just went full aspie on foids @ school

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
so after a lab practical we were all waiting for last of the low iq mongrels to finish. started talking about majors and career ambition, then dating came up. one foid asked about me and i just automatically spouted out blackpills. i said im single because im not a 6'3 male model and thats the only way to keep a girl. i also said theres no point cuz any of them could order up a chad (didn't use the word chad jfl) on tinder like a pizza. they argued of course but i held my ground. a younger classmate who is a cool dude and ive been blackpilling defended me tbh. it was glorious

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, xz90, Bur_01 and 11 others
You cel what lab was it? Chem lab? And why now? What school system ends in March jfl
a & p lab practical exam tbh. skull was a bitch

just ldar

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Insomniac
U can’t be saying that shit cuz they ain’t gonna understand. In ur mind u think u did something right but they prob think u weird ass shit u ugly ass nig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, Zeta ascended, FMLplus and 3 others
a & p lab practical exam tbh. skull was a bitch
A n P with lab sounds trash. As of rn I am celling in intro physiology which is so god damn easy I don't even go to class

Brutal,did you feel good talking blackpilled stuff to them ? Like very good feeling.

Cool, just remember theres literally no point in arguing with women ever. Do it if it makes you happy but dont expect anything.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 2 others
A n P with lab sounds trash. As of rn I am celling in intro physiology which is so god damn easy I don't even go to class
i took intro last semester and go 100%. schools are different, you can take a full semester of anatomy w/lab and full sems physiology or have amatomy and physio mixed in both semesters. i know most med schools require a year of lab work if not all

i took intro last semester and go 100%. schools are different, you can take a full semester of anatomy w/lab and full sems physiology or have amatomy and physio mixed in both semesters. i know most med schools require a year of lab work if not all
Yeah I'll be doing that next year which annoys the shit out of me especially with O chem celibate lab

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Yeah I'll be doing that next year which annoys the shit out of me especially with O chem celibate lab
im in chem w/ lab also and hate my life rn tbh

im in chem w/ lab also and hate my life rn tbh
Yeah it's bad. Gen chem 2 is easy but the lab is fucking gey with my Indian TA that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

Youre not aspie for defending the truth. You were, in fact, the only sane person there

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Insomniac, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
so after a lab practical we were all waiting for last of the low iq mongrels to finish. started talking about majors and career ambition, then dating came up. one foid asked about me and i just automatically spouted out blackpills. i said im single because im not a 6'3 male model and thats the only way to keep a girl. i also said theres no point cuz any of them could order up a chad (didn't use the word chad jfl) on tinder like a pizza. they argued of course but i held my ground. a younger classmate who is a cool dude and ive been blackpilling defended me tbh. it was glorious
Girls talk to you?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What did they argue?

Yeah it's bad. Gen chem 2 is easy but the lab is fucking gey with my Indian TA that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing
brutal you should tell him he is ugly tbh

I wish I was that low inhib, you have my respect bro.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and kobecel
Now you're the school weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended, jefferson and 3 others
Now you're the school weirdo
good. maybe i can blackpill the masses, im doing well with some of my classmates tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
U can’t be saying that shit cuz they ain’t gonna understand. In ur mind u think u did something right but they prob think u weird ass shit u ugly ass nig
yeah but the thing is they (the girls) know he is right, they did understand. They were just trying to throw around with bluepills in a desperate attempt to virtue signal.
He didn't increase his chances of getting laid or anything but he put up a very strong signal and made the girls uncomfortable, and that was probably worth it...

Or not, whatever man who talks to girls anymore in 2019 anyway jfl

What did they argue?
oh just typical herd foid mentality muh purshunality, cologne, confidence, good job etc. i sprinkled a serialkillerpill about foids wrote letters and even conceived babies by those men. i even brought up the meeks which hits home tbh. 400 weeks vs 1 meeks is all it takes buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Don't revel your power level in public

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome