Just went on a date. Its over

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
So instantly when i saw this bitch she was hideous. Her insta photos looked like she was htb and irl she was a low ltb (with makeup), in my head i was already like fuck no i wanted to go home. But then i say some dumbass shit like “u do hugs”? And she gives me a hug. I then telll her do u wanna hold hands she says “what the fuck is that corny ass shit” and i was like its over. Im so pussy i almost felt like crying and going home. She then kept talking about her exes n shiet and was like “my exes would never hold my hand like that goofy ass nigga” (yes shes white saying nigga but she claims black). She asked how tall i was and i told her 6’3 and she then told me she dated someone whos 6’8. At that point i wanted to go home i couldnt deal with being rejected and mogged in one night. I then texted her later and saying if she was feeling me she said “u corny and lame” brutal. But i wanted to get some ego boost so i asked if i looked good and she was like “ye but u corny”. Tbh even tho this date went horrible thats all it took to make my day. Best compliment ive gotten in a while

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, VivaCristoRey, Feliezzx and 4 others
ay bro, thats farther than I've ever gotten.

Its not over if you can get a date

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Klasik01
ay bro, thats farther than I've ever gotten.

Its not over if you can get a date
I met her off tinder and she was ltb frauding mtb. Not rlly a accomplishment

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James
id feel awful receiving this compliment

shhe basically said ure a cringe raging autist

Personality definitely matters once you pass looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Ken
uer so stuck in this looks hole that you get an egoboost when a ugly girl calls u human looking but weird which signals way more problems than if u were just ugly

im feeling second hand embarassment reading hopefully ure 15 an this was ur first date an u spend too much time on the forum

rejected and mogged cuz she mentioned her exes. u should be pounding her pussy at the end of this. what a cuck

proud of you mf I'd throw a part

she sounds like a bitch :lul: who talks about exs on a date and insults this much

How u gon let a ghetto bitch confidence mog u?

• +1
Reactions: Kasubii.
she sounds like a bitch :lul: who talks about exs on a date and insults this much
She got anger issues and is a ratchet white girl

So instantly when i saw this bitch she was hideous. Her insta photos looked like she was htb and irl she was a low ltb (with makeup), in my head i was already like fuck no i wanted to go home. But then i say some dumbass shit like “u do hugs”? And she gives me a hug. I then telll her do u wanna hold hands she says “what the fuck is that corny ass shit” and i was like its over. Im so pussy i almost felt like crying and going home. She then kept talking about her exes n shiet and was like “my exes would never hold my hand like that goofy ass nigga” (yes shes white saying nigga but she claims black). She asked how tall i was and i told her 6’3 and she then told me she dated someone whos 6’8. At that point i wanted to go home i couldnt deal with being rejected and mogged in one night. I then texted her later and saying if she was feeling me she said “u corny and lame” brutal. But i wanted to get some ego boost so i asked if i looked good and she was like “ye but u corny”. Tbh even tho this date went horrible thats all it took to make my day. Best compliment ive gotten in a while
Ew fucking hate ghetto white women

• +1
Reactions: Kasubii.
at least u can get a date jfl over for me. not even sub 5 and i still dont talk to girls:feelswhy: