just woke up

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i need to beat somebody

hey @SMESH come here i slap your face give you a little bit of teaching how to behave boi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Don’t you ever talk shit to me cunt I’m not some faggot like those losers you keep making jokes with about cleaning toilets or having puppets.

I’ll actually kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Don’t you ever talk shit to me cunt I’m not some faggot like those losers you keep making jokes with about cleaning toilets or having puppets.

I’ll actually kill you
make my toilet spark, puppet. By the way, my new margiela shoes... shine them boy, make them perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 3828 and ropemax
@Vermilioncore you sold me this puppet for 10 chickenburgers but you didnt say that he is mad and doesnt want to work!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ropemax

I’ll actually kill you
You're one bigmouthed puppet. You better behave or i'll slap the shit out of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

I’ll actually kill you
🤓

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17763
You're one bigmouthed puppet. You better behave or i'll slap the shit out of you
HEY STOP! vermilioncore sold him to me, not to you.... BEHAVE

hmm, do you have any discounts for mcdonalds or burger king? i think we can find a mutual ground, sign a deal innit he can be your cuck..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ropemax
youre my little cuck puppet, come here i hug you and now make my margiela shoes spark
1600 on sum maison margiela

Free band gang we the new Rockefeller
885D1E2E A5DC 4107 A222 05CB4538A6F0

Attachments

• CC329E08-783B-4F5B-822A-B26795ACFEF3.jpeg
    CC329E08-783B-4F5B-822A-B26795ACFEF3.jpeg
    902 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
HEY STOP! vermilioncore sold him to me, not to you.... BEHAVE

hmm, do you have any discounts for mcdonalds or burger king? i think we can find a mutual ground, sign a deal innit he can be your cuck..
Fuck no. I don't want to deal with a rowdy faggot puppet

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Fuck no. I don't want to deal with a rowdy faggot puppet
roddy rowdy piper faggot i dont need him too, he is too angry to be a good loyal dog

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I hate slave-master and puppet roleplay
just stop

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
This is not roleplay. @Vermilioncore and @Thompsonz are my little fucktard puppets and i'm geppetto
hierarchy
master of masters (ropie) < his puppets but still masters (vermi and mops) < abused puppets with no right (smesh) < toilet sparker boot shiner (alexbrown) < a guy who gets brick thrown in his face for fun (@PingPong pengypongy)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and ropemax
Dogs need a bullet to the skull. This puppet is a mad nigger on the verge of death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332