just wasted an hour of my life

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
spent an hour dming this girl i know on instagram, only for her to ask what my chad friend’s snapchat is because hes hot. this is the same chad friend who my past crushes have obsessed over. there hasnt been a point in my life where i have been as suicidal as i am rn lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
chad always wins

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Yup, face > physique especially with highschool girls.

To be fair you and me are still a bit dyel.
It doesn’t matter what my frame is anyway, my face sucks so its over. I’ll continue to cope by gymcelling but all my confidence is gone.

• +1
It doesn’t matter what my frame is anyway, my face sucks so its over. I’ll continue to cope by gymcelling but all my confidence is gone.

1.) your face will most likely keep growing at your age.

2.) stop being a sad kunt

• +1
1.) your face will most likely keep growing at your age.

2.) stop being a sad kunt
i cant cope with the fact that my chad friends are having sex 5 days a week and im gonna be missing out on precious time of my youth hoping to god i end up gl.

• +1
i cant cope with the fact that my chad friends are having sex 5 days a week and im gonna be missing out on precious time of my youth hoping to god i end up gl.
Yeah I know the pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Yeah I know the pain
the blackpill is by far the hardest pill to swallow, and the side effects are life threatening at my age.

• +1
Brutal chad pill.

• +1
  • +1
if i dont develop well and cant get plastic surgery to ascend to chad status im roping

Jfl I was I had pictures of myself 10 months ago. You don't believe how fast your face changes at this age. Your zygos may grow as your Test increases. Just keep lifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
if i dont develop well and cant get plastic surgery to ascend to chad status im roping
If neither of those two work out then try blasting tren as your third and final option. That's my last resort.

• +1
If neither of those two work out then try blasting tren as your third and final option. That's my last resort.
im gonna kill myself through drugs and steroids
im gonna do a shitton of drugs and be super low inhib until the day i die if i cant ascend

• +1
im gonna do a shitton of drugs and be super low inhib until the day i die if i cant ascend
Honestly my inhibitions not my looks are what hold me back. And enough tren kills inhibition so that's why it's my last resort.

• +1

Holy shit, me and you are sooooooo much alike

Wish I was as black pilled like you at ur age, I would have Ascended by now furreal

• +1
Holy shit, me and you are sooooooo much alike

Wish I was as black pilled like you at ur age, I would have Ascended by now furreal
it doesnt matter. if our faces are fucked we’re fucked.

• +1
Plastic surgery is what most people over here need.

Absolutely, mewing isn't gonna change your entire facial structure lads. Sometimes you gotta take the surgery pill for subpar facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
The idea of ps usually makes me feel terrible too, but you learn to live with it.
thank god you guys exist and understand. just spent hours trying to talk about my problems with normie friends and just got made fun of or given bluepilled advice. i want to fucking die

• +1
Absolutely, mewing isn't gonna change your entire facial structure lads. Sometimes you gotta take the surgery pill for subpar facial features.
Most of the time the surgeries people need will cost less than $20k and will improve their lives permanently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Picassocel
i feel terrible

You should look to ps as a solution to a problem rather than something to be ashamed of. Your face has grown in a way that is not to your or other girls liking. Ok that is something that is largely out your control. Plastic surgery gives you that control back, look at it like this. Are you gonna be a cuck and accept something that was given to you randomly or actively try to change it and your life? It's that simple.

• +1
You should look to ps as a solution to a problem rather than something to be ashamed of. Your face has grown in a way that is not to your or other girls liking. Ok that is something that is largely out your control. Plastic surgery gives you that control back, look at it like this. Are you gonna be a cuck and accept something that was given to you randomly or actively try to change it and your life? It's that simple.
i cant get plastic surgery at my age, and i doubt ill be able to any time soon, my parents would never fucking let me. and also even if i could 3 yrs from now, my friends RIGHT NOW are fucking 5 TIMES A FUCKING WEEK lmfao.

• +1
thank god you guys exist and understand. just spent hours trying to talk about my problems with normie friends and just got made fun of or given bluepilled advice. i want to fucking die
This is why I have zero friends currently. Now don't stress over this way too much, chads have always had it easier in life, we already know that, you need to save up for surgery, get the surgeries, build a fitness model like physique and you will most likely mog 95% of the male population after that. Also moneymaxx to give you more of an advantage. You will suffer on the road to ascension, but then again, remember, we all do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Picassocel and ZyzzReincarnate
This is why I have zero friends currently. Now don't stress over this way too much, chads have always had it easier in life, we already know that, you need to save up for surgery, get the surgeries, build a fitness model like physique and you will most likely mog 95% of the male population after that. Also moneymaxx to give you more of an advantage. You will suffer on the road to ascension, but then again, remember, we all do.
yeah i know, ill never give up im just depressed as fuck rn. bluepilled advice from my friends just blackpilled me even harder. hearing “sex is meaningless” fucking destroyed my brain just now.

• +1
yeah i know, ill never give up im just depressed as fuck rn. bluepilled advice from my friends just blackpilled me even harder. hearing “sex is meaningless” fucking destroyed my brain just now.
I'd rather have no friends than have stupid friends like those.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
i cant get plastic surgery at my age, and i doubt ill be able to any time soon, my parents would never fucking let me. and also even if i could 3 yrs from now, my friends RIGHT NOW are fucking 5 TIMES A FUCKING WEEK lmfao.

Use your misfortune as motivation to get back control of your life. You rely on your parents at your age but you soon won't. Imagine the freedom you would feel, to be able to focus on things that actually matter to you. It will feel so good once you accomplish your goals because of what you went through. Suffering is one of the only ways to gain wisdom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Use your misfortune as motivation to get back control of your life. You rely on your parents at your age but you soon won't. Imagine the freedom you would feel, to be able to focus on things that actually matter to you. It will feel so good once you accomplish your goals because of what you went through. Suffering is one of the only ways to gain wisdom.
you’ll never meet a strong person with an easy past
I'd rather have no friends than have stupid friends like those.
yea shes fucking retarded

• +1
you’ll never meet a strong person with an easy past

Because they would have never learnt the lessons that matter. Why do you think these widely successful people are depressed. Because they realized what they had actually didn't mean a thing to them.

• +1
Because they would have never learnt the lessons that matter. Why do you think these widely successful people are depressed. Because they realized what they had actually didn't mean a thing to them.
i didnt spend the last 7 months of my life busting my ass off at the gym 7 days a week to feel like this. its either ascend or die.

• +1