Just witness failo effect

A

A23ghskung

Gold
A girlfriend of mine talks shit about a guy that simps for her he’s NW3 and Is young but looks old + has glasses but he drives a very nice and expensive car + he sometimes pays her food + drives her everywhere also she talks shit ab him behind his back to her friends, JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Wallenberg, thereallegend and 1 other person
Subhumans should just avoid women altogether instead of embarrassing themselves like this and being taken advantage of. They also are the reason why women get treated so well in society without deserving it. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thereallegend
Error on my part he’s not NW3 according to this he’s in between NW5 and 6

Attachments

• DE857C1C-A0AA-4056-B46D-253C877EA395.png
    DE857C1C-A0AA-4056-B46D-253C877EA395.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and thereallegend
Subhumans should just avoid women altogether instead of embarrassing themselves like this and being taken advantage of. They also are the reason why women get treated so well in society without deserving it. :ogre:
I mean I’ve met him before in person he’s a good guy, who is well grounded and who also happens to earn a lot of money witch enables him to life comfortably but he’s low psl unfortunately, he’s sub5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19499
I mean I’ve met him before in person he’s a good guy, who is well grounded and who also happens to earn a lot of money witch enables him to life comfortably but he’s low psl unfortunately, he’s sub5
Women don't care about personality despite claiming they do. They only care about looks, money, and status.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thereallegend
Muh NT and Oofy Doofy