Just Why

G

greensquirrel66

Iron
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
3
Parents should seriously consider the outcome of their child when they decide to reproduce.

I have death tier genetics and it’s all evident from my parents. I’m cursed to be stuck at 5’10.

Wait you thought that was it? I have gyno, rib flare, a short torso, horrid forearm insertions, narrow clavicles, extremely below average bidelt, horrid weight distribution (it all goes to my ass and stomach), downward grown, recessed chin, recessed maxilla, recessed radix, boneless, and a hard stuck sub 5 front and side.

This next generation seriously needs to put their kids life into consideration. This is why i won’t be reproducing in this lifetime. I couldn’t bear to help birth another me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
dude stop being a fucking cry baby, just look at the shit your typing. theres more to life then fucking gyno and im sure half the shit your bitching about only YOU notice.
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas and Resonant
Parents should seriously consider the outcome of their child when they decide to reproduce.

I have death tier genetics and it’s all evident from my parents. I’m cursed to be stuck at 5’10.

Wait you thought that was it? I have gyno, rib flare, a short torso, horrid forearm insertions, narrow clavicles, extremely below average bidelt, horrid weight distribution (it all goes to my ass and stomach), downward grown, recessed chin, recessed maxilla, recessed radix, boneless, and a hard stuck sub 5 front and side.

This next generation seriously needs to put their kids life into consideration. This is why i won’t be reproducing in this lifetime. I couldn’t bear to help birth another me.
You've a fatty? Ouu shi, but in all seriousness I agree. My parents gave birth to me as a means of backup cuz all my sibling brothers were failures and that I should lock in with studies, I'm pretty average and have flaws asw so I relate
 
  • +1
Reactions: greensquirrel66
Parents should seriously consider the outcome of their child when they decide to reproduce.

I have death tier genetics and it’s all evident from my parents. I’m cursed to be stuck at 5’10.

Wait you thought that was it? I have gyno, rib flare, a short torso, horrid forearm insertions, narrow clavicles, extremely below average bidelt, horrid weight distribution (it all goes to my ass and stomach), downward grown, recessed chin, recessed maxilla, recessed radix, boneless, and a hard stuck sub 5 front and side.

This next generation seriously needs to put their kids life into consideration. This is why i won’t be reproducing in this lifetime. I couldn’t bear to help birth another me.
5'10 can easily fraud to 6', gyno sounds like a hormonal issue, downward growth, and recession is environmental so you were just fucked during development im sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: greensquirrel66
dude stop being a fucking cry baby, just look at the shit your typing. theres more to life then fucking gyno and im sure half the shit your bitching about only YOU notice.
It’s true that a lot of the terms i mentioned are word slop to most normies. But if you’re boneless and ugly like me, you don’t get the privileges that you should have gotten had you been pretty.
 

Similar threads

jorge..k
Replies
19
Views
124
qardhinian
qardhinian
jorge..k
Replies
20
Views
78
jorge..k
jorge..k
2BeamsofLight
Replies
2
Views
62
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
cyclopsia
Replies
16
Views
70
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
hvf0690
Replies
4
Views
49
hvf0690
hvf0690

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top