Just watched Saltburn

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Cliffs

- The 6'5 Chadlite dominated every interaction. A guy like that at Oxford uni (full of autistic freaks) would clean up like you wouldn't imagine. One of the girls even planned on having sex with the loser incel just to make him jealous because the Chadlite was slaying other girls

Smoking a cigarette felix catton

- Gf couldn't stop commenting on how ugly Ollie was. She was legit disgusted by him, she thought he looked like a lesbian. I didn't think he looked that bad tbh

- The gay scenes were utterly repulsive, I nearly switched the movie off like 3 times, especially that bathtub scene 🤮. They did absolutely nothing for the plot and were completely unnecessary

- Chadlite's mum was pretty hot, milf tier. I would've loved to have cucked the father in that very mansion. The sister was pretty hot but had a typical anglo-saxon pig pheno with maxillary and chin recession. Would still annihilate. Her simping for the incel under his window was unrealistic as fuck, would never happen in real life

- Brutal money pill. Extreme wealth on full display. Guys on that tier don't even know what the inside of an office looks like.

Overall, would've been a great movie without the gay scenes. Rare case where the incel wins in the end. Beta uprising ect

@6ft4
@geezcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, goldpill, BongMog and 3 others
@Manletmachine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
7E2AC2A3 5CF6 4813 B658 B08BA6C61F6E

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 55252 and 11 others
he lives in my town. that’s so brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Everyone I knew who got into Oxford uni from school were turbo geeks, non NT and would be brutally bullied by med jocks such as myself. The girls were ugly too

I also slayed hard in Cambridge when I visited, which is pretty much the same thing

But a shut-in like you wouldn't know about anything that happens outside of the basement / pizza hut kitchen

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, infini, ascension and 3 others
Everyone I knew who got into Oxford uni from school were turbo geeks, non NT and would be brutally bullied by med jocks such as myself. The girls were ugly too

I also slayed hard in Cambridge when I visited, which is pretty much the same thing

But a shut-in like you wouldn't know about anything that happens outside of the basement / pizza hut kitchen
nope i know a 6'6 guy at oxford and a 6'3 guy at cambridge they would cuck your tiny manlet ass so hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ascension, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Imagine being actor for the ugly character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanyewestglazer, Almost Chadlite, AspiringMogger and 4 others
Gay movie to watch

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, autistic_tendencies, TechnoBoss and 3 others
muh muh high class chads from oxford :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4, TechnoBoss, ascension and 3 others
nope i know a 6'6 guy at oxford and a 6'3 guy at cambridge they would cuck your tiny manlet ass so hard
post their faces then and we'll see who mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 51465
Cliffs

- The 6'5 Chadlite dominated every interaction. A guy like that at Oxford uni (full of autistic freaks) would clean up like you wouldn't imagine. One of the girls even planned on having sex with the loser incel just to make him jealous because the Chadlite was slaying other girls

View attachment 2708146

- Gf couldn't stop commenting on how ugly Ollie was. She was legit disgusted by him, she thought he looked like a lesbian. I didn't think he looked that bad tbh

View attachment 2708148

- The gay scenes were utterly repulsive, I nearly switched the movie off like 3 times, especially that bathtub scene 🤮. They did absolutely nothing for the plot and were completely unnecessary

- Chadlite's mum was pretty hot, milf tier. I would've loved to have cucked the father in that very mansion. The sister was pretty hot but had a typical anglo-saxon pig pheno with maxillary and chin recession. Would still annihilate. Her simping for the incel under his window was unrealistic as fuck, would never happen in real life

View attachment 2708149

- Brutal money pill. Extreme wealth on full display. Guys on that tier don't even know what the inside of an office looks like.

Overall, would've been a great movie without the gay scenes. Rare case where the incel wins in the end. Beta uprising ect

@6ft4
@geezcel
Written by a woman

barry keoghan has mastered the dyke niche indeed

IMG 9322

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie, khvirgin, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
The 6’5 actor literally plays an insane jock character in euphoria too tbh only reason to watch it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Kamui, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
Any media relating to a good university like Oxford is made unwatchable by the permanent reminder that I will never go there on account of a wasted academic youth

Isnt that the movie where all foids talked about was the massive dick of the ugly guy?

If yes brutal dickpill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 51465
I would never try to approach such movies. Sexual star Power of the main character too High, population reference too young, too Rich, too many slays, too much chad worship, too much mog from the main character. I'm not the target audience of those movies, those are for women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Manletmachine, Pikabro and 2 others
Bull fucking shit! No one on here believes that, Mr. Rainbow.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and ascension
Is Harvard any better?
No idea but I slayed in Boston when I was there

I walked the freedom trail instead of visiting Harvard jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
degenerate homosexual fantasy version of the talented mr ripley, elordi brutally mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
infini

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I keep getting nuclear blackpilled by this nigga Jacob Elordi

Legit everywhere I look on TikTok and IG I see foids thirsting over him jfl

The next generation is fucked if we already have 14 year old bitches lusting over irl Demi God 6’5 jocks

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Pikabro
Nah that shit is ass
Better watch Pepperfrost it mogs 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, the BULL, EdouardManlet and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The 6’5 actor literally plays an insane jock character in euphoria too tbh only reason to watch it
He was based whore hating jock in that series then did a tranny for some reason

I don't understand why it's so necessary to add homosexuality to films indeed
I wanted to watch All of Us Strangers but the trailer put me off
So I just ended up reading the wikipedia summary instead of watching it
I was pissed off because it would have been a great watch had it been a heterosexual relationship instead of homosexual

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and HitAndRun
How come there’s no movies about a short ugly failure who tortures cats to death and plays games and eats junk food

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Funny how knowing nothing about the movie I just assumed it was gonna have gay shit in it because of the time we live in

Idk even know the story but I assumed having two males with a close relationship, coupled with the intense marketing and popularity was going to lead to homosexuality

They wouldn’t promote a normal male friendship based around normal masculinity so heavily

View attachment 2708148

Apparently he was dark triad in the movie?

He has a pheno very distinct to Dublin chav subhumans, lol at him trying to escape it and be a red carpet event attendee

Apparently he was dark triad in the movie?

He has a pheno very distinct to Dublin chav subhumans, lol at him trying to escape it and be a red carpet event attendee
He was yeah but it just didn’t suit him

He looked too geeky to be doing that shit. His behaviour was incongruent With his looks. And the fact that he was able to seduce both the mum and the sister was just cage worthy

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4