Just went to a bluepilled ENT

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Clinically deformed
I have an AHI of 100 and this nigga said you look fine :ogre: "your midface looks sunken in but it's fine" Holy fuck I wanna choke this fat bald nigga 😡

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 6128, ItsOver.com and 5 others
You wanna choke his dick?

sounds kinda gay to me

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
You wanna choke his dick?

sounds kinda gay to me
This is my doctor

Last edited:
so whats his solution? he just said u need to lose weight or wear a cpap machine?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
so whats his solution? he just said u need to lose weight or wear a cpap machine?
basically, and also do another sleep study. Like why do I need to do another sleep study again?

100 are you sure? how do you not die in your sleep

• +1
Reactions: highT and JosephGarrot123
100 are you sure? how do you not die in your sleep
I'm not fucking sure, I'm overweight but not that overweight. This fucking bluepilled doctor makes me mad, like nigga give me bimax and I'm probably fixed, it's clear that my jaws are receded, I even had septoplasty and it's still 100. Does an ENT even do bimax?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'm not fucking sure, I'm overweight but not that overweight. This fucking bluepilled doctor makes me mad, like nigga give me bimax and I'm probably fixed, it's clear that my jaws are receded, I even had septoplasty and it's still 100. Does an ENT even do bimax?
Ent dont think they do bimax, but they will probably recommend and send you to a maxillofacial surgeon. Thats what they did with me.

• +1
Ent dont think they do bimax, but they will probably recommend and send you to a maxillofacial surgeon. Thats what they did with me.
ENT didnt recommend me to a surgeon, however my primary care sent me to a craniofacial institute, not sure what the difference is between a craniofacial surgeon or a maxillofacial but they do treat the skull and it's deformities. Hope that they aren't blind. Because it's clear as day that I'm deformed

your AHI is 100??? how are you alive holy shit

• +1
your AHI is 100??? how are you alive holy shit
That's what I fucking said, and these niggas have the audacity to not give me surgery? The fuck is wrong with these bluepilled niggas I'm only 210 pounds and I'm 5'10 how the fuck do I have an AHI of 100?! It's clearly because of my deformed skull, the airway is fucked due to my receded face, Bluepilled doctors are the fucking worst. Hopefully my cranofacial surgeon isn't bluepilled. An AHI of 100 means I stop breathing 100 times an hour like give me Bimax or something, before my bitch ass dies before I even get any surgery.

That's what I fucking said, and these niggas have the audacity to not give me surgery? The fuck is wrong with these bluepilled niggas I'm only 210 pounds and I'm 5'10 how the fuck do I have an AHI of 100?! It's clearly because of my deformed skull, the airway is fucked due to my receded face, Bluepilled doctors are the fucking worst. Hopefully my cranofacial surgeon isn't bluepilled
How is your bite? What country are you from? With an AHI like that you would have a good chance of not only being offered bimax from a surgeon but also having the cost covered by insurance or health system. 100 AHI is beyond severe. How do you function during the day? I imagine you must be exhausted

• +1
How is your bite? What country are you from? With an AHI like that you would have a good chance of not only being offered bimax from a surgeon but also having the cost covered by insurance or health system. 100 AHI is beyond severe. How do you function during the day? I imagine you must be exhausted
Exhausted as fuck, sleep for 8-12 hours and I still can't be awake fully for 12 hours. I think my bite is somewhat fine, my deformity caused recession of my orbitals, midface, forehead. My jaw is recessed I could go for Bimax I guess, depending if the craniofacial institute is willing to give surgery. This is their website https://flcranio.com/

DrRicalde e1609792675546
bruh this lady might be the one operating on me. it's over boyos :feelsrope: