Just went on a bumble date

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Boys, first legit date after being semi not swollen from surgery, and this girl is really pretty. I’m kinda shocked she went out w me considering she models and is in a sorority. She wants to see me again even tho im swollen and my facial harmony is off. What do I do💀 I feel not deserving of this until I get my rhinoplasty and Midface implants. Would appreciate advice from any seasoned vets who can provide insight. Thanks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, highT and Deleted member 13787
Not trying to brag seriously asking for mindset advice 😮‍💨😮‍💨

I feel not deserving of this until I get my rhinoplasty and Midface implants.
Peak PSL autism.
Jeffrey epstein pick up the phone

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 21044, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
i felt the same way bro i was a chadlite in 2020 n felt like i didnt deserve this one girl even tho she was into me just bc i didnt have a more muscle and rhino too but guess what bro life is way to short to give a fuck bro just fuck these bitches on the side while u save for surgery fr lmfao

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism, GoldenOrderCels and chadtindermoney
Do you have your own place? Where do you have sex with these girls?

i felt the same way bro i was a chadlite in 2020 n felt like i didnt deserve this one girl even tho she was into me just bc i didnt have a more muscle and rhino too but guess what bro life is way to short to give a fuck bro just fuck these bitches on the side while u save for surgery fr lmfao
Brooo this forum lowkey changed me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Do you have your own place? Where do you have sex with these girls?
I have my own room ya, I want to money maxx to my own apartment though

• +1
Reactions: Ken
retard said “I have my own room”

You need to IQMax. And confidence Max.

None of the shit you posted in OP matters, just try to fuck her and see what happens. What more advice could you need or what could any retard say could possibly help?

Boys, first legit date after being semi not swollen from surgery, and this girl is really pretty. I’m kinda shocked she went out w me considering she models and is in a sorority. She wants to see me again even tho im swollen and my facial harmony is off. What do I do💀 I feel not deserving of this until I get my rhinoplasty and Midface implants. Would appreciate advice from any seasoned vets who can provide insight. Thanks
What's your PSL and pheno?

Attachments

• 350C0F8C-35A1-4425-88F1-177B9A735003.jpeg
    350C0F8C-35A1-4425-88F1-177B9A735003.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 0
  • F0F9F6AC-6CEB-439B-9EAE-57B5593E3A10.jpeg
    F0F9F6AC-6CEB-439B-9EAE-57B5593E3A10.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Did you fuck her or not? All that matters

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Didn’t you want to quit PSL a week ago? What happened?

what surgery have you done ?

White chicks with nice asses
Respect

btw bro you gotta change your mindset.. I saw you said multiple times on this forum now how you “need” midface implants, rhino, whatever.

reality is you are already GL and you look tall too. I don’t even see a need for additional surgery tbh. Clearly this forum fucked you up a bit and made you feel inadequate. I used to be the same way, especially after my bimax I was super insecure about my swelling but even after the swelling left, my “new” face was something to get used to. and the new attention I was getting. I was attracting hot women and felt like I didn’t “deserve” it but I eventually snapped out of that mindset.

do some mindfulness meditations and use a mantra. come up with a helpful mantra to save your mindset

also, if you’re cleared to workout yet, get back in the gym for some more muscle + endorphins. Being tall and gym-maxxed is life.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND SLAY - I FULLY EXPECT A FOLLOW UP THREAD DETAILING YOUR SUCCESS

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and chadtindermoney
Respect

btw bro you gotta change your mindset.. I saw you said multiple times on this forum now how you “need” midface implants, rhino, whatever.

reality is you are already GL and you look tall too. I don’t even see a need for additional surgery tbh. Clearly this forum fucked you up a bit and made you feel inadequate. I used to be the same way, especially after my bimax I was super insecure about my swelling but even after the swelling left, my “new” face was something to get used to. and the new attention I was getting. I was attracting hot women and felt like I didn’t “deserve” it but I eventually snapped out of that mindset.

do some mindfulness meditations and use a mantra. come up with a helpful mantra to save your mindset

also, if you’re cleared to workout yet, get back in the gym for some more muscle + endorphins. Being tall and gym-maxxed is life.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND SLAY - I FULLY EXPECT A FOLLOW UP THREAD DETAILING YOUR SUCCESS
THANK YOU KING. I SHALL

• Love it
Reactions: highT
To be fair this girl deleted bumble right after our daye

I have my own room ya, I want to money maxx to my own apartment though
These GL niggas slaying hoes in their own rooms while I got my own house and I haven’t even seen a pussy :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Over for apa
These GL niggas slaying hoes in their own rooms while I got my own house and I haven’t even seen a pussy
Over for homeownercels

Good job, fish boy. I'm calling you Flipper from now on, you look like a Flipper

Meanwhile I need implants, rhinoplasty, and fillers just to be able to have a chance with LTBs.

If only my only flaw was my face. 😢