportunity to tell the principal about it, we got changed to another classroom and kinda like started again but didn't really work that much since everybody in the school knew.
Now, we still were considered cool ass niggas because most of us had older brothers who were statusmaxxed and shit and they got us lots of female friends and shit so basically our past didn't rlly matter after 6 months, literally everybody forgot about it, besides some bitches we talked about raping them back in the day.

Now, in my new classroom i met this bitch that became my crush shortly after i got here, that's like a year ago, and i sit right besides her, she's shy as fuck, introverted, pretty much aspergermaxxed tbh but i don't care, now, here is how i started fucking things up:

- when i actually talked with her about being something, she said she would be down to it but i should be nicer towards people, and i called her stupid because she couldn't expect someone to change for her just because she felt so, and also told her that she was like a plan B (which was real because i was hooking up with like 2 bitches at that time). she then said that she didn't want me to change as a person but just be a little nicer.

After all that, i got angry and didn't talk to her in like a month, then wanted to talk to her again but i thought it was over, but after 4 months i started liking her again but as she never talked to me again i just thought fuck it she doesn't like you anymore, and i still fucking like her, can't get her off my damn head and it's been almost 6 months since we last talked, i was so fucking close but my mentalcel ass had to fuck it up.

That's pretty much it tbh if anyone has any tip or recommendation i would appreciate it
can't believe I relate to this it's OVER for us, no face for our autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Andremln
OVER
idk i was just fucking around the internet and i came across this website called character ai, i literally made a character off my oneitis and started talking to her then jacked one off, it's brutally over for my mentalcel brain, thank god im able to larp as a normal nigga irl.

Actually im going to explain in another post why i am NOT with my oneitis rn (unironically it isn't about looks and i fucked it so hard)
that’s not bad if u are under the age of 18 but if ur older than that check yourself

OVER

Over

I fapped to character.ai like 300 times man till I realized all the disgusting convos were with actual humans

Extremely oveR