Just waiting for Moggathon to use me as a Chad factory. Yup I’ve stolen his account hahahah 💕

Tales from the slums of mars :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
I concur that bitch is craaaaazyyyyy for that moggathon breeder snake penis
Mentally ill Women are crazy over me bro. Idk what it is!

F5E804AF 7FF9 4A07 8F54 28133EDD7EEB

Brutal. Get a good look at these two guys! This is what no pussy does to guys. This is what sharing dick pics all day does to guys.

Remember! If anyone posts their dick on this forum is a bonafide faggot. If anyone constantly shares pics of their body and needs other guys to comment about it...faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Brutal. Get a good look at these two guys! This is what no pussy does to guys. This is what sharing dick pics all day does to guys.

Remember! If anyone posts their dick on this forum is a bonafide faggot. If anyone constantly shares pics of their body and needs other guys to comment about it...faggot.
Women love me

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Women love me
Women do appreciate guys with a good sense of humor. Thus, jestermax. Ah, yes, I know things. But you wanna know something?

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Disgusting
I hope that thing gets ruthlessly set alight by pajeets

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and optimisticzoomer
You can’t talk about the mother of my kids like that. I’m going to tell the pajeets to set you alight.
Shake it off, mogga. Shake it off.

Taylor, tell him how to do it:

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon