Just went through a roasties tinder. It’s over

Chads do OK even with non-nt pics
i do ok with my aspie pics idiot. i match with girls you can only dream about. i've seen what you consider gl lol i swipe left on that.

i do ok with my aspie pics idiot. i match with girls you can only dream about. i've seen what you consider gl lol i swipe left on that.
Nope. You overrate girls. You call beckies stacies. Especially the tourist girl you matched with was like 4/10.

His story changes every week he was a 26 year old virgin last month now slayer of stacies just ignore him tbh
it's almost like humans are in movement and can change

Nope. You overrate girls. You call beckies stacies. Especially the tourist girl you matched with was like 4/10.
yes, she was ugly, never claimed otherwise. the girl you posted is ugly and i swipe left on her. you're an ugly oldcel

yes, she was ugly, never claimed otherwise. the girl you posted is ugly and i swipe left on her. you're an ugly oldcel
Keep seething, incel.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
What if you’ve got topless pics as a guy on insta does it did qualify you from getting HQNP wife?
Dunno but i'll say yes, a topless pic could be too fuckboyish for HQNP's

You'll have to look high class irl to get a HQNP's ioi and proceed from that

You need an ioi IRL for the instapill to work

Read through the thread to understand a bit more for those who haven't seen it yet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Dunno but i'll say yes, a Topless pic could be too fuckboyish for HQNP's

You'll have to look high class irl to get a HQNP's ioi and proceed from that

You need an ioi IRL for the instapill to work

Read through the thread to understand a bit more for those who haven't seen it yet
It’s taken in a high class way on holiday at the beach not a mirror selfie

I feel like that different vs just putting up gym selfies imo

Everyone in this site I shown pics too said I look high class tbh

You look like an incel and you talk like an incel.
i matched with girls you can only dream about with aspie pics. went out with them. imagine if i tried incel. keep jerking off on ugly ltbs

It’s taken in a high class way on holiday at the beach not a mirror selfie

I feel like that different vs just putting up gym selfies imo

Everyone in this site I shown pics too said I look high class tbh
Honestly, I dont think so it even matters as the only prerequisite is to get an girl interested in you in real life in the first place for insta-approaching to be worth anything. I didn't even have any pics on my insta and still pulled

• +1
i matched with girls you can only dream about with aspie pics. went out with them. imagine if i tried incel. keep jerking off on ugly ltbs
You know what, GL guys don't have to seek validation and prove themselves on a forum whose userbase mostly consists of incels. But you seek validation and try to prove yourself here. Incel.

You know what, GL guys don't have to seek validation and prove themselves on a forum whose userbase mostly consists of incels. But you seek validation and try to prove yourself here. Incel.
you don't know shit about my history on those forums and why i do it. there is some abused dog who wanted to abuse me who needs to be put in his place.

Honestly, I dont think so it even matters as the only prerequisite is to get an girl interested in you in real life in the first place for insta-approaching to be worth anything. I didn't even have any pics on my insta and still pulled
are you at uni?

Im a social cirlce cel who slays on hinge I think it might be over for me

i skipped college in presence because of you incels. muh "too old looking bull". meanwhile i went out with 18 yo from tinder. shut the fuck up losers. i kill you

are you at uni?

Im a social cirlce cel who slays on hinge I think it might be over for me
Yeah, only works at uni/work tbh

Random ioi's in a random location are worthless

Why am i so fucked up irl with 0 opportunities
High masculine looks with slayer vibes and low trust MENA pheno is the reason akhi
You are high PSL and dark looks, women see you as one night stand first and foremost

Get a Kurdish Stacy to marry and do it like Salludon, family can arrange something or not ?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Indo_Chad
High masculine looks with slayer vibes and low trust MENA pheno is the reason akhi
You are high PSL and dark looks, women see you as one night stand first and foremost

Get a Kurdish Stacy to marry and do it like Salludon, family can arrange something or not ?
Yes i can do that ngl. Eventually its what i will do. Also its weird kurdish girls see me as sweet not as dark looks

I am MENA with stereotypical dark looks, and he looks more Euro shifted compared to me. He is not slaying because of the social circle pill/lack of opportunity pill. Goodlooks don't matter if you are rotting in your room all day.

Talking about LTR only which mogs tinder slaying a hundred times

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Wallenberg and Xangsane
Yes i can do that ngl. Eventually its what i will do. Also its weird kurdish girls see me as sweet not as dark looks
Do it akhi, this kind of relationships are high quality in my experience
Well you are balanced for MENA but for Western girls way more on the masculine side

I am MENA with stereotypical dark looks, and he looks more Euro shifted compared to me. He is not slaying because of the social circle pill/lack of opportunity pill. Goodlooks don't matter if you are rotting in your room all day.

Talking about LTR only which mogs tinder slaying a hundred times
I'm not denying that social circle is extremely important or that he is an extrem MENA masc outlier but if we are talking about HQNP girls approaching or giving interest in Europe than the phenotype is sadly an important aspect to consider
It looks too masculine for most of them o first look, but having the social circle to go out and talk with them/ showing them social intellect, sweet talking etc is indeed what has to be done as solution to conter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Indo_Chad
Do it akhi, this kind of relationships are high quality in my experience
Well you are balanced for MENA but for Western girls way more on the masculine side

I'm not denying that social circle is extremely important or that he is an extrem MENA masc outlier but if we are talking about HQNP girls approaching or giving interest in Europe than the phenotype is sadly an important aspect to consider
It looks too masculine for most of them, but having the social circle to go out and talk with them/ showing them social intellect, sweet talking etc is indeed what has to he done
I want a HQNP Muslim girl ideally Arab or black, would a white passing prettyboy pheno work?

I want a HQNP Muslim girl ideally Arab or black, would a white passing prettyboy pheno work?
Arab girls (doesnt matter what type) are masc/ masc pretty boy only. HQNP black girls are JBW chaser from what I have seen

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Arab girls (doesnt matter what type) are masc/ masc pretty boy only. HQNP black girls are JBW chaser from what I have seen
My body is a classic mesomorph but my face is oval shaped. Do you think I'd have a better chance in my own race (arab) or with black girls?

I look like a uglier, Harrypottermaxxed, slightly less robust version of Cameron Porras

My body is a classic mesomorph but my face is oval shaped. Do you think I'd have a better chance in my own race (arab) or with black girls?
Your own race ez if you social circle maxx with MENA people. Black HQNP are one of the rarest type there is tbh and you will only find them in colleges with either JBWmaxxers or high class blacks (haven't seen one with anyone else)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your own race ez if you social circle maxx with MENA people. Black HQNP are one of the rarest type there is tbh and you will only find them in colleges with either JBWmaxxers or high class blacks (haven't seen one with anyone else)
Most of my MENA social circle is family :lul:

You know the results would be shit.
i would get around 30-40 likes with some htbs and stacylite thrown in and 2-3 girls texting me first with a decent elo. that's enough for the kind of pics i have.

Most of my MENA social circle is family :lul:
Over :feelswhy:

Just joking, I'll say it again just gymcel hard and rock a designer stubble like @StreegeReturn. At your age most prime girls are high class masc/masc pretty boy chasers (which you can look with your coloring)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Well I'm not muslim myself but in my experience through my social circle looks is not the key factor but rather the family status

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
im praying for you my boy, pray for me too so i can ascend with genio. i regret having premarital sex too, hope Jesus forgive us :(
I hooked up with this becky 6 months ago when I had an underbite. Fast forward 6 months, I’ve slayed her, ghosted her and had her come at my back and call whenever I was horny. Took her v card. After I ghosted her, she was obsessed with me and I kind of dark triad maxxed to get her addicted to me. She would then cope with tinder and bumble and apparently met up with a few chads, apparently they used her and she ghosted them, according to her. Called her to my place tn cuz u was horny, immediately after slaying I felt intense and deep regret. I was high off cbd oil which might have affected my feelings but I felt a great sense of regret, despair. It’s over in 2022 for normies, I betrayed Jesus Christ and now am paying the price. I asked to swipe through her tinder. It was full of chads all trying to meet up. They mogged me Hard. I realized if these chads are down bad to slay a becky who I didn’t even care about, what is it like for the Stacie’s? I realized it’s over unless your chad, height maxxed and gym maxxed with money and a good personality. this is what inspires me to looksmax. This is what fuels my fire to be the best I can. I’m tired of slaying Beckie’s. I want to marry a stacy and live In gods word . From now on I will only go for Stacie’s and qualify them for marriage. I am getting multiple surgeries which should ascend me god willing in a few weeks. I just want a good wife I can start a family with. That’s all. Please pray for me. I pray for all of you too, may you ascend and receive gods love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Well I'm not muslim myself but in my experience through my social circle looks is not the key factor but rather the family status
My white mum is from a working class Yorkshire family.
My Arab dad is middle-class but fled during the Civil War.

What pics do you currently use for Tinder?

"High off cbd oil" haha placebo cbd don't make you feel anything

Did you read the thread I made? I have more or less shared everything. If you instamaxx you can drown in HQNP pussy in no time
And send the link bro

1664100274366827.png

And send the link bro
If you do fine IRL or through tinder its not for you. Mostly just for highinhib gl men who cant approach

A TDLR of it,
"Lets say a girl is giving you ioi in you class but you are too high inhib to go talk to her. Instead of approaching IRL you slid into her DM's

Once in DM's set up a date (this should be easy as the girl is already into you)

Its just a way for dudes with high inhibition to transition the approaching part (arguably the toughest if not NT) online."

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
If you do fine IRL or through tinder its not for you. Mostly just for highinhib gl men who cant approach

A TDLR of it,
"Lets say a girl is giving you ioi in you class but you are too high inhib to go talk to her. Instead of approaching IRL you slid into her DM's

Once in DM's set up a date (this should be easy as the girl is already into you)

Its just a way for dudes with high inhibition to transition the approaching part (arguably the toughest if not NT) online."
Send it Im high inhib

I hooked up with this becky 6 months ago when I had an underbite. Fast forward 6 months, I’ve slayed her, ghosted her and had her come at my back and call whenever I was horny. Took her v card. After I ghosted her, she was obsessed with me and I kind of dark triad maxxed to get her addicted to me. She would then cope with tinder and bumble and apparently met up with a few chads, apparently they used her and she ghosted them, according to her. Called her to my place tn cuz u was horny, immediately after slaying I felt intense and deep regret. I was high off cbd oil which might have affected my feelings but I felt a great sense of regret, despair. It’s over in 2022 for normies, I betrayed Jesus Christ and now am paying the price. I asked to swipe through her tinder. It was full of chads all trying to meet up. They mogged me Hard. I realized if these chads are down bad to slay a becky who I didn’t even care about, what is it like for the Stacie’s? I realized it’s over unless your chad, height maxxed and gym maxxed with money and a good personality. this is what inspires me to looksmax. This is what fuels my fire to be the best I can. I’m tired of slaying Beckie’s. I want to marry a stacy and live In gods word . From now on I will only go for Stacie’s and qualify them for marriage. I am getting multiple surgeries which should ascend me god willing in a few weeks. I just want a good wife I can start a family with. That’s all. Please pray for me. I pray for all of you too, may you ascend and receive gods love.
It wont work on tinder. Even chads are shy, wont talk to hot Stacies in person. Bars/clubs dont really count cause people use liquid courage as their cope. In person in really anywhere, like cofee shops, stores, etc are gonna improve chances.