Just visited grocery store as 5'7.5 guy...

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's a white town so I walked past literally no ethnics other than a BBC security guard who was 6'1
  • 1/6 of women were visibly taller than I'm sure anywhere from 5'9-6'0
  • 1/4 were probably within 1.5-2.5 inches of my height (5'6-5'8.5). I couldn't tell if I was taller or then shorter.
  • The remaining women were visibly shorter. Approximately ~60%
  • 9/10 guys mogged me in height visibly.
  • Remaining 1/10 guys were either 70 year old boomers who probably lost 2 inches height naturally or gigamanlets.
It's so fucking over should've ate my dinner and slept well when younger :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Tagging manlets @JohnDoe @5'7 zoomer @rand anon

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dgzty, ReadBooksEveryday, jinnu and 13 others
over.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's a white town so I walked past literally no ethnics other than a BBC security guard who was 6'1
  • 1/4 were probably within 1.5-2.5 inches of my height (5'6-5'8.5). I couldn't tell if I was taller or then shorter.
  • Remaining 1/10 guys were either 70 year old boomers who probably lost 2 inches height naturally or gigamanlets.
It's so fucking over should've ate my dinner and slept well when younger :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL
I told you, 18% of women being in the 5'9-6'0 range, funny how that's the exact opposite of what "statistics" tells us because they're completely bullshit. Same goes for 25% being in the 5'6-5'8.5 range, that doesn't align with the average female height in the UK. 9/10 taller than 5'8.5 walking height range assuming your shoes give an inch, so 5'9 is not the average, it's cope.
It's over for us manlets who didn't get enough nutrition and sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Ricky212, northern mogger and 1 other person
Shit now I know why you stay in bed all day brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and SecularIslamist
Shit now I know why you stay in bed all day brutal
going outside is too brutal for manlets, we are comfy and safe in our bedroom.
In our bedroom we are the tallest, we mog our female family members, we are comfy!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BeanletMogger
going outside is too brutal for manlets, we are comfy and safe in our bedroom.
In our bedroom we are the tallest, we mog our female family members, we are comfy!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Willmogulater
I told you, 18% of women being in the 5'9-6'0 range, funny how that's the exact opposite of what "statistics" tells us because they're completely bullshit. Same goes for 25% being in the 5'6-5'8.5 range, that doesn't align with the average female height in the UK. 9/10 taller than 5'8.5 walking height range assuming your shoes give an inch, so 5'9 is not the average, it's cope.
These stats take into account the whole population.

I swear if I only took into account those who were under 30 the average would be visibly taller by like an inch.

The average guy being 5'9 and girl being 5'4 is extremely out of date - and takes into account general demographics anyway (age, ethnicity).

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, M-1014 and JohnDoe
LL in India by 2030.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and SecularIslamist
These stats take into account the whole population.

I swear if I only took into account those who were under 30 the average would be visibly taller by like an inch.

The average guy being 5'9 and girl being 5'4 is extremely out of date - and takes into account general demographics anyway (age, ethnicity).
Yeah why the fuck are we taking into account 70 year olds who had malnutrition in their teenage years? if we take into account age range 20-29, i wouldn't be surprised if average height for males was 5'11 and there's a ton of white women in the 5'6-5'9 range so that's brootal anyways. Surprisingly i've seen paki zoomer foids being much taller than their previous generation. Quite often see paki foids in my height range, like 5'7-5'8, it's insane. Bhai why couldn't we get the hormone food/water and become giants? :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Whats the average height in uk for men and women?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Brutal I experienced the same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and northern mogger
@SecularIslamist will you get arranged marriage

are you even planning on marriage?
Yeah but not arranged. I'm coping thinking I'll get someone off OLD or some HTB will fling themselves onto me when I'm at the grocery store.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, the BULL and northern mogger

sainsburys

most men in real life is like 5'6 to 5'10

most female are 5'3 to 5'6

in USA

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, M-1014, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and traveler
Blame the jews for making the school system wake you up early and stunt growth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: widdi, JohnDoe and M-1014
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Its over
Idgaf about getting heightmogged by males
Its getting heightmogged by foids which makes me sad

• So Sad
Its over
Idgaf about getting heightmogged by males
Its getting heightmogged by foids which makes me sad
If you don't heightmog at least half of all guys you won't ever VISIBLY height mog women.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Thankfully god maxxed me out in the height department but everything else is shit. Ive been heightmogged a few times and it feels horrible and i cant imagine it happening constantly

• +1
Yeah but not arranged. I'm coping thinking I'll get someone off OLD or some HTB will fling themselves onto me when I'm at the grocery store.
I too like to dream :forcedsmile:

• So Sad