Just Watched Hamzas Full 4 Hour Money Making Course

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
shit was ass my nigga 😂 just wasted 4 precious hours off my life. All he talks about the whole video is "just change you mindset bro!" he goes on about how you need to stop trying to make money but doing what you love and "mastering your skill" JFL just master your fortnite gaming techniques bro! None of it will get you rich its just about "helping others and provide value and the money will come to you bro!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 4946, Marsiere214 and 35 others

@NordicLeonhard @preterivanje @ZakNoel

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and ZakNoel
Just rob a bank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, WeiWei, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
I was on a vc in his discord server and it's very funny.
Some little kids were coping saying men with big dicks that fuck a lot of women are cursed by god and it's better to be a virgin lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Spergi, Sondern and 25 others
Some little kids were coping saying men with big dicks that fuck a lot of women are cursed by god and it's better to be a virgin lmao
i need to get into that discord server but they ban me each time jfl now they have phne verification and i dont have another phone so im fucked

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and aesthetic beauty
So pretty much what every "self-made guru" says. These dudes say the most generic shit and never go into specifics nor the technical aspects because they're frauding.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, falcon1, LooksThinker and 7 others
Jfl why would you sit through the whole thing and not turn it off

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
1stman honestly is the only "redpill" channel i know with semi-legit moneymaxxing advice.

He is also the only "redpill" creator i know that made his money with something unrelated to his youtube channel.

He's still a redpill coper tho...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Skywalker, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
did you really pay money for a money making course from an incel yter lol

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, RAMU KAKA and buckchadley31
Semen Retention Bro, ancient Chinese proverb Bro,lifeforce energy Brrrooooo.

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 8608, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
shit was ass my nigga 😂 just wasted 4 precious hours off my life. All he talks about the whole video is "just change you mindset bro!" he goes on about how you need to stop trying to make money but doing what you love and "mastering your skill" JFL just master your fortnite gaming techniques bro! None of it will get you rich its just about "helping others and provide value and the money will come to you bro!" 🤣🤣🤣
Did you change your mindset?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 29167, BoredPrince and 1 other person
only good advice comes from channels with like 1000 subscribers, anymore and they're grifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and OnlyHeightMatters
I think Hamza is a good influence. He might be a scammer like Tate but their overall impact is positive.

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
I saw a reddit that was similar, they were saying men who are really GL and big and fuck lots of girls and have them on rotation are actually losers in life, cos no girl wants to marry them and be with them for who they are.

The guys showing it all described themselves and weighed either less than 130lbs or more than 250lbs.

It made me wanna blow my brains out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, falcon1, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
shit was ass my nigga 😂 just wasted 4 precious hours off my life. All he talks about the whole video is "just change you mindset bro!" he goes on about how you need to stop trying to make money but doing what you love and "mastering your skill" JFL just master your fortnite gaming techniques bro! None of it will get you rich its just about "helping others and provide value and the money will come to you bro!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only skill Hamza needs to learn is how to jump off the top of the Burj Khalifa

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, SuicideBomber420 and Ethniframementalcel
did you pay for that shit my nigga🤣🤣

Scamza is a piece of shit kutta

Justin Marc is king of all curries

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I saw a reddit that was similar, they were saying men who are really GL and big and fuck lots of girls and have them on rotation are actually losers in life, cos no girl wants to marry them and be with them for who they are.

The guys showing it all described themselves and weighed either less than 130lbs or more than 250lbs.

They aren’t blackpilled, so they don’t have the intellectual scaffolding to build a realistic model intersexual dynamics. They are also coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
all the "muhh redpill" YouTubers give utter trash advice tbh.

That was @Zeruel

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and buckchadley31
Ik a lot of ppl hate hamza but hes actually rlly smart if you think about it. Hes good at talking and regurgitating the same coping bullshit to his subhuman audience which in return gives them hope and they'll always keep coming back to his videos even though their utter dogshit

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Just follow your heart, be your self, take a shower and drink plenty of water

1stman honestly is the only "redpill" channel i know with semi-legit moneymaxxing advice.

He is also the only "redpill" creator i know that made his money with something unrelated to his youtube channel.

He inherited it all in March 2021 from his father who passed. Bought a Range Rover and rents an apartment with the money but he is in financial distress as he has no stable full time job and does not make enough money from YouTube nor does he sell enough supplements to earn indefinitely.

He lies about making money in his early 20s and about working in finance in his mid 20s but that is all easily debunkable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and BoredPrince
He inherited it all in March 2021 from his father who passed. Bought a Range Rover and rent an apartment with the money but he is in financial distress as he has no stable full time job and does not make enough money from YouTube nor does he sell enough supplements to earn indefinitely.

He lies about making money in his early 20s and about working in finance in his mid 20s but that is all easily debunkable.
Hmm didn't know that

Will unsubscribe

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
JFL at some of you guys Coping 🙈🙈🙈🙈Hamza Legit has Tesla Iq compared to any other GrindSet/Mindset Grifters.

He is making Money off legit (as a based boyo here said) "genetic dead ends"

Image 4
IMG 20230826 WA0009

3485362 1687558684506
3485334 1687558259929

He knows his market. He knows sub 5s and Copers in the Genetic Prison will make him rich and as he said in the start "I have retired my whole family" and now he is trying to knock up that white girl(who bro made a whole vid dissing btw)

More of his AdonisSchool PayPigs Down below

🔽

Attachments

• IMG-20230826-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0011.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image (6).png
    image (6).png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • image (5).png
    image (5).png
    203.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0010.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0007.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0011.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0006.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0005.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0008.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230826-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230826-WA0010.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, nanefer, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Only skill Hamza needs to learn is how to jump off the top of the Burj Khalifa
Just listen to his 4 hour moneymaxxing course, where he basically talks for 4 hours about mindset.

JFL at some of you guys Coping 🙈🙈🙈🙈Hamza Legit has Tesla Iq compared to any other GrindSet/Mindset Grifters.

He is making Money off legit (as a based boyo here said) "genetic dead ends"

View attachment 2402217 View attachment 2402220

View attachment 2402218 View attachment 2402222

He knows his market. He knows sub 5s and Copers in the Genetic Prison will make him rich and as he said in the start "I have retired my whole family" and now he is trying to knock up that white girl(who bro made a whole vid dissing btw)

More of his AdonisSchool PayPigs Down below

🔽
Muh 10 months gains, without AdonisSchool.
If only I had bought Hamza his gym cope advice.
IMG 20230826 225113 907

how can you watch the whole thing without smashing your monitor...i cant look into his bug eyes without getting pissed at that nigga. i also sit next to a hamza fan in class and hes 4'11 barely 40kg and has about 2 ear infections a week + rashes and ashy skin. hope that nigga doesnt see this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, nanefer, XavGMogsThee and 1 other person
Yea he recently changed his upload/content strategy into these longer-form more comprehensive guides in order to make it seem like quality > quantity videos and actual solid information but for the majority of the time, the guy just trolls. It's working great for him though JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Deleted member 29167

1st man is even more retarded. Bro can you code?

Self improvement culture is toxic. Nobody wants to accept their place in the world any more. Everybody wants to be the wealthy chad JFL...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2beltshawty, nanefer, chawaje and 3 others
JFL , I skipped through the vid. Same old basic info and Redpill mindset cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and XavGMogsThee
So pretty much what every "self-made guru" says. These dudes say the most generic shit and never go into specifics nor the technical aspects because they're frauding.
If you wanna find legit advice and process of people making money you need to find small YouTubers. I mean really small with 5k subs at most, I know they are rare but these guys usually show live processes of making money because they got nothing to win/lose on the contrary idiots with big following like hamza Iman etc they don't have any benefit showing you real process of making money cuz generic advice sells to the low IQ idiots who gonna simp over u + it takes no effort, at the end of the day it's all funnel to their coaching, bullshit program they wanna sell. Just think about Tate. He used to do detailed 6 hours videos about making money fucking women and now that he has his following he puts no effort into that.all he does is speaking generic nonsense and he just adds a lil bit of his character into it (his stupid accent, his tough wannabe attitude and fast talking) and people perceive him like God when in reality a 15 yr old kid could say the same generic shit but he wouldn't be noticed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2beltshawty, nanefer, Marsik and 3 others
Dude changes opinions every few weeks in his videos, he used to promote and talk about MJ DeMarco´s Millionarie fastlane book like crazy, DeMarco himself says "ignore your passions they wont get you anywhere" in his own book JFL. Hamza contradicts himself every few weeks and people still listen to him.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Ryldoo IS COPING and XavGMogsThee
Would love to get in his discord and scam niggas out of 10k with fake screenshots

Self improvement culture is toxic. Nobody wants to accept their place in the world any more. Everybody wants to be the wealthy chad JFL...
If you are exposed to it a lot, that's what you start to think. But trust me, most people are still accepting their place. They have no growth mindset whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Skywalker and Pikabro
If you are exposed to it a lot, that's what you start to think. But trust me, most people are still accepting their place. They have no growth mindset whatsoever
Good.

No they all suck. You need to look at smaller YouTube channels and twitter accounts or nulled/cracked/blackhatworld and other niche forums like this one but for moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: XavGMogsThee
its over for 9romancecels

bro i was on his discord and started talking about fucking women, some muslim kid started saying how fucking women is against god's will and its only good to do when you are very old and married to her

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi, buckchadley31 and nanefer
bro i was on his discord and started talking about fucking women, some muslim kid started saying how fucking women is against god's will and its only good to do when you are very old and married to her
Why do you think Islam and Hinduism are so popular, or why India has the most subhuman people on earth?
They practice arranged marriages and try to prevent better genes to pass down. India with its high arranged marriage rates prevent natural selection from working, therefore they stay subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
I mean what would you expect from guy looking like this?

Attachments

• 27514.jpg
    27514.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: XavGMogsThee and Spergi
He doesn't know much

Copium

Stop taking advice from that currycel how can you even phantom listening to his voice or seeing his retarded ass left ear

im such an adonis bro :soy:

Last edited: