Just went to my niece's birthday party and everybody looked ugly as shit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I can't even describe how much suicide fuel it was attending this birthday party and seeing what my related lineages look like. It was literally 90% sub-humans.

I'm not even kidding about this. Literally everybody there looked either truecel tier or low-tier normie. There was literally only 1 or 2 people out of a dozen or so that made it to even just normie tier. Everybody else, on both sides of the family, looked ugly. EVERYBODY. Myself, my brother, my sister, my sister's husband (well he's more low-tier normie but whatever), my mother, her husband's parents and children and relatives...NEARLY EVERYONE WAS UGLY.

Some of the younger girls there (looked 11-13) were legit abominations, being overweight with fatty/butter faces and hideous uneven teeth. I felt legit uncomfortable just looking at them.

This just goes to show that all this bullshit about 'genetic lottery' and 'genetic recombination' is absolute dogshot and a cope. THE GENETIC TRASH PILES UP AT THE BOTTOM.

It's just basic natural selection 101. Being attractive and smart allows you to attract other people who are attractive and smart, who then go on to have attractive and smart children. The genetic rejects meanwhile are stuck with the other trash at the bottom of the social ladder where they spawn the hideous sub-human abominations that you see working at McDonald's.

dGS_cslySvMq9lIRNHnJEaOVBBX6JoUE3mEC8LbHIVA.jpg

I can't see any positive feature for humanity that doesn't involve eugenics and breeding licenses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1, LancasteR, One Rep Max and 14 others
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, BrahminBoss, bleachmaxxer69 and 1 other person
I wonder how aware are they regarding their lack of beauty.

Many ugly females have the ego of a top model.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, DarkLoner94 and bleachmaxxer69
Imagine being handsome in your country, you get to be the handsome guy for a entire nation. My city has like 7 times the population of your entire nation.

To be honest just become a football player for the national team or something. Must be like a high school team and it is a way to ascend via status worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 14693
You look like a standard MTN Slav tbh

Remember when you claimed fascism is part of the blackpill when in reality attractive families don't want anything to do with you subhumans and your ideologies :feelskek:

there isnt a single good looking person in my family whether blood related or not

genetic recombination is still real, obviously its less likely to occur when good genes interact but its still possible. I am the living example of it too.

Dont reproduce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and ElTruecel

op's reaction

not surprising based on your post history

If you looked at that guy in public you‘d never guess he spends his time posting rants and theories on a blackpill forum
The guy on the image isn't me. I have no idea where they got it from.

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
The guy on the image isn't me. I have no idea where they got it from.
It’s a comedian I think from Britain’s Got Talent iirc. Called Gatis Kandis or smth lmao

thats not actually him though
shit I really thought it was tbh. I heard most of the faces in that vid weren’t even the face reveals of the actual users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
shit I really thought it was tbh. I heard most of the faces in that vid weren’t even the face reveals of the actual users
I think OP posted his eyes before but nothing else

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Are you sure that's him? It says juste is that random brown guy but he used to post pics of himself and hes a fat kraut with extreme nct

• JFL
I can't even describe how much suicide fuel it was attending this birthday party and seeing what my related lineages look like. It was literally 90% sub-humans.

I'm not even kidding about this. Literally everybody there looked either truecel tier or low-tier normie. There was literally only 1 or 2 people out of a dozen or so that made it to even just normie tier. Everybody else, on both sides of the family, looked ugly. EVERYBODY. Myself, my brother, my sister, my sister's husband (well he's more low-tier normie but whatever), my mother, her husband's parents and children and relatives...NEARLY EVERYONE WAS UGLY.

Some of the younger girls there (looked 11-13) were legit abominations, being overweight with fatty/butter faces and hideous uneven teeth. I felt legit uncomfortable just looking at them.

This just goes to show that all this bullshit about 'genetic lottery' and 'genetic recombination' is absolute dogshot and a cope. THE GENETIC TRASH PILES UP AT THE BOTTOM.

It's just basic natural selection 101. Being attractive and smart allows you to attract other people who are attractive and smart, who then go on to have attractive and smart children. The genetic rejects meanwhile are stuck with the other trash at the bottom of the social ladder where they spawn the hideous sub-human abominations that you see working at McDonald's.

dGS_cslySvMq9lIRNHnJEaOVBBX6JoUE3mEC8LbHIVA.jpg

I can't see any positive feature for humanity that doesn't involve eugenics and breeding licenses.
I thought Iceland would look better :feelswat:

Low-class genetic pools normally associate with each other, and the same goes for high-class genetic pools. Similars attract.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
Are you sure that's him?
Looks like it isn’t.
It says juste is that random brown guy but he used to post pics of himself and hes a fat kraut with extreme nct
Yea video doesn’t seem to be accurate but idk why that dude used random people to represent the users who didn’t post their face JFL.

Looks like it isn’t.

Yea video doesn’t seem to be accurate but idk why that dude used random people to represent the users who didn’t post their face JFL.
some of them were just lookalikes

• +1
Low-class genetic pools normally associate with each other, and the same goes for high-class genetic pools. Similars attract.
Marxism brutally debunked jfl.

i'd call you retarded but that's putting it mildly. you might actually be fucking gay holy shit

i'd call you retarded but that's putting it mildly. you might actually be fucking gay holy shit
I think you misunderstood. I wasn't looking at them as sexual objects, just merely noting that they (like everybody else present) looked hideous.

I think you misunderstood. I wasn't looking at them as sexual objects, just merely noting that they (like everybody else present) looked hideous.
for a girl that age to be hideous she has to be literally deformed. ive seen plenty of ugly girls who made me go “ewww” but none were under 16

for a girl that age to be hideous she has to be literally deformed.
No joke she was. Had horrible teeth and was also obese.