Just wear make-up brah!

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Pone0275662g002

We therefore sought to examine whether the positive effect of makeup on attractiveness can be extended to male faces.
The male faces were rated as higher in attractiveness when presented wearing makeup, compared to when presented not wearing makeup. This was true for both male and female raters.

example of what used:
Pone0275662g001

link study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36327222/

As a personal closing remark, I would like to say:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, p0lishsubhuman, Corleone and 5 others
View attachment 2010706

We therefore sought to examine whether the positive effect of makeup on attractiveness can be extended to male faces.
The male faces were rated as higher in attractiveness when presented wearing makeup, compared to when presented not wearing makeup. This was true for both male and female raters.

example of what used:
View attachment 2010712

I've been saying it for too long now tranny max or death man

View attachment 2010706

example of what used:
View attachment 2010712

Is it possible to wear any makeup without being exposed?

I regularly notice the women who wear concealer at work... maybe they are just shit at applying it...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
View attachment 2010706

example of what used:
View attachment 2010712

I have always been a believer in the makeup pill, it will be huge in the near future, and early adapters will reap the most benefits

• +1
Reactions: Agentq12345678, p0lishsubhuman and capybara
Is it possible to wear any makeup without being exposed?

I regularly notice the women who wear concealer at work... maybe they are just shit at applying it...
Nichemaxx in a way in which wearing makeup is acceptable, for example emo or tiktok eboy aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I have always been a believer in the makeup pill, it will be huge in the near future, and early adapters will reap the most benefits

Willn get caught if i use bb cream. My skin is already pretty good and I am tret maxxing rn for even better skin.

Nichemaxx in a way in which wearing makeup is acceptable, for example emo or tiktok eboy aesthetic.
Im too old for this unfortunately.

But it would be great to wear concealer for undereye circles for example. Could remove like 10 years from my age.

Im too old for this unfortunately.

But it would be great to wear concealer for undereye circles for example. Could remove like 10 years from my age.
Wearing slight mascara could be a great looksmax especially if you have light eyes in order to contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Artemis
Wearing slight mascara could be a great looksmax especially if you have light eyes in order to contrast.
indeed mascara and maybe a concealer is a huge looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and HarrierDuBois
indeed mascara and maybe a concealer is a huge looksmax
Only works for that aesthetic though, would look weird for maesthetics/doms/ogres. Good for cutecels/prettyboys/robust prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
View attachment 2010706

example of what used:
View attachment 2010712

new eduardkoopman thread dropped:
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
New thread, make up for men will be normalized soon

I’ve been saying this for a year, putting on BB cream before leaving your house should be the standard

But guys are too high inhib to do that, they would rather attend their classes with an acne ridden “manly” face than to put anything on it

I’ve been saying this for a year, putting on BB cream before leaving your house should be the standard

But guys are too high inhib to do that, they would rather attend their classes with an acne ridden “manly” face than to put anything on it
Why bb over foundation?
Which bb creams are good?

Last edited: