Just wanna look average/normal lmao

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
few people know how it feels to look in the mirror and not "feel" ugly but legitimately know for certain you just look UNCANNILY shit

like i just wanna look like a normal guy on the sidewalk not this fucking doughboy panface abomination

its so bad i wanna go dig a grave and lay in it with my face to the corner and never let anyone look at me again

seriously a face that is sincerely just unlovable yall faggots on here act like its chad or death but irl normies get girls all the time and live a happy life yall dont actually know what its like to suffer being seriously debilitatingly ugly

its funny cuz all my male relatives and close ancestors were chads but i look the most like my LTN female cousin xD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036, Chadeep and 2 others
Mogged by Mozart

few people know how it feels to look in the mirror and not "feel" ugly but legitimately know for certain you just look UNCANNILY shit

like i just wanna look like a normal guy on the sidewalk not this fucking doughboy panface abomination

its so bad i wanna go dig a grave and lay in it with my face to the corner and never let anyone look at me again

seriously a face that is sincerely just unlovable yall faggots on here act like its chad or death but irl normies get girls all the time and live a happy life yall dont actually know what its like to suffer being seriously debilitatingly ugly

its funny cuz all my male relatives and close ancestors were chads but i look the most like my LTN female cousin xD
LTR = voluntary cuckold and paypig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

You better post that face, along with some naked pictures, if you're gonna be on here acting like such a cry baby.

?????
op is a prettboy chadlite guys

?????
op is a prettboy chadlite guys
those pics r like a month old i descended since then im not joking i look in mirror and my bones are like bo2cel its unbearable. utterly unsalvageable.

those pics r like a month old i descended since then im not joking i look in mirror and my bones are like bo2cel its unbearable. utterly unsalvageable.
95B4945A 6AEC 4DEF 85AA F405FE2DAF3D