Just went to the bar alone

D

delta7

Platinum
I went to a mostly latino / black bar and 2 girls approached me and shook my hand. They came to my table and asked me if anyone was sitting here. I said no. I then ignored them continuing to scope the bar and they seemed pissed and one of them said, he has a small dick anyways probably because she assumed I rejected her lol. They were fatties anyways but the curvy thick ones that you wouldn't mind fucking if you know what I mean. With my shoe lifts i can fraud to about 5'11- 5'11.5 ". Some girls looked at me but it wasn't nothing to write home about. A random black dude came up to me smiled and said " Yo, you look good" I then said thanks. He looked like a heterosexual though. Mind you I bought a Corona but didn't drink it. I was probably the only sober person in the bar. After that a homosexual looking manlet was eyeing me down in a gay way and I was ready to throw some hands if he kept up the gay shit. Anyways, I then left home alone. I'm about 128 lbs at 5'9" right now but my bodyfat is probably at like 13-14 so I think I would be shredded at 118- 120 lbs so this motivates me even more to leanmax

Most of the normies at the bar have no clue about looksmaxxing. Just by being ripped/ having abs and a lean face, you will mog about 90 % of any male you come in contact with seriously. I low - bodyfat mogged all of the normies there. Most of them are bloated and have a generic shitty beard to cover up their fat jawlines. Clean shaven mogs facial hair aesthetically and its not even funny.

I tried to act as aspie and antisocial as possible by looking down at my phone to truly prove if its all looks. Anyways ill keep hitting up bars alone to watch the human species interact

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14166 and 9 others
Thanks for tinder adventures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, .👽., Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
Goes to a bar he is 128 lbs ,says he mogs everyone returns home alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, evap0, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 5 others
Goes to a bar he is 128 lbs ,says he mogs everyone returns home alone

Im not looking to have sex tbh. Im just doing this to keep looksmaxxing until i get to the point where I will be approached a lot And I think that would only happen at single digit bf

Last edited:
Im not looking to have sex tbh. Im just doing this to keep looksmaxxing until i get to the point where I will be approached. And I think that would only happen at single digit bf
Good luck with that getting approched by women is a very rare thing in my experience

Im not looking to have sex tbh. Im just doing this to keep looksmaxxing until i get to the point where I will be approached. And I think that would only happen at single digit bf
I went to a mostly latino / black bar and 2 girls approached me and shook my hand. They came to my table and asked me if anyone was sitting here. I said no. I then ignored them continuing to scope the bar and they seemed pissed and one of them said, he has a small dick anyways probably because she assumed I rejected her lol. They were fatties anyways but the curvy thick ones that you wouldn't mind fucking if you know what I mean.
So you want to get approached by women and then you got approached by two latinas you wouldn’t mind fucking but you did reject them?
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 13137, .👽. and 3 others
So you want to get approached by women and then you got approached by two latinas you wouldn’t mind fucking but you did reject them?

My Testosterone levels are in the gutter rn. I've been cutting on 1000 calories a day for the past 2 weeks. I can't get an erection so my sex drive is low

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, court monarch777, .👽. and 3 others
My Testosterone levels are in the gutter rn. I've been cutting on 1000 calories a day for the past 2 weeks. I can't get an erection so my sex drive is low
Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, delta7 and Over
I went to a mostly latino / black bar and 2 girls approached me and shook my hand. They came to my table and asked me if anyone was sitting here. I said no. I then ignored them continuing to scope the bar and they seemed pissed and one of them said, he has a small dick anyways probably because she assumed I rejected her lol. They were fatties anyways but the curvy thick ones that you wouldn't mind fucking if you know what I mean. With my shoe lifts i can fraud to about 5'11- 5'11.5 ". Some girls looked at me but it wasn't nothing to write home about. A random black dude came up to me smiled and said " Yo, you look good" I then said thanks. He looked like a heterosexual though. Mind you I bought a Corona but didn't drink it. I was probably the only sober person in the bar. After that a homosexual looking manlet was eyeing me down in a gay way and I was ready to throw some hands if he kept up the gay shit. Anyways, I then left home alone. I'm about 128 lbs at 5'9" right now but my bodyfat is probably at like 13-14 so I think I would be shredded at 118- 120 lbs so this motivates me even more to leanmax

Most of the normies at the bar have no clue about looksmaxxing. Just by being ripped/ having abs and a lean face, you will mog about 90 % of any male you come in contact with seriously. I low - bodyfat mogged all of the normies there. Most of them are bloated and have a generic shitty beard to cover up their fat jawlines. Clean shaven mogs facial hair aesthetically and its not even funny.

I tried to act as aspie and antisocial as possible by looking down at my phone to truly prove if its all looks. Anyways ill keep hitting up bars alone to watch the human species interact
mirin good experience, makes me want to go to a bar and maybe something nice could happen to me. I wouldn't reject those 2 foids, you can be friends with them or just talk to them and joke around, be a normal person who doesn't look just for MUH SEX.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and delta7
Oh My God Wow GIF

Slayer I used to be on 1500 and with working out 5days a week it was a struggle

• +1
Reactions: delta7
mirin good experience, makes me want to go to a bar and maybe something nice could happen to me. I wouldn't reject those 2 foids, you can be friends with them or just talk to them and joke around, be a normal person who doesn't look just for MUH SEX.

You should. Fuck drinking tho. Not worth fucking up your skin / collagen for the temporary low inhib. Phenibut is good enough

• +1
Reactions: Over
Oh My God Wow GIF

Slayer I used to be on 1500 and with working out 5days a week it was a struggle

I'm on a dry spell recently so I feel like going extreme with low bodyfat to see what happens to my face. I'm willing to go under " healthy" BMI weight to see just how cadaveric my face gets

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
autism

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
its a good motivation to know there are ppl will approach you

• +1
Reactions: delta7

Last edited:
you look decent enough already losing more fat wouldn't help you imo. you look skinny/fragile. not build some muscle and you are set:smonk: