Just went to a gay club

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦
Never felt so vulnerable in all my life, I’m legit terrified here, a sun chad male tried to grind on me and I ran away in fear 😧. I feel like a caged animal surrounded by predators on all sides now I know what women feel like in nightclubs around men JFL women are actually brave creatures I couldn’t cope having to live life in such fear.

I only went to this club cos all the other clubs in my city are shut at 6 am and my buddy doesn’t live in my city so I have to stay somewhere until 7 so he can go home. I went to a normal nightclub 3 to be precise all night most were sausage feats the first one was nothing but fatties do I left, the second was better but still subhuman so I left then went to the N.01 normie club in my city and it was good I went to the R&B section Aka BBCzone it was great

I saw a nice white bitch we spoke for a bit her mum (yes her mum was out clubbing with her) kissed me and said “thanks for looking after me girl” lol 😂 anyways I left that part saw her again these pakis grabbed her and my m8 said I lost her cos of it so to redeem my honor I grabbed her from the paki and asked her to dance the curries were Livid one tried to fight me lol but I asked foid to a dance we danced a bit I tried to grab her but I guess she was out off from the display of pure brute force dominance and masculinity so her and her mum mentally blacklisted me lol but I just laughed and walked off only to see a ugly NIGGER pull her 2 seconds later, I mogged him considerably the black guy was an African so had an accent and was 5’9 was about 5/10 in face I mogged him to say the least and yet she chose that subhuman over me and another nigger saw her mum and took her lmfao

Needless to say I was confused and angry at the same time I have no game true but this goes against the blackpill. It managed to pull a curry foid by accident (didn’t see her curry face until after I grabbed her cos a nigger said he knows that foid and she’s easy but ain’t done shit tonight) she looked at me to see if I was ugly or not then Carried on dancing as if being an currh gave her the fucking right to rate anybody and be picky fucking bitch. Anyways she liked what she saw and danced but then I saw eher profile and saw she was curry and of the Hindu type stock so I dipped overall the gl white foids were flakey all night or had their BFs with them

Was hell @FailedNormieManlet @forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @Chadeep @Xangsane @Chinacurry @Octillionaire @8PSLcel @Manchild @KING REIDYZ

TLDR: went out clubbing was fine got cucked by a BBC, pulled a curry by accident RIP my self esteem, British women who are not ugly all have boyfriends or are chad only, stayed out till 7am so had to go to the “gay club” for an hour was terrified the whole time
Never been so scared in my life. It’s over for me in the UK. Also a faggot tried to grind on me and I ran like a scared child. i also mogg most men but cos I’m not NT i cannot pull meanwhile uglt 4/10 African 60IQ immagrints can fuck 6/10 white women with no effort 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, klip11, A L P H A M A L E and 9 others
Never felt so vulnerable in all my life, I’m legit terrified here, a sun chad male tried to grind on me and I ran away in fear 😧. I feel like a caged animal surrounded by predators on all sides now I know what women feel like in nightclubs around men JFL women are actually brave creatures I couldn’t cope having to live life in such fear.

I only went to this club cos all the other clubs in my city are shut at 6 am and my buddy doesn’t live in my city so I have to stay somewhere until 7 so he can go home. I went to a normal nightclub 3 to be precise all night most were sausage feats the first one was nothing but fatties do I left, the second was better but still subhuman so I left then went to the N.01 normie club in my city and it was good I went to the R&B section Aka BBCzone it was great

I saw a nice white bitch we spoke for a bit her mum (yes her mum was out clubbing with her) kissed me and said “thanks for looking after me girl” lol 😂 anyways I left that part saw her again these pakis grabbed her and my m8 said I lost her cos of it so to redeem my honor I grabbed her from the paki and asked her to dance the curries were Livid one tried to fight me lol but I asked foid to a dance we danced a bit I tried to grab her but I guess she was out off from the display of pure brute force dominance and masculinity so her and her mum mentally blacklisted me lol but I just laughed and walked off only to see a ugly NIGGER pull her 2 seconds later, I mogged him considerably the black guy was an African so had an accent and was 5’9 was about 5/10 in face I mogged him to say the least and yet she chose that subhuman over me and another nigger saw her mum and took her lmfao

Needless to say I was confused and angry at the same time I have no game true but this goes against the blackpill. It managed to pull a curry foid by accident (didn’t see her curry face until after I grabbed her cos a nigger said he knows that foid and she’s easy but ain’t done shit tonight) she looked at me to see if I was ugly or not then Carried on dancing as if being an currh gave her the fucking right to rate anybody and be picky fucking bitch. Anyways she liked what she saw and danced but then I saw eher profile and saw she was curry and of the Hindu type stock so I dipped overall the gl white foids were flakey all night or had their BFs with them

Was hell @FailedNormieManlet @forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @Chadeep @Xangsane @Chinacurry @Octillionaire @8PSLcel @Manchild @KING REIDYZ

TLDR: went out clubbing was fine got cucked by a BBC, pulled a curry by accident RIP my self esteem, British women who are not ugly all have boyfriends or are chad only, stayed out till 7am so had to go to the “gay club” for an hour was terrified the whole time
Never been so scared in my life. It’s over for me in the UK. Also a faggot tried to grind on me and I ran like a scared child. i also mogg most men but cos I’m not NT i cannot pull meanwhile uglt 4/10 African 60IQ immagrints can fuck 6/10 white women with no effort 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Currently jacking off to your story. Can you pm me your cock? I was the gay guy twerking on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, MikeMew'sBitch, 2d v2 and 10 others
Currently jacking off to your story. Can you pm me your cock? I was the gay guy twerking on you
It was soem short 5’8 white man twink. That still didn’t stop me from running in fear as I’m terrified here. Never been in a gay club before. I’m also a bit drunk and still cannot get over being cucked by a African immagrints who I mogged by at least 2-3 points in looks and 3-4 inches in height I just cannot anymore I give up in the UK I’m done this place is rigged for blacks and Mullatos and white chads and chavs

Those of aristocratic blood are punished here on the daily unless rich it’s a terrible and cruel fate to know your above such peasants and yet being denied

Last edited:

Mogged

Fuck, Africans are killing it now too???

I wasn't going to go out last night, but started having a panic attack cos for some reason started thinking of my ex and all the guys she thinks are way better than me, and sometimes this can put me into a 2 day spiral NGL.

So friend forced me to go out with him, another white cuck, and 2 foids.

I will make a trip report layer bhais

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Fuck, Africans are killing it now too???

I wasn't going to go out last night, but started having a panic attack cos for some reason started thinking of my ex and all the guys she thinks are way better than me, and sometimes this can put me into a 2 day spiral NGL.

So friend forced me to go out with him, another white cuck, and 2 foids.

I will make a trip report layer bhais
Eh Africans have always been comprable to westernised blacks with non black women. Being African is only a failo with black foids.

That’s nice I await your story. Funny thing is how I risked getting stabbed by 6 pakis just to mogg one and steal a white girl from him only to then get cucked by a black guy who I mogged In every physical way. I guess NT theory is all that matters for blacks, looks height etc is a cope for them just be low inhb NT is the rule for blacks @MentalcelTyronelite @.... @LilChico @fogdart whats your take on this? How does this happen, I know I have shit game and aspie/high inhb but I did make a move on this foid it just makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

Your a huge fetish for gay white guys
The new trend tbh lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your a huge fetish for gay white guys
The new trend tbh lol
Nar bro I’m terrified of them. One tried to grind on me and I ran for the hills. My buddy had to beg me to go inside cos there’s chairs there but I was mortified at the thought of being surrounded by gay boys. I’d much rather be gay than st8 tbh but I’m st8 it is what it is I love pussy nothing can change that. Which is why I wanna cry knowing ugly African immigrants can cuck me

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Nar bro I’m terrified of them. One tried to grind on me and I ran for the hills. My buddy had to beg me to go inside cos there’s chairs there but I was mortified at the thought of being surrounded by gay boys. I’d much rather be gay than st8 tbh but I’m st8 it is what it is I love pussy nothing can change that. Which is why I wanna cry knowing ugly African immigrants can cuck me
Tbh never been to gay club, but you shkukdve used these phaggots to get free drinks then dipped lol

Hahaha ffs FOB Africans getting success with women that's a jokeeee
They normally get fat girls if anything though hahaaa

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh never been to gay club, but you shkukdve used these phaggots to get free drinks then dipped lol

Hahaha ffs FOB Africans getting success with women that's a jokeeee
They normally get fat girls if anything though hahaaa
Nar man they do Aight I’m shook deffo better than other freshie demographics, I ain’t ever seen freshie Arabs or Slavs pull what they pull off. Yeah they mostly get fatties but they also pull beckies i learnt this the hard way.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Getting hit on by gay dudes is lifefuel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nar man they do Aight I’m shook deffo better than other freshie demographics, I ain’t ever seen freshie Arabs or Slavs pull what they pull off. Yeah they mostly get fatties but they also pull beckies i learnt this the hard way.
I think though looks disparity between a young fob African and a westernised African isn't much different compared to other freshie backgrounds too- dress sense, haircut etc

Whereas a curry, Arab, slav FOB stand out as looking completely different compared to their westernised counterparts

Just what I noticed

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I think though looks disparity between a young fob African and a western African isn't much different compared to other freshie backgrounds too- dress sense, haircut etc

Whereas a curry, Arab, slav FOB stand out as looking completely different compared to their westernised counterparts

Just what I noticed
No it was a big diff, sure the black guy wasn’t truly subhuman but he had an African phenotype not a western black phenotype, an accent and no designer gear. The other one looked like a hobo and was a literal creep stalked the woman all night and got pussy out of it wtf. Any other FOB would have whitey call police to lock them up but nigger? Nope they are allowed to come from the Congo jungle and slay prime 18 year old Becky pussy (yes girl was 18 I literally cannot cope rn)

But yeah cos blacks are more nt naturally it’s easier for Africans to acclimatise to the western pop look than other FOBs I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
No it was a big diff, sure the black guy wasn’t truly subhuman but he had an African phenotype not a western black phenotype, an accent and no designer gear. The other one looked like a hobo and was a literal creep stalked the woman all night and got pussy out of it wtf. Any other FOB would have whitey call police to lock them up but nigger? Nope they are allowed to come from the Congo jungle and slay prime 18 year old Becky pussy (yes girl was 18 I literally cannot cope rn)

But yeah cos blacks are more nt naturally it’s easier for Africans to acclimatise to the western pop look than other FOBs I guess.
Bro I've been to sooooo many clubs

And you left before you could see what happened

And I guarantee they didn't leave with them

The mum probably went we're going home and left the guys
Always happens I'm not kidding
Taking girls back from clubs is a meme in uk
Read forever gymcelling another incelcon thread

I bet u, you left before you could even see what happened, they didn't leave with them I bet u
Hope that makes u feel better too coz I know it's true haha

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro I've been to sooooo many clubs

And you left before you could see what happened

And I guarantee they didn't leave with them

The mum probably went we're going home and left the guys
Always happens I'm not kidding
Taking girls back from clubs is a meme in uk
Read forever gymcelling another incelcon thread

I bet u, you left before you could even see what happened, they didn't leave with them I bet u
Hope that makes u feel better too coz I know it's true haha
Good point bht they were lipsing in the club and shit but his m8 he went clubbing with left him with the woman and her daughter when they were leaving the club so I cannot say XD. But I agree slaying on a night out in UK is a literal meme never happens unless you already knew the girl previously.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
That story sounds like a highly degenerate society.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
ive really been thinking about making money off of some older fag daddies

how realistic is this??

im gl ofc

I’m postmaxing sorry bro but I dn rd