just waisted 15$ on a sunscreen

got mine for 20.

don't know about your country but there's stores that import and resell it en masse.

this is the brand I use.

Does it leave stains on clothes? What about texture does give glow/greasy etc?
 
Does it leave stains on clothes? What about texture does give glow/greasy etc?
no glow, no stains, doesn't look greasy, if anything it makes your skin look better.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu
got mine for 20.

don't know about your country but there's stores that import and resell it en masse.

this is the brand I use.

I checked all ingredients and this stuff contains many allergenes..
 

Similar threads

Anonym0us
Replies
0
Views
16
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
I
Replies
6
Views
61
iblamemyacne1221
I
rubenlambert
Replies
14
Views
77
Heaver
Heaver
bruhbruhbruhhi
Replies
8
Views
57
bruhbruhbruhhi
bruhbruhbruhhi
bilo.cgn
Replies
18
Views
114
hypocrite45
hypocrite45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top