Just witnessed a white knight with my own eyes

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
So I was standing on the platform waiting for my train when this beardmaxxed brown manlet tried to sell newspapers to a Becky. The Becky seemed pretty shy and didn't know what to say, so she walked away.

The brown dude reached a hand to her shoulder trying to call her back, that was when this white knight came into play : short, pale, with glasses and a beret on his head he literally looked like a frog. As beta as he appeared he stared at the sand nigger with his bug eyes, putting his hand between him and the Becky, and said "behave yourself!"

The brown guy stared back and tried to argue with him. It was pretty loud so I didn't hear clearly what they were saying, but the tension seemed to be high. Eventually the brown guy backed down, and the white knight seemed so satisfied.

JFL. I didn't like the sand nigger's behavior either, but what did the beta get by white knighting? That Becky didn't even look at him, and he was just standing there alone after his heroic behavior.

Maybe he's going to post on reddit tonight about how he taught a macho to respect women, while the women he respects are living their degeneracies with chads.

JFL @ beta white knights.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SeiGun and badromance
Download 20

Lmao. This is what I wrote to my ex oneitis yesterday. She said: Why should I give you a chance?
I replied with a (slovenian translation of): too bad, I wanted to white knight you.

These people feel good when they stop other people and whiteknight women lul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
So I was standing on the platform waiting for my train when this beardmaxxed brown manlet tried to sell newspapers to a Becky. The Becky seemed pretty shy and didn't know what to say, so she walked away.

The brown dude reached a hand to her shoulder trying to call her back, that was when this white knight came into play : short, pale, with glasses and a beret on his head he literally looked like a frog. As beta as he appeared he stared at the sand nigger with his bug eyes, putting his hand between him and the Becky, and said "behave yourself!"

The brown guy stared back and tried to argue with him. It was pretty loud so I didn't hear clearly what they were saying, but the tension seemed to be high. Eventually the brown guy backed down, and the white knight seemed so satisfied.

JFL. I didn't like the sand nigger's behavior either, but what did the beta get by white knighting? That Becky didn't even look at him, and he was just standing there alone after his heroic behavior.

Maybe he's going to post on reddit tonight about how he taught a macho to respect women, while the women he respects are living their degeneracies with chads.

JFL @ beta white knights.
If I was the sand nigger I would murder the stupid white knight but that’s just me. I see tons in my uni the profs themeselves white knight hard about not enough women in the field and I can’t stop thinking how retarded they all are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Lmao. This is what I wrote to my ex oneitis yesterday. She said: Why should I give you a chance?
I replied with a (slovenian translation of): too bad, I wanted to white knight you.

These people feel good when they stop other people and whiteknight women lul.
You can be protective of a girl if she's really into you and respects you. It doesn't do anything good to white knight girls who don't give a shit about you tho.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Zeta ascended
White knights are worse than foids ngl tbh. :feelsgah::bluepill:---->:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SeiGun, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
It’s worse when they know what they are doing. It’s one thing when a female calls out for help or u can clearly tell she is being harassed but in situations like this, it’s not called for

white knighting behavior always make me cringe

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 616
White Knights < Based Ethnics.

Even I think average ethnic is barbaric and anti-civilization, but I think most are based enough to put women in their place.