Just Wash Your Face Theory?

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
Does anyone find that when they wash their face and dry it with a towel they immediately look 10x better for about 10 seconds and then go back to being ugly??? how the fuck is this possible?? Where the fuck do my fake zygos and magic jawline come from??? I'm genuinely thinking about doing this with a water bottle when I go to school. Right before I walk up to someone I'm going to wash my face and dry it and make sure the conversation lasts no more than 10 seconds. I'll quickly dip before my face turns dry that way their last impression of me was :chad:
Thoughts??

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, TheMewingBBC, karbo and 13 others
before washing: subhuman
after washing: still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SikKunt, androidcel and 9 others
brain damage

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
no i always look like a 9

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I look better when I don’t wash my face at all.

Never washed face in my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Does anyone find that when they wash their face and dry it with a towel they immediately look 10x better for about 10 seconds and then go back to being ugly??? how the fuck is this possible?? Where the fuck do my fake zygos and magic jawline come from??? I'm genuinely thinking about doing this with a water bottle when I go to school. Right before I walk up to someone I'm going to wash my face and dry it and make sure the conversation lasts no more than 10 seconds. I'll quickly dip before my face turns dry that way their last impression of me was :chad:
Thoughts??
Eyebrows look darker, eyelashes look darker, lips look redder. It basically just puts your colouring into GigaChad overdrive temporarily. I don't know about the zygos and jawline though ngl.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Eyebrows look darker, eyelashes look darker, lips look redder. It basically just puts your colouring into GigaChad overdrive temporarily. I don't know about the zygos and jawline though ngl.

The zygos probably has something to do with the way the light reflects off the water on my face tbh. It has to be, because I've got levels of recession worse than the Great Depression. The rest is 100% legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@dogtown doesnt wash his face and he’s a jb slayer JFL at washing face or brushing teeth in 2019

@dogtown doesnt wash his face and he’s a jb slayer JFL at washing face or brushing teeth in 2019

I only brush my teeth ever couple of days too tbh ngl

Don't let them fool you, don't wash your face every single time you get near a bathroom. As a species, we rarely washed and when we did it was with cold water, people wash their face usually with hot water stripping down the oils and fucking themselves up. Every time I wash my face I feel worst after doing so(typing this after I JUST washed my face).

chills

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
You are a dumb piece of shit and give this forum a bad name, you should leave.
lmao chill, he was a user who was a dickel, roped about 2 months ago.

Thoughts??
Yeah happens everytime ngl.
Why though

Demir

Wtff i thought it was only me