Just water fast bro!

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I'm going to do a 7 day water fast and alert you about any results. Oh yeah just realized I take weight training in school so this might not go well. Wish me luck boyos!

you wont last a day srs

theres really no point of doing this

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
yeh dude while ur at it im gonna oxygen fast, this is legit bro if you want a lean face and lean physique you gotta get all that air out of ur body. no breathing for 7 days bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
If you really wanna lose that weight, I can help man. I've been there before, it's not a something I'd wish on anyone.

you wont last a day srs

theres really no point of doing this
tbh I did it for 4 days b4 but I quit bc I saw the juiciest piece of prime buttocks. I saw that beauty and I took out a fork and knife and just dug into it. I thought about what I was doing and how I quit my hard work but inside I knew that was what I wanted. To risk it all just to nosh on tender juicy ass was my dream, and I had finally fulfilled it.
yeh dude while ur at it im gonna oxygen fast, this is legit bro if you want a lean face and lean physique you gotta get all that air out of ur body. no breathing for 7 days bro
Maybe I'll be Tracer.

this will bloat you like crazy and dry up your skin a prune

Don't water fast. Coming from a guy that lost 30kgs in 7months.

You will feel like shit, you will go insane, depressed, headaches, feeling like dying, your will feel bad. How much weight will you lose tho?
Idk my body does what my body does. I already feel like shit :feelsbadman: jk

supply electrolytes (most importantly potassium and sodium, to a lesser extent magnesium) and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Me obviously.. and Deleted member 283
UPDATE will not be doing this despite the overwhelming "SUPPORT" from this "COMMUNITY".

Lol, I do it all the time, and I feel fucking amazing.
How many here even did it? Because from what some of you are writing, it reads as if you have never fasted.
Lost a shit ton of weight, I'm nowhere near bloated and as I said, I feel amazing.

Also, I work out while fasting. Strength training and running.

Lol, I do it all the time, and I feel fucking amazing.
How many here even did it? Because from what some of you are writing, it reads as if you have never fasted.
Lost a shit ton of weight, I'm nowhere near bloated and as I said, I feel amazing.

Also, I work out while fasting. Strength training and running.
How long do u fast?

How long do u fast?
At this point, I mostly do 48s and 72s. Then I eat a keto meal (most likely bacon & eggs).
I do switch from EF to OMAD to IF sometimes but mostly keep it to EF, because I feel the best during those.
Longest I've fasted so far is 5 days, shooting for above that soon, just need my potassium to arrive.

Fasting is the best, easiest and quickest way to burn fat. Period.
This is coming from someone who has tried it all. Seriously.

If you haven't done it before, here's a quick guide.

Prolonged fasting is the best for quick and easy weight loss, and it has a lot of health benefits.

If you've never fasted before I suggest this:
1. Fast for 48h, refeed with a keto meal, as big as you want
2. Fast for 72h, refeed with a keto meal
3. Fast as long as you can, if you feel like you're gonna break eat 6 eggs or the equivalent amount of steak/ground beef/bacon/whatever the fuck - BUT KEEP IT KETO!
4. Repeat step 3 until you are ripped

You will need to take in electrolytes when you fast, there's snake juice which is great. Yeah drinking salt sucks but you get used to it.
You can drink bone broth or even buillon stock, it tastes like soup and has like 15kcal/serving, and is great if you get hungry.

If you feel this is extreme I urge you to read Dr. Fung's blog and learn about fasting - the health benefits are insane. Read his books.

You can start with 1 meal a day (OMAD) but make sure to keep carbs low as fuck, because carbs spike your insulin and in the presence of insulin, fat cannot be burned.
That's why with 6 meals a day CICO you always feel hungry and your metabolism plummets.

I'm personally at step 3 right now because I have quite a bit of experience with fasting so far. I started it in May, which is when I learned about it from Cole Robinsons channel (Snake Diet). I can easily work out and do cardio, even when fasted for multiple days. When I'm completely done cutting I'll make a thread showing all of you fatbois how to do this shit.

Any questions @ me or PM

• +1
At this point, I mostly do 48s and 72s. Then I eat a keto meal (most likely bacon & eggs).
I do switch from EF to OMAD to IF sometimes but mostly keep it to EF, because I feel the best during those.
Longest I've fasted so far is 5 days, shooting for above that soon, just need my potassium to arrive.

Fasting is the best, easiest and quickest way to burn fat. Period.
This is coming from someone who has tried it all. Seriously.

If you haven't done it before, here's a quick guide.

Prolonged fasting is the best for quick and easy weight loss, and it has a lot of health benefits.

If you've never fasted before I suggest this:
1. Fast for 48h, refeed with a keto meal, as big as you want
2. Fast for 72h, refeed with a keto meal
3. Fast as long as you can, if you feel like you're gonna break eat 6 eggs or the equivalent amount of steak/ground beef/bacon/whatever the fuck - BUT KEEP IT KETO!
4. Repeat step 3 until you are ripped

You will need to take in electrolytes when you fast, there's snake juice which is great. Yeah drinking salt sucks but you get used to it.
You can drink bone broth or even buillon stock, it tastes like soup and has like 15kcal/serving, and is great if you get hungry.

If you feel this is extreme I urge you to read Dr. Fung's blog and learn about fasting - the health benefits are insane. Read his books.

You can start with 1 meal a day (OMAD) but make sure to keep carbs low as fuck, because carbs spike your insulin and in the presence of insulin, fat cannot be burned.
That's why with 6 meals a day CICO you always feel hungry and your metabolism plummets.

I'm personally at step 3 right now because I have quite a bit of experience with fasting so far. I started it in May, which is when I learned about it from Cole Robinsons channel (Snake Diet). I can easily work out and do cardio, even when fasted for multiple days. When I'm completely done cutting I'll make a thread showing all of you fatbois how to do this shit.

Any questions @ me or PM
Thank you so much :feelsahh:
UPDATE. Since @Saves is a genius who gave a complete water fasting guide, I will water fast

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saves
Try it, we need more data on here.

• +1