• Yes

• No

• Religion is for people who can't handel the true world

• Brain washed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sam

Sam

Iron
my older brother is 32 yr living with parents at the moment and he was Hollywood blue pilled about that woman are angles and are goddesses He has very low smv because of his bug eyes, glasses, and nw3 hairline. So basiclly my older brother turned super religious recently after finding out about female hypergamy at 31 and he decided talk to my sister to try to see if all women are like this and she confirmed female nature and hypergamy by saying that she would leave her husband if he didint let her do what she wanted to but when he points out her hypergamy she starts crying and saying I didint mean it like that and stuff and getting emotional. So after he is shook/traumatized and he basically turned to the bible for support and points out that the bible was right all along about woman. Also that's one of his main argumentsite for why the bible is the truth and that the world is evil. And now he is into the illuminati conspiracies like they have an agenda and now he decrypting logos and saying that have meanings in them. For ex: that buzz lightyear chin (the swirl) is a pedifilic symbol ect.

I haveven no means to disrespect my bro just wanted to share.
So I am so grateful to be black pilled at a young age. In fact most people will not ever be black pilled.

Edit:
I can see how religion could be a good cope for some blue pilled incels if they can't handle the truth. What do you think?

Last edited:
Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Avoidant Avoidant
Search
[Discussion] Just wanted to share
Is religion a good cope
  • Religion is not a cope
  • Yes
  • No
  • Religion is for people who can't handel the true world
  • Brain washed
Cast vote
Jump to newWatch
S
Sam
Trainee

JoinedSep 7, 2019Messages23
6 minutes ago
my older brother is 32 yr living with parents at the moment and he was Hollywood blue pilled about that woman are angles and are goddesses He has very low smv because of his bug eyes, glasses, and nw3 hairline. So basiclly my older brother turned super religious recently after finding out about female hypergamy at 31 and he decided talk to my sister to try to see if all women are like this and she confirmed female nature and hypergamy by saying that she would leave her husband if he didint let her do what she wanted to but when he points out her hypergamy she starts crying and saying I didint mean it like that and stuff and getting emotional. So after he is shook/traumatized and he basically turned to the bible for support and points out that the bible was right all along about woman. Also that's one of his main argumentsite for why the bible is the truth and that the world is evil. And now he is into the illuminati conspiracies like they have an agenda and now he decrypting logos and saying that have meanings in them. For ex: that buzz lightyear chin (the swirl) is a pedifilic symbol ect.

I haveven no means to disrespect my bro just wanted to share.
So I am so grateful to be black pilled at a young age. In fact most people will not ever be black pilled.

Edit:
I can see how religion could be a good cope for some blue pilled incels if they can't handle the truth. What do you think?

Last edited: 1 minute ago
+1 Reply

[IMG alt="Avoidant"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/3/3401.jpg?1572216008[/IMG]
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderlineStrike-through

Text colorFont familyFont size

Insert linkInsert imageInsert videoSmiliesInsert

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

DraftsToggle BB code

Write your reply...

Post reply Preview
Attach files

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 4, Bluepilled: 1)
  • Avoidant
  • Sam
  • Dante1
  • poonkiller9000
Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
[IMG alt="reptiles"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/1/1799.jpg?1569969366[/IMG][Rage] Why did i have to be born a muslim i wanted to be either a hindu or a primary first choice a christianOffTopic15Thursday at 7:44 PM
[IMG alt="currymax"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/2/2307.jpg?1562963339[/IMG]I wanted to facebook stalk this girl i used to date on-and-offOffTopic0Tuesday at 12:37 PM
[IMG alt="toolateforme"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/2/2617.jpg?1570468644[/IMG]i wanted to take out the girl to party at weekend but my bro friend in army wants to go with meOffTopic6Tuesday at 7:06 AM

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Ritalincel