Just went through a roasties tinder. It’s over

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
I hooked up with this becky 6 months ago when I had an underbite. Fast forward 6 months, I’ve slayed her, ghosted her and had her come at my back and call whenever I was horny. Took her v card. After I ghosted her, she was obsessed with me and I kind of dark triad maxxed to get her addicted to me. She would then cope with tinder and bumble and apparently met up with a few chads, apparently they used her and she ghosted them, according to her. Called her to my place tn cuz u was horny, immediately after slaying I felt intense and deep regret. I was high off cbd oil which might have affected my feelings but I felt a great sense of regret, despair. It’s over in 2022 for normies, I betrayed Jesus Christ and now am paying the price. I asked to swipe through her tinder. It was full of chads all trying to meet up. They mogged me Hard. I realized if these chads are down bad to slay a becky who I didn’t even care about, what is it like for the Stacie’s? I realized it’s over unless your chad, height maxxed and gym maxxed with money and a good personality. this is what inspires me to looksmax. This is what fuels my fire to be the best I can. I’m tired of slaying Beckie’s. I want to marry a stacy and live In gods word . From now on I will only go for Stacie’s and qualify them for marriage. I am getting multiple surgeries which should ascend me god willing in a few weeks. I just want a good wife I can start a family with. That’s all. Please pray for me. I pray for all of you too, may you ascend and receive gods love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, AscensionMan98, PointOfNoReturn and 16 others
You basically Need to become like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: odegoat, Deleted member 21624, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
You didn’t even write anything about tinder, this is just another shit humblebrag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Hero of the Imperium, dirtydorito and 11 others
where are you getting your next surgeries?

Chads like you disgust me

You think you can do as you please and then cry when ER shoots you in the head

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 18840
Post pics of this ‘roastie’ as well. You can’t because you made the whole thing up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Will Blunderfield
You didn’t even write anything about tinder, this is just another shit humblebrag
Chads don’t even think anymore they just ramble and get laid

I hooked up with this becky 6 months ago when I had an underbite. Fast forward 6 months, I’ve slayed her, ghosted her and had her come at my back and call whenever I was horny. Took her v card. After I ghosted her, she was obsessed with me and I kind of dark triad maxxed to get her addicted to me. She would then cope with tinder and bumble and apparently met up with a few chads, apparently they used her and she ghosted them, according to her. Called her to my place tn cuz u was horny, immediately after slaying I felt intense and deep regret. I was high off cbd oil which might have affected my feelings but I felt a great sense of regret, despair. It’s over in 2022 for normies, I betrayed Jesus Christ and now am paying the price. I asked to swipe through her tinder. It was full of chads all trying to meet up. They mogged me Hard. I realized if these chads are down bad to slay a becky who I didn’t even care about, what is it like for the Stacie’s? I realized it’s over unless your chad, height maxxed and gym maxxed with money and a good personality. this is what inspires me to looksmax. This is what fuels my fire to be the best I can. I’m tired of slaying Beckie’s. I want to marry a stacy and live In gods word . From now on I will only go for Stacie’s and qualify them for marriage. I am getting multiple surgeries which should ascend me god willing in a few weeks. I just want a good wife I can start a family with. That’s all. Please pray for me. I pray for all of you too, may you ascend and receive gods love.
Always go for HQNP's, its HQNP or death in 2022.

Just high-classmaxx and dress old money to get them

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deleted member 18840
Chads like you disgust me

You think you can do as you please and then cry when ER shoots you in the head
Op is very far from
Chad and never will be but how you wanna treat girls from tinder anyway?

Always go for HQNP's, its HQNP or death in 2022.

Just high-classmaxx and dress old money to get them
I need ur help to instagram max fr

Op is very far from
Chad and never will be but how you wanna treat girls from tinder anyway?
I wouldn’t go on tinder it’s not a nice environment I’d rather go in a nice walk

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ascension and Deleted member 18840
That fag is incredibly annoying or I confuse him with someone else that used to post to the rate me section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
That fag is incredibly annoying or I confuse him with someone else that used to post to the rate me section
Bruh if i made 1% of humble brag he does people here would attack me. And yet i have way more brutal stories and lookswise we don’t compare hence why i never understand subtle humble brag by sub chads

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
I need ur help to instagram max fr
Did you read the thread I made? I have more or less shared everything. If you instamaxx you can drown in HQNP pussy in no time

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
Stacies get chads. Water.

Did you read the thread I made? I have more or less shared everything. If you instamaxx you can drown in HQNP pussy in no time
Yes but like i havent seen a way to max out followers. I have 1k girls followers from dating apps only but my pics are selfies in ok setting and cba taking super nt in perfect environment pics

keep grinding

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yes but like i havent seen a way to max out followers. I have 1k girls followers from dating apps only but my pics are selfies in ok setting and cba taking super nt in perfect environment pics
you aren't going to find HQNP on instagram
better chance on tinder with girls that have no instagram. instagram is the ultimate jew trap

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: andy9432, BoneDensity, Indo_Chad and 1 other person
you aren't going to find HQNP on instagram
better chance on tinder with girls that have no instagram. instagram is the ultimate jew trap
Why am i so fucked up irl with 0 opportunities

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Indo_Chad and Deleted member 18840
Nah you dont really even need more then few hundred followers (Just say its a new account under your uni name)

Ill just copy paste something I wrote in my thread

Lets say a girl is giving you ioi in you class but you are too high inhib to go talk to her. Instead of approaching IRL you slid into her DM's

Once in DM's set up a date (this should be easy as the girl is already into you)

Its just a way for dudes with high inhibition to transition the approaching part (arguably the toughest if not NT) online.

• Love it
because you're post college. it seems like slaying is the only thing left for people like us.
Thats the sucker though need to be in college/work for the instapill i am talking about to work

there are HQNP's in insta, every girl you'll ever meet in college has an insta. You can tell by a HQNP's post that she is high quality as most of them would be closeups of their faces or pics of places they have traveled to.

Wont find a single ass/bikini shot in a HQNP's profile ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Thats the sucker though need to be in college/work for the instapill i am talking about to work

there are HQNP's in insta, every girl you'll ever meet in college has an insta.
i can assure you those ain't "HQNP"s, they most likely are blondes / north atlantids with "hqnp looks" who take dick every week. HQNP doesn't have social networks, you can meet them in college and then it's done.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Nah you dont really even need more then few hundred followers (Just say its a new account under your uni name)

Ill just copy paste something I wrote in my thread
I wish i wasnt in my last year of uni. Also only tossed up roasties in my class

• So Sad
i can assure you those ain't "HQNP"s, they most likely are blondes / north atlantids with "hqnp looks" who take dick every week. HQNP doesn't have social networks, you can meet them in college and then it's done.
I have personal experience, not making theory out of thin air man. Lol if you think girls in 2022 doesnt have insta, 70% of insta demographic are girls

• +1
I have personal experience, not making theory out of thin air man. Lol if you think girls in 2022 doesnt have insta, 70% of insta demographic are girls
bro do you think girl browsing chads for the whole day is HQNP?? JFL. there is a very small minority, my college was an high class one for very intelligent people in a small mountain city. i doubt you can find any in a regular city

bro do you think girl browsing chads for the whole day is HQNP?? JFL. there is a very small minority, my college was an high class one for very intelligent people in a small mountain city. i doubt you can find any in a regular city
Just be genuinely the biggest chad. Thrive for it. I wish i had more exposition.

• JFL
Yeah they are a very small minority its a well known fact thats why you take the first one you can get your hands on.

WhatsApp Image 2022 09 05 at 210300

^ a good example of a HQNP I am LTRing through insta

• +1
Just be genuinely the biggest chad. Thrive for it. I wish i had more exposition.
i couldn't be assed with HQNP in 2022 bro, legit loch ness tier shit. I just want to mog in a big nordic city and fuck nordic girls as my next step in my sexual life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Indo_Chad and Deleted member 18840
Yeah they are a very small minority its a well known fact thats why you take the first one you can get your hands on.

View attachment 1861930
^ a good example of a HQNP I am LTRing through insta
barely talked to anyone but her DMs are still full

barely talked to anyone but her DMs are still full
ofc like every girl out there, but she barely have any posts on insta. Just 4 pics, one of her face and the other 3 landscape pictures

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
ofc like every girl out there, but she barely have any posts on insta. Just 4 pics, one of her face and the other 3 landscape pictures
I need to mossafari max. Tiktok is everything

• JFL
It doesn't matter whores from tinder have 0 posts and never spoke to anyone in college because they were all subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Deleted member 18840
You basically Need to become like me
Chads are a completely different species to you son.

You're a totally average looking guy. Incoming nasolabial folds, bulbous nose, flat maxilla, weird hairline, etc etc etc. I could go on.

You're a totally average looking guy. Incoming nasolabial folds, bulbous nose, flat maxilla, weird hairline, etc etc etc. I could go on.
ok bro no need to rage about me. if you slay you don't have to worry about my claims or my sexual life

ok bro no need to rage about me. if you slay you don't have to worry about my claims or my sexual life
You think you're a Chad. You're not. I can't stand delusional people. So I'll keep reminding you of your place

• JFL

i'd be still curious to see your face and compare it side to side to an "average looking guy"

You think you're a Chad. You're not. I can't stand delusional people. So I'll keep reminding you of your place
females give me the chad treatment, that's all that matters. besides i'm pretty sure i could make a side to side comparison with your face and make you look goofy

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
i'd be still curious to see your face and compare it side to side to an "average looking guy"
I never claimed to be a Chad, that's the difference, you silly cunt

I never claimed to be a Chad, that's the difference, you silly cunt
i didn't either what can i do if females love me?? lie to you so you can feel better about yourself?

females give me the chad treatment, that's all that matters. besides i'm pretty sure i could make a side to side comparison with your face and make you look goofy
I've seen one of your slays, she was nothing special whatsoever, so for a girl like that to give you 'chad treatment' is unsurprising.

Didn't you lose your virginity in your late 20s as well? 'Chad treatment' lmao

i didn't either what can i do if females love me?? lie to you so you can feel better about yourself?
They don't love you tho. @Xangsane can you do a tinder experiment with the bulls pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
I've seen one of your slays, she was nothing special whatsoever, so for a girl like that to give you 'chad treatment' is unsurprising.

Didn't you lose your virginity in your late 20s as well? 'Chad treatment' lmao
i never tried with girls, rejected the ones who approached me (majority stacylites)
that girl was HTB and my first slay, i've fucked blondes and redheads stacylites too. what can i do if the stats say you need to be top 1% even to match with girls like that let alone getting a date?

They don't love you tho. @Xangsane can you do a tinder experiment with the bulls pics.
xangsane experiments are shit even gigachads get 30 likes in a week

there are HQNP's in insta, every girl you'll ever meet in college has an insta. You can tell by a HQNP's post that she is high quality as most of them would be closeups of their faces or pics of places they have traveled to.

Wont find a single ass/bikini shot in a HQNP's profile ever.
What if you’ve got topless pics as a guy on insta does it did qualify you from getting HQNP wife?

The pics he shared here are too aspie looking, need group and other NT looking pictures to do well on tinder as girls might think you are a rapemaxxer

The pics he shared here are too aspie looking, need group and other NT looking pictures to do well on tinder as girls might think you are a rapemaxxer
Chads do OK even with non-nt pics

His story changes every week he was a 26 year old virgin last month now slayer of stacies just ignore him tbh

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, BoneDensity and Wallenberg