Just went on another Tinder date. ITS OVER

She has a boyfriend now. Hes a 4-5/10 soyboy. Guys are too desperate

I had a tinder date 2 days ago. She texted me on tinder first, immediately called me cute and asked for a date, first two sentences. When we met up for a wine date at my house she initiated the hugs both when we met and when she left. She seemed enthusiastic on the date and sat close to me. Yet she was distant from the moment she left and has now left me on read. Why tf are women so bipolar?

• WTF
Reactions: Ken
Every single Tinder date I've been on has resulted in either sex on the first date or kissing at the very least, followed by sex on the second one. I'm sometimes disturbed by how easy it is. These are not even cases where I walked knowingly into a hook-up or anything. Usually I was expecting something more innocent. Like this one girl I planned to just grab one beer with at a bar and talk for just an hour or so since she said she had to be somewhere else soon. Well, what ended happening was her immediately ordering me tequila shots and telling me 30 minutes into meeting for the first time that she wants to give me a blowjob in the women's bathroom. Wtf is going on with women these days. I mean, I know it's Tinder, but it's ridiculous.

• WTF
Reactions: Ken