Just watched a gore video and holy shit

I admire you have the guts to watch that . I cant tbh . I would be sick and that would be ingrained in my mind way too long
I have seen gore for a while so I have been desensitized. Some people watch for the shock factor, but its now for me out of habit and a way to pass time. Personally I would advise against getting into gore if you don't see it. But if your doing stupid shit like driving while drunk, high off your ass, texting constantly while driving, trying to deliberately get into fights out of ego or opting in for a fight with some random idiot in a bar, you might need to see some videos to see the consequences of those actions. In that aspect gore can improve someone engaged in deliberately reckless behavior.

But its also can make one feel depressed/low energy as you see how depraved humanity is and the randomness of life. Take for example the LA car crash that killed 6 people. You can do everything right in life only to get fucked by some jackass. Its a depressing thing to think about it.

Thus in that aspect gore can be quite detrimental, if you look deeply to things like this that are totally random. The best message to be is to live life fully and avoid doing dumb shit that is against common sense. But beyond that don't let fear get into your life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29
sounds awful ngl, but it is survival of the fittest despite him not deserving it. that guy probably had a soul, a favorite food, had a family, was a baby once, and his fate ended up at the hands of the cartel. it's brutal, but one day they will get what is coming to them. maybe not today, not tomorrow, but in the future they will have that moment of realization to what their life has come to, and what fate unravels for them in the next life.
Karma is cope niga wym

Funky town?

Watching gore isn’t edgy like what people say it’s just fun to watch because it’s interesting as fuck

It was a cartel video.
The guy's chest was open and he was trying to cut through his body as he was trying to get his heart out.
The thing is, the guy was alive and he was paining and breathing deeply. It was the worst gore video ever made in existence.
lol you fucking pussy

Height37

I have seen gore for a while so I have been desensitized. Some people watch for the shock factor, but its now for me out of habit and a way to pass time. Personally I would advise against getting into gore if you don't see it. But if your doing stupid shit like driving while drunk, high off your ass, texting constantly while driving, trying to deliberately get into fights out of ego or opting in for a fight with some random idiot in a bar, you might need to see some videos to see the consequences of those actions. In that aspect gore can improve someone engaged in deliberately reckless behavior.

But its also can make one feel depressed/low energy as you see how depraved humanity is and the randomness of life. Take for example the LA car crash that killed 6 people. You can do everything right in life only to get fucked by some jackass. Its a depressing thing to think about it.

Thus in that aspect gore can be quite detrimental, if you look deeply to things like this that are totally random. The best message to be is to live life fully and avoid doing dumb shit that is against common sense. But beyond that don't let fear get into your life.

I dont know about all that though . No offense bro this is just my opinion but accidents happen all the time . Its insanley rare to be brutally mutilated by a cartel unless involved in drugs , gangs . I know damn well i dont live in mexico and probably never will nor will i be involved in such things . But yes texting while driving can result in death but it’s usually fast and quick .

I dont know about all that though . No offense bro this is just my opinion but accidents happen all the time . Its insanley rare to be brutally mutilated by a cartel unless involved in drugs , gangs . I know damn well i dont live in mexico and probably never will nor will i be involved in such things . But yes texting while driving can result in death but it’s usually fast and quick .
The cartel video is not an issue if your not involved. Their is a risk in Mexico of being involved in crossfire , but overall the big cities especially Mexico City are quite safe. As for accidents your right, the majority are minor. Crazy shit can happen anytime but its best to not let that fear in to your daily life. Do whatever you can to drive safely and other things, be aware of the your surroundings, and then dont worry about the rest.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
no karma is not a cope, it's inevitable. these killers will one day realize what they have done and it will haunt them.
My bullies have no regrets i believe

My bullies have no regrets i believe
that's why you gotta prove them wrong bro, im waiting until 2028 to finish highschool to get every surgery on looksmax and then go back and prove them wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
It was a cartel video.
The guy's chest was open and he was trying to cut through his body as he was trying to get his heart out.
The thing is, the guy was alive and he was paining and breathing deeply. It was the worst gore video ever made in existence.
This is nothing. I have much worse for you involving face peeling if you would like to see

This video is pretty brutal. The gore is softcore but just the way the guys understand they are all completely fucked is pretty interesting.

I just watched a brutal gore video, I literally feel something moving inside of me.

I watch gore from time to time because I am addicted to the dopamine and adrenaline but this time, this shit was terrifying.

I think the fastest way to age yourself mentally is by watching gore.

Does anyone want more details about what the video contained? Or possibly the link? Not sure if I should share that here...
Yes m I want the link